Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 743 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1822 (resized).jpeg
    306FC10C-9F05-483C-82FA-F781C6FBC71A (resized).png
    3F6B24FC-6ED0-478A-BE4F-E9E36FFDCE66 (resized).png
    3CF0283C-3E16-4570-8280-E8CA73CE7B05 (resized).png
    285 (resized).jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Shantel-Smith.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos-Erika-Casupanan.jpg
    survivor-41-cast-photos.jpg
    530A89E7-F45E-4EEA-9F18-EEFA606627FC (resized).jpeg
    B01ADDFB-3373-432D-9DED-E43C03F3F83C (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1581689918532 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689955204 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1581689942533 (resized).jpg
    anyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flipsteen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#338 2 years ago

I have watched every season of Survivor and this season 41 is the worse. Recently discovered Australian survivor which has been touted by others in prior posts and it's 100X better than this season of American survivor. Watched seasons 4 and 5 which were great and now on season 6.

#344 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Trying to find the Australian shows, but only found 1 on utube and watched every episode. Where are you finding these ? Thx

They're on CBS Paramount subscription service. I trialed and the Australian Surviviors were so good I subscribed.

#345 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ron9734:

CBS and Jeff has wrecked survivor, watch Australian survivor on paramount plus. Australian survivor is everything survivor should be.

My wife and I huge suvivor fans but definitely not this season - we love Australian Survivor. Quality of contestants is night and day.

1 week later
    #366 2 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

I want Xander to win, but it's probably gonna be Ricard. I will say that it's my first year where I don't care much about who wins, it's definitely the worst casting in Survivor history.

Right on! The worse season! My wife wants to watch tonight but I don't think I have the stomache for 3 hours of these people

4 months later
    #506 1 year ago
    Quoted from RTS:

This season is as good as last season was bad. Such a great challenge and tribal last night.
    The season could only be better with a new host. Probst annoys me everytime he says "come on in" without "guys."

Totally agree.

1 year later
    #704 77 days ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

First episode of Survivor Australia is live

And as usual this season of Australian Survivor is 10X better than the recent American Survivor seasons.

#707 77 days ago
    Quoted from Khabbi:

what season is this, 9?

Australian Season 11

#715 76 days ago
    Quoted from Khabbi:

Can't wait to watch it, it's soooo much better than the USA woke crap...

The last few seasons of America are barely watchable with the last season a liitle better. But still doesn't come close to Australian survivor in contestants, challenges and everything that we love about Survivor.

#716 76 days ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

It was on Paramount+ very briefly, but then they yanked it.

The only reason I subscribed to Paramount+ Jeff Probst (exec producer) probably had it yanked.

#720 76 days ago
    Quoted from rai:

Jeff might not want American audiences to see how good AU is compared to US. It’s like WMBA vs NBA.

For sure.

#721 76 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

For a phycologist, Kellie sure is stupid

and ranks up there for most annoying amongst all survivors in all seasons.

#723 74 days ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Definitely want to sit next to her at final tribal though

Yes and why those annoyings last so long in the game. She double downed on that role in the last episode.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flipsteen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-other-survivor-fans-out-there?tu=Flipsteen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.