(Topic ID: 301617)

Any OPs going to $1.50 with Godzilla Prem?

By Three60in

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 328 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Route pricing. Should it be changed?”

• $1.50 is the new normal. 20 votes
    10%
  • Its understandable when games are $9k. Go ahead and change it. $1.50 39 votes
    19%
  • $1.25 for prem/LEs 7 votes
    3%
  • Heck no. $1 is what it needs to be. 137 votes
    67%

(203 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
f978946fd5e66b9c262949cabd36def5d5f3fb4e (resized).jpg
cant understand pinball controls.gif
jjPotC 1.50 price card.jpg
nope (resized).jpg
Bk2k (resized).png
There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 2 years ago

It can’t be easy as an operator. I think bar locations are the best because people will drink while they play and pay less attention to the cost per game while they are drinking with friends. The games keep people around and they have to buy drinks. Win-win for the operator and bar owner provided the split is equitable. I think the op deserves more than 50% in a bar. My 2c.

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

It can’t be easy as an operator. I think bar locations are the best because people will drink while they play and pay less attention to the cost per game while they are drinking with friends. The games keep people around and they have to buy drinks. Win-win for the operator and bar owner provided the split is equitable. I think the op deserves more than 50% in a bar. My 2c.

A wise man once told me, that the profits at a bar are in Johnny Black, not Black Knight!

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

simply put, manufacturers are in the manufacturing business, not the operating business. nor would they ever be interested in getting into it, dealing with managing locations and end users.

i respect your desire to stretch the value of your dollar, i try to myself. but the reality is, people like you aren't the operator's target market. no operator wants to undercharge per play, only to create more plays for less earnings, with that much more wear and tear to have to spend time and money fixing. if the higher price means 2% of potential players will pass on it, there's still plenty of players out there who find $1 to be pocket change, and will play over and over at that rate. not to mention, the resurgence of tournament and league play has created a huge market of rabid younger players, to whom $1 just isn't that much money. so as long as the manufacturers raise the price, so will the op's, and so will the players pay. and the world will go around and around like it always has.

Very valid point.

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Games haven't been .50/game here for probably over ten years. Only solid states are that price. And I don't live in a high cost of living area. Birmingham, Alabama.
Seems like newer pins were .75/game up until about 4 or 5 years ago when they went to $1/game. I expect games around here very soon the norm will be 1.25 or 1.5/game.

Not very many places in my region (VA/MD) have their games on $1 / play. Some do. But they are the minority.

Quoted from PinMonk:

A> Your "ceiling" doesn't even keep up with inflation and works out to LESS than a 5 ball game in 1975 cost on a dollar-adjusted basis. OPs are in business.
B> $1.50/1 or 4/$5 works fine for Prem/LE games. $1 for Pro works. This is not my opinion, but actual fact based on route operation of Prem/LE games with these settings. I was involved in collections at these price points for years and it was a positive move.
C> Ops are only reacting to pinball pricing they also have to pay.
D> Less wear and tear/maintenance because of your speculation of less games at higher prices is not a bad thing.

All also valid points.

I'm just putting the real world into the conversation.

A lot of places are also going to just a $10-15-20 cover charge and play as much as you want. Maintenance is higher in those places tho I think.

#254 2 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

( your normal enthusiasts you count on playing most of your games most of the time)

as an operator I can assure you enthusiasts are not my target audience... I would much rather have the guy that puts in $1 and just hits the button on the lap bar watching the ball drain for a minute or two vs a pinball enthusiast that is going to complain about paying $1/$1.50 and then is playing/tying up the machine for 20 minutes

#255 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

as an operator I can assure you enthusiasts are not my target audience... I would much rather have the guy that puts in $1 and just hits the button on the lap bar watching the ball drain for a minute or two vs a pinball enthusiast that is going to complain about paying $1/$1.50 and then is playing/tying up the machine for 20 minutes

Can't say that makes me give a shit if your biz succeeds or fails. Kind of curious who buys the most pins nowadays ops or homeowners, and how that plays into future Stern pricing.

#256 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Can't say that makes me give a shit if your biz succeeds or fails. Kind of curious who buys the most pins nowadays ops or homeowners, and how that plays into future Stern pricing.

Really? why would you even say that? He's hoping a rando chucks money in and plays a few balls, instead of a pinhead busting the game up smacking it around? that's capitalism

The answer is ops.

