(Topic ID: 27905)

Any Pinsiders in London England?

By SDFworker

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Will be in London soon to visit my sister she loves pinball and thought it would be cool if there were a pinsider or two near her. She is near Clapham Common or Mooregate. She has cute friends

#2 11 years ago

Cute Brit chicks! Woohoo!

Oh wait, I'm married, and American.

#3 11 years ago

Sadly, I think my time of hanging out with cute girls is long over but there's a few of us based in London (all pretty much middle aged and male - bah!)

A handful of machines are left in arcades etc in the city but not many.

Drop me a line if you want to come round and play some machines when you're over here. Based pretty close to Clapham Common so shouldn't be too hard logistically. Should be able to find some real English beer for you as well......

Cheers

John

#4 11 years ago

I adore London. My friend lives in the Wiltshire district two hours outside of London, so when we go visit it's fun to hit London for a few days and then go revel in village life. Quite a contrast but fun none the less!

I love a proper pint...

#5 11 years ago

Quite a few of us pinheads in Wiltshire as well

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from todler:

Quite a few of us pinheads in Wiltshire as well

Wow! My friend lives in Devizes. Who aside from you todler is in Wiltshire? We will have to hook up next time I come across the pond.

Give me a pint of 6X and I'm good to go...

#7 11 years ago

There's several of us within 1/2 hr from Devizes . There is also Special When Lit in Salisbury. Welcome to visit when you come over.

#8 11 years ago

Please post pics of your sister and her cute friends Hey its been a slow day here at the office!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinsiders-in-london-england and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.