(Topic ID: 231679)

Any pinballs with a theme based on broadcasting?

By ImNotNorm

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-1 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Just like the title says....

I'm just wondering if there are any pins that have a theme based on TV broadcasting/news/reporting.

If so what are they? (My wife works in broadcasting and I'm trying to plan for a future gift)

Thank you for the help!

#2 5 years ago

Off the top of my head:

Gottlieb's Big Broadcast

Gottlieb's Lights, Camera, Action

#3 5 years ago

Bally Game Show is another one.

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=985&picno=31225&zoom=1

There might be one more at some point if I get my way...

#4 5 years ago

Thanks for the replies!

The wife has mentioned how amazing it would be if they made a Ron Burgundy "Anchorman" pin.

Seeing that those haven't been made, I am trying to find something else related to a broadcasting theme.

#5 5 years ago

Someone needs to do WKRP. The thanksgiving turkey drop multiball would be epic.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Thanks for the replies!
    The wife has mentioned how amazing it would be if they made a Ron Burgundy "Anchorman" pin.
    Seeing that those haven't been made, I am trying to find something else related to a broadcasting theme.

There is an Anchorman slot machine. Take her to Las Vegas,

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

There is an Anchorman slot machine. Take her to Las Vegas,

That's in the cards. But I would like to get a EM pin for her that has a newsroom/broadcasting sort of theme (preferably nothing Hollywood/Movie/Gameshow based)

Just wondering what's out there....

#8 5 years ago

I guess dialed in because on the LCD it's shows like news related stuff at the bottom. The call outs are also like a news station telling you about all the chaos happing in the city.

#9 5 years ago

Jude Dredd has Anita Mann broadcasting.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just like the title says....
    I'm just wondering if there are any pins that have a theme based on TV broadcasting/news/reporting.
    If so what are they? (My wife works in broadcasting and I'm trying to plan for a future gift)
    Thank you for the help!

Dialed In is like a British news casting.

#11 5 years ago

In a strange sort of way I would say AFM. When you hit the start button it sounds like a reporter telling you the beginning of the story.

#12 5 years ago

1934 Radio Station. Could be very difficult to find.

image-1 (resized).jpgimage-1 (resized).jpg
    #14 5 years ago

Disk Jockey

#16 5 years ago

Thanks for all the replies...I'll check them all out.

She's not a fan of DI...so that nixed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinballs-with-a-theme-based-on-broadcasting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.