#257 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Can't say that makes me give a shit if your biz succeeds or fails.

What a terrible thing to say.

Lloyd

#258 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Really? why would you even say that? He's hoping a rando chucks money in and plays a few balls, instead of a pinhead busting the game up smacking it around? that's capitalism
The answer is ops.

Because I wish to believe pinball is more than just making a dollar and a cent. Some rando should not control pinball.
If ops don't care about us, why should we care about them.

Ops here crying they don't make 20 bucks a week. Oh no, some player actually uses the machine and potentially turns on other people watching them play. You're talking as if we are some detriment to your business.

#259 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

If ops don't care about us

?

Not every person has access to owning a pinball machine. Location play is one chance for many such players.

I've spent 60+ years in coin op including pinball machines.

At my arcade for slightly over 49 years I've had pinball machines. Maintained them. And have an assortment of pricing for every budget. I have always tried to have great games here for my players. In my regular line up and brought in for events.

For 20+ years I would have done way better running redemption equipment here.

It would seem myself, and many ops do care. And want to continue to do so.

#260 2 years ago

LTG my comments are not directed at you. I've seen you helping many many people here.

I'm saying other ops may need to tone the capitalism thing down a bit and realize home enthusiasts are keeping pinball alive at this point. You can still make money and not insult the community.

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

LTG my comments are not directed at you. I've seen you helping many many people here.
I'm saying other ops may need to tone the capitalism thing down a bit and realize home enthusiasts are keeping pinball alive at this point. You can still make money and not insult the community.

A large part of those enthusiasts started as casual location players, and lots of location players can't drop $6k on a new pin that'll drop $1.50 a play to try the new hotness Prem/LE/CE. Also, on the route I helped with players that owned Pros would come and play the Prem/LEs to check them out.

If you were out there with a charity route featuring a broad variety of new $8,000-$11,000 well-maintained pins set to 25 cents a play you'd have a stronger platform for your assertions. But you're not. Although, it's not too late to put your money where your mouth is...

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I’d say you are the only one doing the insulting in this conversation.

#263 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I’d say you are the only one doing the insulting in this conversation.

It's possible you are correct, and if so that's not my intention. In my job I work with large and small customers. I don't make statements that would make the smaller customer feel as if they are less important. I don't know if that translates here? I don't let on they are not my target audience.

So no, I won't generally support a business that I feel insults me as a customer.

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

l25 cents a play

I don't know who's talking about 25 cents but it's not me. I'm square with a buck a play.

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Sorry, in a thread full of crazy comments, you’ve taken the cake with your last few posts.

Don’t you realise that most “home pin owners” get into buying games because they played pins on location? Whether it was 30 years ago or 1 year ago.

Location pinball is the gateway drug to home ownership.

When location pinball dies - then so will the hobby and industry. Young people won’t see pinball. Hipsters won’t see pinball. It’ll be gone within 10 years. Gary Stern has been saying this for years.

It’s apparent that a lot of people who have posted in this thread have no interest in keeping location pinball alive. “I won’t pay $2 to play your $8000 game!” So selfish and self centred.

Pay $2 - only two f**king dollars! - and help keep the hobby alive. Or don’t. And watch it shrivel up and die.

rd

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I don't know who's talking about 25 cents but it's not me. I'm square with a buck a play.

I don't know what you're complaining about then. $1/play for pros is pretty much status quo - that's how Sterns come stock now, but it's still LESS money per game than 1975 pins with 5 balls.

We're only talking about $1.50 and up for Prem/LE/CE machines, and even that's too cheap on an inflation adjusted basis.

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

It's possible you are correct, and if so that's not my intention. In my job I work with large and small customers. I don't make statements that would make the smaller customer feel as if they are less important. I don't know if that translates here? I don't let on they are not my target audience.
So no, I won't generally support a business that I feel insults me as a customer.

All he said was pinheads aren’t his target audience. (For making money, no matter what… that still the name of the game). Don’t think that in his sentence that he doesn’t appreciate pinheads, guaranteed he does. But he’s just implying casuals help out the best.

- I watched a guy beat up a pin on location playing it hard last weekend. If it was mine, I would have been a bit cheezed off. He was a regular pinhead.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:I don't know what you're complaining about then. $1/play for pros is pretty much status quo

Exactly. You did not see me once in this thread complain about a dollar per play. Someone else perhaps.

