(Topic ID: 181675)

Any Pinsiders in St. John's NL?

By jedi42

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tilt NL (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedi42.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am heading to the Brier in St. John's Newfoundland, CA at the beginning of March and wondering if there are any Pinsiders in the city, or if there are any locations to play some games. Any suggestions?

#5 7 years ago

Thanks Evan. As one of the other posters noted, there are a couple on the Pinside map. The one with the most listed machines seems to be a business though.

Quoted from EvanDickson:

How weird is it that I'm answering this question from spitting distance? I didn't even know there were other pinsiders from PEI here.
    * Edit: I've looked at game collection - S.L.
    I was in St John's for a few days in the fall, and one evening poked my nose into every pub downtown looking for pinball. 1 machine, a beat to crap WPT at Dooley's. Barely playable and so beat up it was not enjoyable. I'd start there, either they've replaced it with something that has GI, working targets, and more than 1 ball in the machine, or it's crumbled into dust since.
    Pinball aside, check out the Yellowbelly Brewery, yummy beers and food. Also the Rocket Cafe, great coffee, treats, and sandwich board. And if you are into museums etc, definitely go to The Rooms, that place is great (but skip their restaurant, high prices and terrible food).

#6 7 years ago

lol, reminds me of playing pinball machines on the ferry from NB to PEI, never made a lot of sense to me with the wave action...but I did pump my quarters in anyway.

Quoted from Darcy:

Don't bother going to Tilt Cove NL, pins do not play there very well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedi42.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinsiders-in-st-johns-nl?tu=jedi42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.