(Topic ID: 7487)

Any pins for sale coming to Pheasant Run Coin OP show?

By badbilly27

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by badbilly27
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Just interested to see what might be for sale.

#2 12 years ago

I almost went to that show last year. Is it worth the schlep? I understand there is a bunch of stuff to buy in the parking lot.

#3 12 years ago

Clay posted some videos of that show from 2009:

I've been to a couple, it's probably 75% signs/antiques/gas pumps / fire fighter memorobilia, 10% jukeboxes, 5% pinballs/arcade games (from what I remember there's maybe a dozen or so at the show). And yes, there are lots trying to sell in the parking lot (don't have to pay for a booth).

#4 12 years ago

Never been myself, always interested but never attended. Is the for sale in the parking lot only Friday or Saturday too?

#5 12 years ago

I go twice a year and the last time I bought a machine in the parking lot was 3 years ago. Could of kicked my self in the ASS for passing on a MM for $5500. The guy would not take a check and I was to lazy to run to the bank.

#6 12 years ago

$5500 MM - I wish I found one for that price. Maybe I'll run this weekend.

#7 12 years ago

When is it? Where is it? Ive been to a Pheasant Run golf course. Same place? Thanks guys

#8 12 years ago

Nevermind found the website on google

#9 12 years ago

wish i was closer i would be

1 year later
    #10 11 years ago

crazy prices again this year:
    Barracora - $1250
    rescue 911 - $1950
    globetrotters - $900
    space station (sold) - $1800
    solar ride - $700
    road show - $3700
    firepower - $1100
    gottlieb buckaroo - $3500

#11 11 years ago

didn't even know it was this past weekend. Wow those are high though

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pins-for-sale-coming-to-pheasant-run-coin-op-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.