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave: Pay $2 - only two f**king dollars! - and help keep the hobby alive. Or don’t. And watch it shrivel up and die.
rd

Right so any of us bunch who doesn't cough up 2 bucks a play and the death of pinball is all on us. Got it.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Exactly. You did not see me once in this thread complain about a dollar per play. Someone else perhaps.

You didn't SAY it, but you RESPONDED to an OP talking about $1 and $1.50/play as the new reality here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-ops-going-to-150-with-godzilla-prem/page/6#post-6562695

Same diff.

#271 2 years ago

Never mind.

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

- I watched a guy beat up a pin on location playing it hard last weekend. If it was mine, I would have been a bit cheezed off. He was a regular pinhead.

Was that at my place? I should tighten up those tilts

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Was that at my place? I should tighten up those tilts
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"ca6900fdbfde497ec8a2ee15e93e1d20d1a5f0ad-1635003054-1800"};
//]]>

Ha! Wasn’t me, I didn’t even tilt. Last time they were tight.
Lol, the one dude there could definitely giver a bit

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:All he said was pinheads aren’t his target audience. (For making money, no matter what… that still the name of the game). Don’t think that in his sentence that he doesn’t appreciate pinheads, guaranteed he does. But he’s just implying casuals help out the best.

I can understand that. Sorry for my misinterpretation and jackass post. It was uncalled for.

#275 2 years ago

This thread makes me feel guilty,I was playing pinball for .25 a game last week at Jilly's in Ocean City Nj.

#276 2 years ago

I envy you guys in the States with the flourishing barcades. Sadly that doesn’t work in Germany. You have a very small number of bars here with typically one Stern pro. These are always priced at 50 euro cents per game. Mostly pinheads play these games meaning long games and little earnings for the op. I sure wouldn’t do it.

In bowling alleys and arcades you may find multiple games and occasionally a JJP or BW game. Here the pricing is often 1 euro per game, 3 for 2. Again, at the locations I frequent games are either standing idle or it’s those darn pinheads again.

Take a game like TAF. A newbie will generally play it in an uncontrolled manner and lose all balls in under a minute. A good controlled player can really drag out playing time. So no money to be earned there.

I personally would be happy to pay 1.50 for a game on a well-maintained premium.

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Actually they are... he’s an operator

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinslot:

I envy you guys in the States with the flourishing barcades. Sadly that doesn’t work in Germany. You have a very small number of bars here with typically one Stern pro. These are always priced at 50 euro cents per game. Mostly pinheads play these games meaning long games and little earnings for the op. I sure wouldn’t do it.
In bowling alleys and arcades you may find multiple games and occasionally a JJP or BW game. Here the pricing is often 1 euro per game, 3 for 2. Again, at the locations I frequent games are either standing idle or it’s those darn pinheads again.
Take a game like TAF. A newbie will generally play it in an uncontrolled manner and lose all balls in under a minute. A good controlled player can really drag out playing time. So no money to be earned there.
I personally would be happy to pay 1.50 for a game on a well-maintained premium.

All of America isn't the same. I live in Atlanta and there was almost no public pinball until about 5 years ago. It took the sweat of a few pinheads to start building a community. We built leagues, created an annual gaming convention, and then started opening big locations.

They aren't going to magically appear, so if you want to play in the wild, go build it with a few other diehards.

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

Why did you just make up a quote tweet from me? Was my username just still leftover in your reply box from your previous asinine response?

#280 2 years ago

I see rarely an em set for 25 cents but they are out there. See more em for 50 cents. Solid state games 50 to 75 cents 90's and back games. Dollar to $1.75 for one game but $2.00 for 3 plays on 2000 era games. Did see a Rick & Morty blood sucker in the wild $2.00 a game so it got $4 out of me. It's in a craft brew place and it sat there untouched other when i played it. Was there about 2 hours mainly played video games and a few pinball machines.

This past Saturday i hit my usual pin place paid the 20$ at the door and played til they close the door. Played 8 games on ultra man and 8 on a pro Godzilla then worked the rooms to the other games.

#281 2 years ago

In Sydney, Australia all games were $2 for one game and $5 for three games for all Sterns. Some places would charge less for older 80’s/90’s games.

That was pre-Covid. Don’t know what it is now. I’d be shocked if it didn’t go up to $3 a game soon. New Stern Pro’s here go for 10k now!

