6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 days ago by TheBrewhouse
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C124403D-EA9C-4E77-B4DC-6F2E4C02E5B1 (resized).jpeg
    4CA32F80-D64E-4AC0-BFCC-BCB27C82B178 (resized).jpeg
    image.jpg
    th-9.jpeg
    th.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 1 year ago

We were there this summer. I played a lot of Star Wars at the pop Century resort it was in great shape, but I read here just a few months later it had all kinds of lights out. Tron and xmen there were all beat up. Avengers at Art of Animation hardly worked.
    Animal kingdom Lodge Jambo house had Tron and Stern POTC, both had so many lights out you could hardly see the ball and weak flippers. Over at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village they had Stern Indiana Jones. The skill shot switch on the plunge was completely missing. Right flipper was so weak you could only hit the ramp if it was perfect.
    Very disappointing. We go every summer and I used to play a lot at the resorts and they were in pretty good shape. Not anymore.

9 months later
    #79 6 months ago

We are here in Disney for a few weeks.
    Most of the resorts have added GOTG pro models. I played one at Pop Century, Art of Animation, French Quarter and Riverside. All but the Riverside worked great. That one the pops aren’t working and it’s crazy out of level. Played Avengers, Tron, Stern Indiana Jones, Star Wars and a few more. Only the Guardians worked great, everything else pretty beat. Someone has been working on the Trons though, last year they were unplayable, this year some have recently rebuilt flippers that are quite strong and most things worked well enough to play a fun game. Super cheap entertainment still while my girls nap. 25 cents a game when you buy the value card, replays are set low, high scores are low and match percentage is high, I often get 3 free games in one play. Just had to walk away from a 726 million score on Guardians and a bunch of free games because we are headed off to the magic kingdom.

#80 6 months ago

Update
    Had time today before we headed to Animal Kingdom to see how far I could go on Guardians with no tilt. I nudged whenever I needed to and saved a few that were going down the middle with a gentle slide to the side an inch, but never abused the machine
    1.4 billion. Made it to Immolation Initiative and was only missing the Groot Multiball part of getting to Save Xander. Not sure what I needed in Groot to get there.

4CA32F80-D64E-4AC0-BFCC-BCB27C82B178 (resized).jpeg
    #85 6 months ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I always think these 'I'm at Disney -where are the pinballs ?' threads are odd... To me it's like being at an orgy and asking if there's a football game on.
    : )

We have annual passes and stay between 2 and 3 weeks each summer. I’m not missing out on anything by playing pinball. We stay a long time so we never have to rush through going from ride to ride sun up to sun down. We get to spend a lot of time at the resorts enjoying the pools and recreation as well as parks mostly at night.

1 month later
    #93 4 months ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Here we go again!
    I'll be at the animal kingdom for hotel, curious if there is an arcade there?!?!
    And for the gartner fun event, it is at the Magical Kingdom. Since I saw a small arcade at every hotel I would assume there would be some around.

We were there last year. There was a Tron and a Pirates of the Caribbean that were in poor shape at the arcade by the main pool. There was a Stern Indiana Jones that had a weak left flipper and a broken skill shot in the arcade at kidani village. Disappointing for pinball but the resort was amazing between the pools and the animals and food and activities. Enjoy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 1,200.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 17.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 625.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 19.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 149.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Decals
    The MOD Couple
    $ 88.00
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 93.00
    $ 9.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside