Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 743 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1822 (resized).jpeg
    306FC10C-9F05-483C-82FA-F781C6FBC71A (resized).png
    3F6B24FC-6ED0-478A-BE4F-E9E36FFDCE66 (resized).png
    3CF0283C-3E16-4570-8280-E8CA73CE7B05 (resized).png
    285 (resized).jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Shantel-Smith.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Erika-Casupanan.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos.jpg
    530A89E7-F45E-4EEA-9F18-EEFA606627FC (resized).jpeg
    B01ADDFB-3373-432D-9DED-E43C03F3F83C (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1581689918532 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689955204 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689942533 (resized).jpg
    anyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 4 years ago

I haven't watched in a long time but for sure watch ed a ton of seasons. I almost like the idea of past winners coming back but then I remember the past winners are always the most annoying. I had thought aboot getting back in and giving it a try, but def not for back for 2 goddamn seasons in a row with Boston Rob....uff jesus I can't stand him.

Still keep up with Amazing Race though.

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I haven't watched in a long time but for sure watch ed a ton of seasons.

Wow looking back, looks like I made it up to Season 27! I didn't think it would be that much. I do like Tyson...hmm....maybe I'll take a peak this season after all.

1 month later
    #79 4 years ago

Yeah I'm in and its like old times, great stuff.

#87 4 years ago

"I'm leaving the queen, and I'll always be the queen."
    Uh, whatever quitter.

1 month later
    #148 3 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

It just goes to show how different of an era it was back then that they even allowed a contestant to play in the challenge naked.

I agree aboot season 39, but Naked & Afraid seems to be getting away with it. Much smaller scale of course.

2 months later
    #165 3 years ago

Maybe, just maybe, 'merica has an eating problem

#177 3 years ago

I'll only do BB is Dr. Will & Boogie show up...but that doesn;t seem likely.

1 year later
    #268 2 years ago
    Quoted from hoany:

...now the worst show in the world.

...FYI The Ellen Show is still on another year

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I saw the first Survivor with the fat naked guy winning and never saw the others. It was a unique show and it should of ended then. Jeez, that had to of been over twenty years ago.

Yup thats how TV works; they find a cash cow and end it immediately.

#272 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Just like “Who wants to be a millionaire”.

Man thatvone was werid...started the whole multiple nights a week prime time situation.
    Big nrother might have been before but a little diff'rent

2 months later
    #351 2 years ago

I've actually liked this season. Thank god Shan is gone, she was becoming one of my most hated players ever.

#356 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

What do you like about the season?

I like the dynamics between people. I like all the diff'rent idols and working the dumbshit flavor text into it. The twists, the turns, the blindsides...yada yada.
    Most of all I like seeing people I dont like hitting the fucking bricks.

#358 2 years ago

When a smarmy douche like Shan gets blindsided it's just so great. Honestly, the challenges haven't been this shows strong point in a long time. Soapbox and douche young people? Thats just life now, not super interested in hearing aboot it non stop, but a little doesn't bother me. Mostly because I got a 30 second skip just waiting

I mean...I rarely like anyone on this shows anyway, so having 90% unbearable is right on track for me.

1 week later
    #362 2 years ago

Ricard is a beast. Him or Xander

#368 2 years ago

Have & Have-Nots was the worst.

#370 2 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I just realized that they didn't have a family visit or even letters from home this season.

Thank god...unless someone was going Johnny Fairplay. Man that was great.

Deshawn mentioned it last week I think.

#376 2 years ago

Well, that made 0 sense.

Need Amazon Race to cheer me up.

#383 2 years ago

Nothing CBS can do. People are too stupid to realize how well Xander did.
    Next one already done, and wasn't the kne before this the all winners season? Might be too early for another all star?

#392 2 years ago

I thought the season was fine until the finale.
    So strange.

#394 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

His best path to victory would have been giving up the necklace and stepping in the fire challenge to eliminate Erika or Deshawn…

With that lot probably would have given him 2 votes

#400 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Wonder what season they WOULD say is the worst?

Quoted from TheLaw:

Have & Have-Nots was the worst.

Edit: or anything with Boston Rob & 'Am-bah'

4 months later
    #494 1 year ago

Well if anyone was still watching, last nights episode might of have put the nail in the coffin.
    That was really bad; total racial cringe.

#496 1 year ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

That Tribal was rough. I’ve been meaning to post that Jonathan has single handedly made this an enjoyable season for me. Had he been voted off early, it would have been a disastrous season. So I take back my initial view of this season, at least until that tribal last night.

100% agreed.
    I said since the beginning to get rid of Maryanne...my god.

#500 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Maryann is someone you'd want to bring to the end

I don;t think I could stand her that long

2 weeks later
    #516 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

Is it safe to skip last season? I watched like 5-6 episodes before bailing on it. Is last season worth a watch tho as a laugh or should I skip it completely?

Last season on par with this one, last season probably better at this point....

The problem was the end...didn't see that coming

1 week later
    #526 1 year ago

This is just like last season where the winner made no sense to me...young kids ruining this show
    As soon as they started shaking their heads and actign like Marryanne was awesome for explaining some shit aboot other players I knew they'd give it to her.

I will say she became MUCH less annoying by the end though. So um...congrats.

3 months later
    #541 1 year ago

Getting near new season time and I really dont know if I can do it after the last 2. Might give it a try, but that's how they trick me!

Def will not be watching Survivor:Family. Once again this show loved nothing more than another Boston Rob appreance. Although I didn't quite hate him as much last time. Or did I hopefully dream this was an idea and it isn't real?

#544 1 year ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The problem is it falls into all the other reality TV tropes lately. Can you even get to american ninja warrior or americas got talent without some sort of debilitating disease or horrible family tragedy? I just prefer not to hear about that sort of thing in my entertainment. I'm not sure who eats it up, but apparently it sells.

Wtf happened to Ninja Warrior sweet Jesus. Every night is a "Very special episode," horrible. Lots of 30 second skips in that watch.

Quoted from RTS:

Now it's like the show should be called "Jeff Probts Presents: Survivor"

Well he is the Ex Producer so it kind of is his show. For me he isn't the issue its the other thing you're mentioning which has ruined the last 2

8 months later
    #675 11 months ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

There was no way going into the final episode that Heidi was going to win. She was almost invisible in the edit until late in the season.

Yeah doing nothing till the final episode aint getting it done.

Overall a decent season. Not the bullshit of the last couple.

10 months later
    #736 26 days ago
    Quoted from Blakester:

Is this season of Survivor looking good so far? I've been taping episodes but haven't started--so many options these days

It's good in a shit show kind of way.

3 weeks later
    #743 4 days ago

This season heated up this week!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-other-survivor-fans-out-there?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.