Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 736 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 minutes ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1822 (resized).jpeg
    306FC10C-9F05-483C-82FA-F781C6FBC71A (resized).png
    3F6B24FC-6ED0-478A-BE4F-E9E36FFDCE66 (resized).png
    3CF0283C-3E16-4570-8280-E8CA73CE7B05 (resized).png
    285 (resized).jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Shantel-Smith.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Erika-Casupanan.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos.jpg
    530A89E7-F45E-4EEA-9F18-EEFA606627FC (resized).jpeg
    B01ADDFB-3373-432D-9DED-E43C03F3F83C (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1581689918532 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689955204 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689942533 (resized).jpg
    anyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago

Have watched every season, some better than others, but there are a few this time around I do not remember at all winning.
    I think Russel Hantz was one of the best that ever played. He changed the game like no single player ever has.

#39 4 years ago

I agree. Russel was a shithead and played the game ruthlessly but he did things no other player had done before. One of the seasons he used his idol on one of his targeted alliance members. That move was brilliant and the first time it had been done. Everybody has their own style of play. I much prefer the winner to use honesty and integrity to get through but that takes a good amount of luck as well as skill. Survivor is a unique realty game which is why it has lasted as long as it has with very good tv ratings.

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't know. He was good a finding idols, but I think a major reason he has been "successful" in the game is others know he can't win.

Maybe so. There are usually one or two players that everyone wants to take to the finals. But the jury sometimes, not always, looks past the bad deeds and says this person took chances, made big moves, developed a good strategy and even though he/she was despicable, award them the winner. The undecided jury members can be persuaded with a convincing argument at the end. There were many deserving winners and many undeserving ones. I’ve agreed about half as many who were voted the winner with half I didn’t agree with.

1 year later
    #315 2 years ago

Lol

On the flip side, in many seasons my wife and I don’t like the cast or certain people and then as the season goes on they tend to grow on you. Not sure that’s going to happen this season but there is a long way to go.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-other-survivor-fans-out-there?tu=vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.