(Topic ID: 250049)

Any pinsiders going to farmers fair in dillsburg pa?

By stavio

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by stavio
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stavio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 months ago

My small town in york county doesn't have a whole lot going on the majority of the year but the week after the white rose game room show in york, it gets jumping. Since the event surrounds me I can either leave town for the weekend or hunker down and watch the action. I thought I would create this topic to see how many fellow pinheads go to the fair and would be interested in stopping by for some games.

#4 11 months ago

Those could be played here so I linked them

#6 11 months ago

They are at my game room. I was putting feelers out there so to speak to see if fellow pinsiders were in the area for the fair anyway, and provided not a cereal killer, could possibly have a meet and greet...some beers some pinball and shuffle bowel...etc.

#8 11 months ago

I wish there was still a place in town to play. I go to jojos every time im in Mechanicsburg.

#10 11 months ago

And that is just the kinda shady shenanigans that Boo-berry, Franken-berry, and I are trying to avoid...

#12 11 months ago

I've played some cool machines over there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Alexandria, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stavio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside