Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by eabundy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Still looking for a reasonably priced totan in nice shape. Anyone have one or know of one for sale?

#2 8 years ago

Define reasonably priced?

Hate to say it but this is the one pin you have to pay for accordingly...

#3 8 years ago

I dont mind paying accordingly aslong as the shape and quality matches the price. I see a lot of people trying to get 5-6500 where the machine needs a total rebuild with major playfield wear and shot cab decals. I missed one on ebay about a month or so ago due to being on vacation that was in nice shape for 5300.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Vanquish09:

I dont mind paying accordingly aslong as the shape and quality matches the price. I see a lot of people trying to get 5-6500 where the machine needs a total rebuild with major playfield wear and shot cab decals. I missed one on ebay about a month or so ago due to being on vacation that was in nice shape for 5300.

ya, that lasted less than a day. it looked nice, too.

#5 8 years ago

The site has TOTAN as valued as 2300-2700.

If people are waiting around to get one for this price, odds are they won't. That price needs to be updated. I realize they use Ebay data, but with so many machines ending early, and so few listed, the numbers don't get updated enough to reflect real world values.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

twice that is more accurate

#7 8 years ago

For a descent player would say your going to have to spend in the 3's HUO / CQ or Restored 5+

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

For a descent player would say your going to have to spend in the 3's HUO / CQ or Restored 5+

Spot on.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

If people are waiting around to get one for this price, odds are they won't.

Yea I agree, good luck finding one for even close to that price. One in good condition is gonna run you 3500 and up unless you luck out.

#10 8 years ago

Have you guys ever come across a *project* Totan before? The only one I have seen was the one in Fl. on ebay awhile back...

To me, it seems this one and Twilight Zone were the ones that were blinged on first - that's why I think they are hard to find at a decent price...

#11 8 years ago

I wouldnt mind paying for one if I could find one. All I ask for is no wear on the playfield and that it plays 100%, nice cab decals would be a bonus.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Vanquish09:

Still looking for a reasonably priced totan in nice shape. Anyone have one or know of one for sale?

I have one, vernon, CT. But I won't let it go for less than 4k as I love the game. It's in good shape, some wear at the holes. I'm debating sending the playfield out to chris hutchins for a full restore.

#13 8 years ago

It is a lot like TZ, and you will be lucky to even find one in decent shape for the right price.

#14 8 years ago

True, 15k Twilight Zones were made, and only about 3k Totans.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Baltimore, MD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside