(Topic ID: 240105)

Any pinball enthusiasts in or around Lake Havasu City Arizona?

By Squeakman

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 75 days ago by Squeakman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I know this is the longshot of longshots, but looking for men and women who love pinball/vids and or collect in the area. Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

Sat eve bump.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

I know this is the longshot of longshots, but looking for men and women who love pinball/vids and or collect in the area. Thanks.

Hey man, I love pinball and am in Havasu. In fact, I was looking pinball in havasu up, and opened an account on this website to tell ya about it. I wonder why you ask, though?

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago

Weekend bump.

#5 5 years ago

I might be game as long as ya don’t make me put any lotion in the basket...

#6 5 years ago

Hahaha. No lotion. Just looking for other collectors and enthusiasts. I came from Chandler where there is a huge pinball presence. Just trying to see if there are other collectors in the area.

4 months later
    #7 4 years ago

Squeakman you end up finding anything in Lake Havasu for pinball?

#8 4 years ago

Nothing at all. I am not sure there is another collector in the town. Lol oh well. The sad thing is I moved here from Phoenix and there were tons of people to connect with.

4 years later
    #9 75 days ago

I thought I’d try one last time. Any collectors in the Lake Havasu area collect, restore, play pinball. Looking to make some friends and play and restore pins. Anyone at all?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinball-enthusiasts-in-or-around-lake-havasu-city-arizona and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.