(Topic ID: 248650)

Any places to play in Geneva Switzerland?

By DGM142

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DGM142
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Got a couple of weeks coming up in Geneva - are there any good places to play?

#2 4 years ago

I don’t know about Geneva, but there are a couple of awesome pinball museums in Switzerland.

#3 4 years ago

Bad news: one has closed since I was last there and the other is for members only.

#4 4 years ago

Another bad news, you're coming too soon!
    We'll be the closest place to play pinball from geneva (on the swiss side, no idea in france) but we'll only open on September 13th.

Www.shootagain-fribourg.com

2 months later
    #5 4 years ago

Turns out there are a few pins here....

Roadrunner restaurant at 63 Route de Chene

10 pin bowling de la Praille at 10 Route des Jeunes

And a small bar in Avenue Louis-Casai

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Another bad news, you're coming too soon!
    We'll be the closest place to play pinball from geneva (on the swiss side, no idea in france) but we'll only open on September 13th.
    Www.shootagain-fribourg.com

I am in Geneva now and maybe there is the opportunity to play some pinball.
    Is the club open for play during the week in the day?

You can see my IFPA profile - David Gifford-Moore (New Zealand)

#7 4 years ago

Club only opens once WE a month and it was last week, sorry Furthermore, I am flying tomorrow to Danmark for the European IFPA Championship, so won't be there anyway. Sorry!
    (it's a 1.5hr drive from Geneva)

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Club only opens once WE a month and it was last week, sorry Furthermore, I am flying tomorrow to Danmark for the European IFPA Championship, so won't be there anyway. Sorry!
    (it's a 1.5hr drive from Geneva)

All good thanks for the reply and good luck in the competition!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-places-to-play-in-geneva-switzerland?hl=pinslot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.