(Topic ID: 5078)

Any POTO owners here, have a question...

By MrTechnoBarn

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Outhole2.jpg
Outhole.jpg
Organ.jpg
#1 12 years ago

There appears to be some pieces missing on my POTO under the organ pit and around the multiball ball lock hole. If you have any photos or knowledge of what's supposed to be there I would appreciate it... Thanks..

Organ.jpgOrgan.jpg Outhole.jpgOuthole.jpg Outhole2.jpgOuthole2.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Educated guesses (I can't find the manual online, and I assume you don't have one either, or you wouldn't be asking this)

It looks like the saucer (not an outhole, an outhole feeds the trough, and on modern machines, there's only the one below the flippers) is missing ball guides of some sort. There's not much else that would make sense to be there.

Organ is missing a wide scoop, which would shunt balls into the hole (right now, they'd bash into the shaft that the moving part of the organ rotates on, which would be a Bad Thing). You can even see the broken off ends of the scoop on each side.

Good luck getting the parts - I suspect it's going to be a battle to find those...

#3 12 years ago

Me and Techno knew it was like this when i bought it.. It suck's to make the shot to the Organ and have the ball to pop-back out.. ( Organ is missing a wide scoop ) Wam bam,, Thank you Maam !! Get-r Done Techno ..

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from DrAzzy:

It looks like the saucer (not an outhole, an outhole feeds the trough, and on modern machines, there's only the one below the flippers) is missing ball guides of some sort.

Yeah after I posted this I realize I labeled it wrong. There is a listing for a ball divertor but it only has two holes, this one under the organ appears to have had four...

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

There is a listing for a ball divertor but it only has two holes, this one appears to have had four...

Yeah, i saw that ball diverter. Not sure where it goes, but not there. I wouldn't want to play it without the scoop on there, either - i'd be afraid of bending the shaft, thus breaking another unobtainable part.

#6 12 years ago

I have the manual and it lists this same part, but it doesn't appear to resemble what was under the organ, ie, bolt pattern wise.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/product.asp?ic=535-5812-00

#7 12 years ago

Lucked up and found the site that has the parts and photos of all I need. Never heard of this place but appears after a search that they are the only ones with the hinge parts available for the diverter and have it all in stock.

http://www.parts4pinballs.com/index.php

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-poto-owners-here-have-a-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.