(Topic ID: 137895)

Any place to play in frankenmuth , MI?

By smailskid

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150629_160834_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dfsays.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

There were a couple pins at the Black Forrest restaurant across from Bronners, the x-mas superstore. Stop in that place too, if you want to be bewildered by the amount of holiday crap they sell year round. There was a Roller Coaster Tycoon and F-14 last time I was there.

There's a Monopoly in the bowling alley in Clio one exit to the south and it plays pretty well. The Ac/Dc at Bavarian Inn was messed up last time I was there. Always putting two or three balls in the shooter lane after a couple games.

The Flint Alley Pass Pinball League plays at Richfield Bowl the third Tuesday of every month. There are about a dozen perfectly maintained pins there, including newer Sterns like TWD and GoT, and older stuff like Centigrade 47 and Grand Lizard. This place would be about 30ish minutes from F-muth. Next night is March 15th.

Years ago, there was a really cool arcade right downtown F-muth, but sadly it got swept up after the turn of the century. There's a few hidden gems around Flint and most of them are on the PinMap, I think.

#21 8 years ago

I get the free chicken dinner every year for my birthday and always enjoy it by myself. Great deal since the dinner is usually like $30.

3 months later
    #25 7 years ago

cynical - (adjective)
    1. distrusting or disparaging the motives of others; like or characteristic of a cynic.
    2. showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one's actions, especially by actions that exploit the scruples of others.
    3.bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.

Definitely cynical.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dfsays.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-place-to-play-in-frankenmuth-mi?tu=dfsays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.