(Topic ID: 261854)

Any other Survivor fans out there?

By gweempose

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1822 (resized).jpeg
    306FC10C-9F05-483C-82FA-F781C6FBC71A (resized).png
    3F6B24FC-6ED0-478A-BE4F-E9E36FFDCE66 (resized).png
    3CF0283C-3E16-4570-8280-E8CA73CE7B05 (resized).png
    285 (resized).jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Shantel-Smith.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Erika-Casupanan.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos.jpg
    530A89E7-F45E-4EEA-9F18-EEFA606627FC (resized).jpeg
    B01ADDFB-3373-432D-9DED-E43C03F3F83C (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1581689918532 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689955204 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689942533 (resized).jpg
    anyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 3 years ago

I still wish they took Russell Hands even if he never won. He makes the game awesome to watch !

1 year later
    #273 2 years ago

When does the new season starts ? I can't wait !

3 weeks later
    #322 2 years ago

This season is boring as hell, the casting is very weak so they keep manipulating the game with idols and stuff like that.
    I'll keep watching in case someone suddenly wakes up but as Probst always said, the casting is the main ingredient of a good season

1 month later
    #332 2 years ago

Agreed with all of you, worst season ever, the last tribal council with the woke drama and cries was the worst ever, it's all Probst driven and it sucks

#340 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

All the woke drama and what seemed to be 40 mins of council. Rough really. Then at the end none if it mattered it seemed - these people are voting to win 1 million and that’s it. Get back to the fact that it’s a game.. or was I thought.

Yeah exactly. It was oh I wanted to play with the blacks but I want to win a million so let's get rid of my fellow blacks, sorry.

#352 2 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

that, and now you cant even say "come on in guys" because that could alienate someone that doesnt identify as male... wtf??

I almost forgot that one ! Definitely the biggest WTF moment ever

1 week later
    #365 2 years ago

I want Xander to win, but it's probably gonna be Ricard. I will say that it's my first year where I don't care much about who wins, it's definitely the worst casting in Survivor history.

1 year later
    #664 1 year ago

I use (and recommend) Nord VPN, just wait for one of their deals including when you want to renew and it usually cost me 20$ a year.

I don't know what they do differently than the others I tried but I never get a you're on a VPN message or a wrong country message.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adol75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-other-survivor-fans-out-there?tu=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.