Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 736 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1822 (resized).jpeg
    306FC10C-9F05-483C-82FA-F781C6FBC71A (resized).png
    3F6B24FC-6ED0-478A-BE4F-E9E36FFDCE66 (resized).png
    3CF0283C-3E16-4570-8280-E8CA73CE7B05 (resized).png
    285 (resized).jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Shantel-Smith.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Erika-Casupanan.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos.jpg
    530A89E7-F45E-4EEA-9F18-EEFA606627FC (resized).jpeg
    B01ADDFB-3373-432D-9DED-E43C03F3F83C (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1581689918532 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689955204 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689942533 (resized).jpg
    anyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 4 years ago

I watch it just about each season, never really care who wins. But to me, it just gets worse each year. I would much prefer that its 20 new contestants each season. This bringing back previously players every single season, now a season with nothing but returning playsers is something I dont like. Let 20 new people get a chance at fame and fortune.

I was on wheel of fortune a few years ago, on most shows, people are only allowed to be on the show once. Im never allowed back on WoF, and im fine with that. Im also fine with a "tournament of Champions" kind of format. But there have been returning players on the past 5-10 seasons

8 months later
    #196 3 years ago

where are you watching AU from, amazon, hulu? etc

2 weeks later
    #210 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

We have watched survivor australia season 3, and it was great. But, cant find season 4 on utube. What other media are you watching on? Tried sourh Africa, but didn't like

same here, trying to find season 4 or newer. Watched 3 on youtube, I did find 4 on rarbg toreents, but there are no seeds for it, so after having it attempt to download for a week, i gave up.

2 weeks later
    #229 3 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

Just finished AU Season 6. Good season although I didn't think the players were as interesting nor the drama as intense as season 5.
    I am hoping Season 7 with returning players also means amped up twists/challenges/drama.

Once the family goes to sleep, i start watching them on daily motion 4 or 5 episodes a night (i have trouble sleeping so it gives me something to do) , ive been able to watch 3,4,5 and 6. and halfway through 7 now. I really like the Australian version. Seems like the games are more intense, how some of these guyts are not physically hurt is amazing. watching Locky throw his body through the bamboo sticks was nuts. And challenges lasting over 6 hours, wow. I look forward to the next season, more so than the american versions

7 months later
    #248 2 years ago

anyone else having issues with daily motion streaming this. I cant get it to stream at all, so ive been mirroring it to my TV, but when it goes to the ads, it replays them twice, then it starts the episode from the beginning again.

so its a pain to watch this way because then i have to find the spot that it ended at, and the way luck goes, another ad starts in about 4 minutes. so im fighting it the whole episode

7 months later
    #475 2 years ago

ive been having issues with dailymotion, is anyone else?

i dont have a vpn, is there other streaming services that dont require vpn

6 months later
    #545 1 year ago

Im tired of seeing the same person over and over, they always bring people back from past seasons. Let new people on the show for all contestants. Past members had thier 15 minutes of fame, let some one else

sadly, this has been almost all reality shows. they bring so many past contestants that i could care less about watching them now

2 months later
    #580 1 year ago

sedason 7 of australlian survivor is on dailymotion and is kick ass

#582 1 year ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Are you talking about Blood vs Water? I've been meaning to catch up on that one. It's the only Australian season I haven't seen yet.

no, its the "allstars" there are i think episodes up so far on dailymotion. Australlian survivor puts the american one to shame with its challenges. Boy are they physical. Oh and the host Johnathon still will say "come on in GUYS" lol

1 month later
    #623 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I forgot three episodes a week
    Here’s 2

thank you for doing this, for some reason daily motion isnt working

3 weeks later
    #634 1 year ago

i still havent found a good episode 12 to watch. pdx sent me one, but the audio and video is so poor its unwatchable. Nothing on pdx, just the mirror is a bad one

#638 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Vpn bud… then you can watch it on 10play
    Merge was great episode

great, now a spoiler, lol Im stupid and dont know anything about vpn. i tried and failed

#644 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

I thought there were some interesting twists. I like the new risk your vote game. I liked the birdcage idol. I think that tribe was dumb to play all those advantages

is the drug counselor woman still on drugs. this episode was so hard to watch. never seen medics called so much, lol.

3 weeks later
    #658 1 year ago

Was my favorite season, it was really good. Not that i liked george per say, he was one of those that you hate so much that you like him. No doubt he would have one if he made to the final three, and the only way any had a chance was the final vote which they did. Gerry really had no business making it that far, great guy with a awesome attitude of trust, just that he did nothing and although he dis agreed, he was a pawn

Matt just didnt have the fight, in the episode, he was the one to talk to gerry first about voting george off. Not that we know the timestamps of the editing, but he should have fought more to claim being the one to vote george off. And although he did when several immunity challenges, the only reason he was still there was because of that, as he had no social game

Liz was the best bet for winning of the final three, but again, i dont think she did anything special, this season was all george, regardless of how annoying he was, he just played a great game every day, and im still amazed he made it as far as he did

1 month later
    #668 10 months ago

such a disappointing season to me. maybe after watching the austraillian series, it just makes the US ones so boring

8 months later
    #718 49 days ago

For a phycologist, Kellie sure is stupid

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-other-survivor-fans-out-there?tu=tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.