(Topic ID: 73204)

Any pinball events in California July 2014?

By clg

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by clg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am going to be in California for a few weeks in July 2014. At this stage my calendar there is still a bit flexible. I was wondering if there are any pinball related events going on next July that I might be able to hit while I am there?

Cheers!

#3 10 years ago

I will be in the bay area and LA but am flexible on when for now.

#5 10 years ago

California extreme here I come!

#10 10 years ago

Thanks for the info! Any so cal suggestions? We are going to try and hit Vegas if we can get someone to look after the kids. Should add I am from California but moved to nz about 9 years ago so I know the place!

#13 10 years ago

I will see about pins and needles thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinball-events-in-california-july-2014?tu=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.