(Topic ID: 47994)

Any previews/field reports on WOZ v0.95+ AND CPU upgrade (non-Atom, production)?

By Rick432

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Whatever version they were, the WOZ that were down at the TPF had flippers that were plenty strong to make every shot on the playfield easily. Flipper strength was a complete non-issue on those.

And they are only going to get stronger.

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yikes,
I better buy an extra set of plastics!

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yep. The game at PATZ was one of the earliest games built. I believe the shipping games will have the new cpu as well as "other" changes that make the flippers much stronger.

Parker

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

Yep. The game at PATZ was one of the earliest games built. I believe the shipping games will have the new cpu as well as "other" changes that make the flippers much stronger.
Parker

Correct.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I am very happy that you are excited, seriously. I was excited waiting for my AC/DC to arrive. But the threads being started lately are seriously ridiculous. Wait until the game comes out and you've had a chance to play the production version, then ask all the opinion questions you want. People are starting threads like "WOZ vs AC/DC", "Metallica vs AC/DC"...seriously? People want to compare a great game like AC/DC to a game that's not even available yet???? It makes no sense.

You do realize that most of those are started by non-WOZ buyers trying to start silly threads.

Quoted from mmuglia:

I haven't "passed final judgement" on WOZ, in fact I never pass final judgement on a game until I play it. I thought WPT looked terrible when I first saw it and thought I would never one, then I played it, and bought the first HUO example I could find. You never know how a game is going to play or if you like it until you put some time on it.

Good call, that is the smart thing to do. I hope that people even get many plays on them before reviewing them, good or bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 91.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 24.50
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 16.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-previewsfield-reports-on-woz-v095-and-cpu-upgrade-non-atom-production/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.