Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BriGuy5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Going to the boardwalk on Sunday night. Any good spots you guys know of. Looking for pins in decent shape to donate to.

#2 10 years ago

No idea about the pins but Watch the tramcar please!

#3 10 years ago

Randy's, inside the Boardwalk Mall. About 75 older machines.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinFun:

Randy's, inside the Boardwalk Mall. About 75 older machines.

75 older as in predmd?

#5 10 years ago

I was there 2 years ago and I remember 3 pins inside Gateway 26; Transformers, Avatar, and Iron Man. The place that has the roller bingo had a Simpsons Pinball Party but the flippers were weak.

#6 10 years ago

I am here now. Very little on the boards except those that have mentioned. The same 3 are at Gateway 26. Randy (Boardwalk Mall) has a pile of em games. The do play well, although not the greatest cosmetically. Much better choices in Ocean City, and usually some decent games in Sea Isle. 2 years ago Mariner's Landing had brand new Rolling Stones and Tron. No games there now.

Harry Irvin

#7 10 years ago

Gateway26 is monopoly, sopranos, and what? Those I believe I remember.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

I am here now. Very little on the boards except those that have mentioned. The same 3 are at Gateway 26. Randy (Boardwalk Mall) has a pile of em games. The do play well, although not the greatest cosmetically. Much better choices in Ocean City, and usually some decent games in Sea Isle. 2 years ago Mariner's Landing had brand new Rolling Stones and Tron. No games there now.
    Harry Irvin

Did Randy lecture you on his "No Pictures" policy?

#9 10 years ago

Hey Pinball Smith,
    I just saw your post. I was the head lifeguard and swim team coach at Prospect Park Swim Club from 1967-1970. Since I am now 64, the kids I worked with are now between the ages of 50 and 60. If you have any connections with long time Prospect Parkers, please tell them Jim Irvin said hello. I realize this is a total crapshoot, but I had 4 great summers there.
    Harry Jim Irvin

#10 10 years ago

The Monopoly and Sopranos are long gone. Oopsallberrys post is correct.

#11 10 years ago

There was some pins at the south end of the board walk near safari golf.Dont know if there still there. I will be heading there in two weeks.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

Hey Pinball Smith,
    I just saw your post. I was the head lifeguard and swim team coach at Prospect Park Swim Club from 1967-1970. Since I am now 64, the kids I worked with are now between the ages of 50 and 60. If you have any connections with long time Prospect Parkers, please tell them Jim Irvin said hello. I realize this is a total crapshoot, but I had 4 great summers there.
    Harry Jim Irvin

I actually live on 14th AVE, so I'm quite familiar with the swim club. I'll be sure to keep you in mind the next time I head over.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

The Monopoly and Sopranos are long gone. Oopsallberrys post is correct.

Oh ok. I didn't see his post before. I do remember playing the transformers last year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pins-in-wildwood-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.