Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LL2.JPG
LL3.JPG
DSC08344.JPG
DSC08343.JPG
DSC08342.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Just picked up a Fiery Thirties I have zero knowledge on these games looking for any tips.

2 months later
#2 9 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Just picked up a Fiery Thirties I have zero knowledge on these games looking for any tips.

i second that- lol

#3 9 years ago

I have a Checkmate and actually need a shot of the inside of the head to see what I'm missing.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from paintpins:

I have a Checkmate and actually need a shot of the inside of the head to see what I'm missing.

see what this looks like? not a check mate but some what close?

if it looks like its on track, i can bust out a macro and get some tight shots if needed.

p.s. if you ever decide to turn lose of the check mate get a hold of me

thx shawn

DSC08342.JPGDSC08342.JPG DSC08343.JPGDSC08343.JPG DSC08344.JPGDSC08344.JPG
#5 9 years ago

I have a Lady Luck. Great game. I posted some pix of the cabinet relays and stuff for a guy who was working on his if that helps. They were based on Gottlieb mechs for the most part.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-recel-owners-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.