6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jenk540i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

It's peak tourist season right now so hotels are limited and prices are peak. If you like B & Bs the Cedar Crest Inn near Biltmore Village is owned by a pinsider.

You will love the pinball museum.

Check the hours on the museum, not open on Tuesdays I believe. I would avoid weekends if at all possible. Go on a week day and get there about 30 mins before opening. There may be a line forming by then but you should be able to get in if you are there early. Once they are at capacity no one else can enter until some players leave. Actually it is a good system because it avoids the crowd being so large that you have to wait on machines. For $15 you can play all afternoon (about 5 hours). I was last there about 2 months ago, really nice lineup. Try to meet TC, the owner.

There are 4-5 pinsiders in town, I know most of them but I'm not aware of anyone trying to sell pins. I have a friend in Black Mountain (20 mins away) who sells all kinds of arcade machines and pins, many of them are project pins. He has routes and does repairs for a living. I have bought an IJ and a MM from him in the past. PM me if you want me to check with him and see if he has anything right now.

Let me know if you need any other info and have a great trip.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jenk540i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pins-for-sale-in-asheville-area?tu=Jenk540i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.