#282 2 years ago

Last night I got to play Godzilla LE for the first time at 25 cents per play. Our local operator just got the game on Tuesday and set it up, and then the very next day at the bar it was the weekly "Quarterball Wednesday", so I lucked out and got to take advantage of that. Wasn't all that many players when I was there, so got to play it as many times as I wanted at 25 cents a pop. He also had Batman 66 and Led Zeppelin pro there. It was an awesome deal. Not sure what the regular price is going to be the rest of the week on Godzilla. I'm guessing $1 or 3/$2. The bar owner also owns the pins, so he can afford to run that promo each week. But honestly I don't mind operators increasing prices to keep up with inflation as needed. I don't mind paying extra for premium and LE games.

#283 2 years ago

Does the cost increase cover the price increase
1000$ is 10% more cost
50.cent increase is 50% price jump

Extra 1000$ over the 10,000 plays is 0.10$ Per play ,

Coin op Business will make extra profit and play the victim.

This is business

#284 2 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Does the cost increase cover the price increase
1000$ is 10% more cost
50.cent increase is 50% price jump

Extra 1000$ over the 10,000 plays is 0.10$ Per play ,

But how long has it been at $1 and how much have prices risen since it became that?

These types of threads are weird to me because I don't know of a single pinball operator that is raking it in as it's implied.

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

But how long has it been at $1 and how much have prices risen since it became that?
These types of threads are weird to me because I don't know of a single pinball operator that is raking it in as it's implied.

Its really a struggle and I do have sympathy for the operators, but at the end of the day the price comes down to what the market will bare. It doesn't matter what the games cost, the repair bills, inflation, ect. If the players aren't willing to pony up that extra cash, then its not going to matter. 30 games of pinball or nearly unlimited fun on a ps5 game, thats what you have to sell at $2 a game. I hope it works out. I know some guys won't care and will still play but we'll see how it works out for the rest. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of the end for location play

#286 2 years ago

As an operator, I often hear that the increased price doesn't matter, since you can sell it for more. Across the board costs are going for parts, maintenance, supplies, labor, goods, and overhead. Unfortunately, pins don't earn as well as other games (skeeball, pac man, air hockey, Buck Hunter, etc.) and have significantly more maintenance cost and subject to more complaints when things go wrong. But with the price increases to purchase games and Stern looking to take a cut with their new QR system, I could see location pinball go on the decline. I'm going to give Godzilla LE a try at $1.50 and a Pro version beside it at $1.00.

#287 2 years ago

SCIENCE! I love it!

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

I'm going to give Godzilla LE a try at $1.50 and a Pro version beside it at $1.00.

On the Prem/LE if you have a bill acceptor that can handle $5s definitely have a 4/$5 option, too. You'll be surprised how many $5 bills you start getting if it's a good game like Godzilla LE.

#289 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

When location pinball dies - then so will the hobby and industry. Young people won’t see pinball. Hipsters won’t see pinball. It’ll be gone within 10 years. Gary Stern has been saying this for years.

These days, homeowners are a huge pinball buying market. And so are hobbyist operators. Home buyers and hobbyists aren't suddenly gonna disappear in 10 years, that doesn't make sense. I'm 35, and I foresee still being into pinball when I'm 45. As location/route buying declines, homeowner/hobbyist buying increases. Just look at the pandemic sales. It certainly wasn't locations that were buying the majority of pins in 2020 and 2021.

Yes, it's sadly true that the traditional routers/locations may not make it doing pinball anymore. But bar arcades, pinball collectives, and unique places like Ayce Gogi will still be there to fill the public's pinball playing needs. In Sioux Falls, our local bar arcade is doing gangbusters and has consistently added to it's pinball lineup the last 3 years, and our local pinball collective (The Pinball Room) is doing great too. But in all of these cases, pinball is either not the primary money earner, or not the primary source of the owner's income.

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Home buyers and hobbyists aren't suddenly gonna disappear in 10 years, that doesn't make sense. I'm 35, and I foresee still being into pinball when I'm 45.

Thats great that you’re young and into it.

The vast amount of pinball owners are a lot older. A large amount of people on Pinside are 60 plus.

The point I was trying to make is that the current homeowners (likely you as well) were introduced to pinball by seeing/playing location games.

If these games disappear from public view - then how do 12 year old kids get to play it like we did? Randomly show up at your house? They won’t even know it’s “a thing”.

