Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bahbevans
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C124403D-EA9C-4E77-B4DC-6F2E4C02E5B1 (resized).jpeg
    4CA32F80-D64E-4AC0-BFCC-BCB27C82B178 (resized).jpeg
    image.jpg
    th-9.jpeg
    th.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

We're at Disney every year....

Disney Quest had about half a dozen games

We also saw games at several of the hotels and parks (we usually stay at Bay Lake), but they were always the same ones:
    POTC
    and
    Tron

(guess that's not too surprising).

#22 11 years ago

Disney COULD put a decent arcade in...

I'd think Downtown Disney (which they are renaming) would be a good choice. They have an arcade there, but its so-so.

I think another great spot would be on the Boardwalk. We're DVC members and one of our favorite places to stay (after Bay Lake) is the Boardwalk. Especially now that our kids are getting a little older- they love to be able to walk around there at night and hang out at the various venues. A nice arcade seems like it would be a great fit.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

I don't get it! Are you going to go to Disney with your family and play pinball?? I love pinball too but priority's man, enjoy your family don't spend $80.00 a ticket to play pinball. We'll unless they have WOZ

I agree- thats why I think its a waste INSIDE the theme parks.

But in the hotels- or the outside-the-park venues- a much better spot.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from keysersoze981:

There's a POTC at Pizza Planet that I played. It was in awful shape but well worth playing a Disney pin in Disney.

Ahh, Pizza Planet- forgot about that arcade/restaurant.

That *WOULD* be an appropriate place (in the park) for Disney to have some decent games.... it obviously would fit in with the theme of the place!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-pinball-at-disney-world?tu=lowepg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.