(Topic ID: 250049)

Any pinsiders going to farmers fair in dillsburg pa?

By stavio

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by stavio
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

My small town in york county doesn't have a whole lot going on the majority of the year but the week after the white rose game room show in york, it gets jumping. Since the event surrounds me I can either leave town for the weekend or hunker down and watch the action. I thought I would create this topic to see how many fellow pinheads go to the fair and would be interested in stopping by for some games.

#2 4 years ago

Let me check my schedule and get back to you. Thanks for the invite!

#3 4 years ago

Unaware of this event. Why are there pinball machines linked to this thread?

#4 4 years ago

Those could be played here so I linked them

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

Those could be played here so I linked them

I checked out the www for the event and didn't see anything for pinball which is why I was asking. Where can you play pinball at the event?

#6 4 years ago

They are at my game room. I was putting feelers out there so to speak to see if fellow pinsiders were in the area for the fair anyway, and provided not a cereal killer, could possibly have a meet and greet...some beers some pinball and shuffle bowel...etc.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

They are at my game room. I was putting feelers out there so to speak to see if fellow pinsiders were in the area for the fair anyway, and provided not a cereal killer, could possibly have a meet and greet...some beers some pinball and shuffle bowel...etc.

OK. I misunderstood the original post.

#8 4 years ago

I wish there was still a place in town to play. I go to jojos every time im in Mechanicsburg.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

cereal killer

I have been known to murder some bowls of Count Chocula from time to time.

#10 4 years ago

And that is just the kinda shady shenanigans that Boo-berry, Franken-berry, and I are trying to avoid...

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

I wish there was still a place in town to play. I go to jojos every time im in Mechanicsburg.

http://www.rivercitypinball.com/

Come out and join the league!

#12 4 years ago

I've played some cool machines over there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinsiders-going-to-farmers-fair-in-dillsburg-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.