(Topic ID: 261854)

Any other Survivor fans out there?

By gweempose

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1822 (resized).jpeg
    306FC10C-9F05-483C-82FA-F781C6FBC71A (resized).png
    3F6B24FC-6ED0-478A-BE4F-E9E36FFDCE66 (resized).png
    3CF0283C-3E16-4570-8280-E8CA73CE7B05 (resized).png
    285 (resized).jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Shantel-Smith.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Erika-Casupanan.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos.jpg
    530A89E7-F45E-4EEA-9F18-EEFA606627FC (resized).jpeg
    B01ADDFB-3373-432D-9DED-E43C03F3F83C (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1581689918532 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689955204 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689942533 (resized).jpg
    anyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago

Fav show on tv. Dont ever care who wins, just fun, mind numbing entertainment.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

And scripted...

All reality tv is. Pawn stars, if you watch early episodes, has relatives of Rick's restoration and guitar place , and counts customs employees selling stuff to them. Just gotta get past that, not much else on

3 months later
    #132 3 years ago

Loved the spy nest!!

5 months later
    #206 3 years ago

We have watched survivor australia season 3, and it was great. But, cant find season 4 on utube. What other media are you watching on? Tried sourh Africa, but didn't like

#209 3 years ago

We are big survivor fans, kinda thought australia was better than alot of the USA versions. People weren't so snotty acting

#214 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

same here, trying to find season 4 or newer. Watched 3 on youtube, I did find 4 on rarbg toreents, but there are no seeds for it, so after having it attempt to download for a week, i gave up.

Pdx monkeys advice to watch on daily motion seems best. Mirror to TV and im set to watch tonight. Thx..

10 months later
    #283 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

I'm glad survivor is back. It did feel very different but I'll hold my judgement until a few episodes in. Noone is standing out to me either, but it's early. Definitely not rooting for the drama queen who takes offense to come on in guys. Seemed like they just wanted attention

Ive seen every episode of survivor and have been watching reruns the last year while it was off. Kinda bugs me you can't even say guys anymore without offending someone. I don't care about race, religion, or preference, never have. But " guys" is offensive now?

#284 2 years ago

That bein said, still our fav show

2 months later
    #334 2 years ago

Still my favorite show, getting harder to watch tho, but even harder to admit to someone I watch. I miss the old days of survivor,,,

#339 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flipsteen:

I have watched every season of Survivor and this season 41 is the worse. Recently discovered Australian survivor which has been touted by others in prior posts and it's 100X better than this season of American survivor. Watched seasons 4 and 5 which were great and now on season 6.

Trying to find the Australian shows, but only found 1 on utube and watched every episode. Where are you finding these ? Thx

1 week later
    #364 2 years ago

I'm hoping Xander for the win, DeShawn, Erika, Heather, then first out tonight Ricard .

#382 2 years ago

I'm just glad it's over and hopefully CBS learns from this fiasco. By far the worst season.

#389 2 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

Lousy season. Too much woke bs. I found myself fast forwarding through much of the content. If it doesn't change next season, they will probably lose me. PS Erica did nothing. Xander should have won! I wonder if the jury's votes are manipulated in some way behind the scenes. If not, it's hard to understand how Xander didn't get any votes.

I remember reading in the early seasons of Survivor that while it is a " reality" based show, lots of suggestions are made to the cast. This was from a former contestant. So I'd imagine you're correct .

1 month later
    #407 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Australian Survivor back next week.

Where are you watching it?

#411 2 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

In his living room? Sorry I couldn't help it.

I knew someone would be that guy

3 months later
    #503 1 year ago

Still rooting fr Jonathon

9 months later
    #642 1 year ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I'll be watching the US one this week. My hope is they've found some good villain types in casting this season.

Watched last night, survivor is just not what it used to be. So disappointing, we have not missed an episode, cant say if that will continue

#652 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Are you watching the current season of Australia?

Is it streaming anywhere? I'm tired of this survivor, would like to try aus. Thx

7 months later
    #680 6 months ago

Went from our favorite show, to barely watchable.

#683 6 months ago
    Quoted from AndHart120:

I think I have heard this complaint for 43 seasons now.

No, just the last few seasons , more agenda focused rather than game focused.

#685 6 months ago

It can only get better

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-other-survivor-fans-out-there?tu=Hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.