OF COURSE there will be people with pins in their house who continue to buy new ones. But looking 20 years down the track, as the old guys die off and there is no new blood, the hobby will shrink considerably.

rd

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If these games disappear from public view - then how do 12 year old kids get to play it like we did? Randomly show up at your house? They won’t even know it’s “a thing”.

OF COURSE there will be people with pins in their house who continue to buy new ones. But looking 20 years down the track, as the old guys die off and there is no new blood, the hobby will shrink considerably.

Happened to model railroading. As trains and hobby shops started disappearing. Many kids grew up without seeing either.

Hasn't disappeared, but no where near what it once was.

LTG : )

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Happened to model railroading. As trains and hobby shops started disappearing. Many kids grew up without seeing either.

Funny, Lloyd … I had actually typed out Model Trains as an example in my post.

That was the first thing that came to mind. And then slot cars.

Yes - trains are still a thing. But they are the bastion of old men, and will soon become extinct.

rd

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Thats great that you’re young and into it.
The vast amount of pinball owners are a lot older. A large amount of people on Pinside are 60 plus.
The point I was trying to make is that the current homeowners (likely you as well) were introduced to pinball by seeing/playing location games.
rd

Right, and I listed 3 different types of public pinball locations that aren't necessarily in decline.

Also, my dad is/was a route technician, so my introduction to pinball is different than most people's I'd guess. My reintroduction to pinball came from The Pinball Arcade PC software. Playing digital pinball gave me the itch to play the real thing, and a visit to the Seattle Pinball Museum cemented my love. And the Seattle Pinball Museum is, as it happens, a pay-at-the-door type of place, to bring the discussion back around to pricing.

I have no idea of the actual age-demographics of the pinball hobby these days. Most of the guys who play in our leagues and tourneys around here are under 50, if not 40, and when I watch the big tournaments on Twitch, there's a good split of ages. The youtubers and streamers I watch also tend to be in the 25 to 45 age range too. But I fully admit that my pinball bubble may be skewed young, and so maybe I'm not getting the full picture.

Quoted from LTG:

Yeah, that's an interesting point. I don't necessarily think pinball and model railroading are comparable hobbies though. Model railroading is a more contemplative hobby, where most of the joy is in the building, painting, modeling, ect., whereas pinball is a more active hobby, where the playing is the main part of it. Although certainly repair and restoration would crossover. I think modern-day miniatures/model-based war games such as Warhammer, fill much of the same role as railroading did. Where painting and modeling go hand-in-hand with actually playing the game. The "play" part is an important distinction, as there's not much longterm play after you finish your railroad setup.

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

whereas pinball is a more active hobby, where the playing is the main part of it

Well, it is for me … but reading Pinside and other things online, it appears to me that a great number of people just like buying the “new shiny thing” every few months, glueing some plastic toys inside it, proclaiming its “bolted to the floor”, then selling it a few months later with only 100 plays on it.

But that’s for another thread.

rd

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Well, it is for me … but reading Pinside and other things online, it appears to me that a great number of people just like buying the “new shiny thing” every few months, glueing some plastic toys inside it, proclaiming its “bolted to the floor”, then selling it a few months later with only 100 plays on it.
But that’s for another thread.
rd

Ha, very true. I do that with my pins, but that's because I get my fill of most of them pretty quickly, so I need to constantly rotate to keep things fresh. Since my space and budget don't allow me to keep that many pins at once. I don't have the ability to have a complete System 11 collection like some people! (I envy you!)

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I don't have the ability to have a complete System 11 collection like some people! (I envy you!)

Helps when you bought most of them for peanuts years ago.

rd

1 week later
#297 2 years ago

Ok. Got my godzilla Prem today. Set it to $1.50 or 5/$5. When i mentioned it to a few players they shrugged their shoulder and said. "Seems fair"

Il let you know how it goes.

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from Three60in:

Ok. Got my godzilla Prem today. Set it to $1.50 or 5/$5. When i mentioned it to a few players they shrugged their shoulder and said. "Seems fair"

I'd do 4/$5, because you're still knocking $1 off with that if they put a fiver in, which is probably enough incentive. Right now you're knocking off $2.50 with 5/$5 over what those 5 games would cost @$1.50 - essentially giving away money. You can always make it more generous later if you need to change the pricing.

#299 2 years ago

...not to mention, 4 is a very convenient number of credits for a group.

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from Three60in:

Just curious who you talked to lol. Regardless, I cannot wait to pump some money into it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 16.00
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-ops-going-to-150-with-godzilla-prem/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.