(Topic ID: 176022)

Any places to play in Tri-Cities, WA?

By navajas

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Heading there for Christmas visit with the *inlaws and am looking for something to do for me and the oldest. Only machines I've ever seen on route are boxes of complete shit at Zips. (Tried to buy his Attack from Mars once, told no way, a year later was still sitting in the same spot the only difference was the dust was a little thicker.)

Any locals have some advice? I'd be willing to drive a bit. Or. You know. *A lot.

Thanks for your time.

#3 7 years ago

Alright, thanks for the info man. Bummer. Was going to go frisbee golf at the river as a fall back, but, I hear the high over the weekend (the fucking HIGH) is supposed to be ---> 11 degrees <--- not counting the ever present ball shrinking wind chill. Deserts. Jesus Hubert Horatio Humphrey Christ.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-places-to-play-in-tri-cities-wa?tu=navajas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.