IMG_1335 (resized).jpg
IMG_1333 (resized).jpg
IMG_1334 (resized).jpg
IMG_1328 (resized).jpg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8111 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 10 years ago

Yes indeed. Just had one last night at Xmas party. Two humidors at my place. Nice to have with jackontherocks or glass of strong beer.

#118 10 years ago

Nice Cohiba before Xmas dinner. Brought back from Aruba.

image-261.jpgimage-261.jpg
1 month later
#225 10 years ago

What is the best cigar free app for iPhone? I tried to find something similar to beer app to rate beers I gave called untappd. So far I have found cigar boss and cigar dojo but don't seem to work so good when searching for cigars I had to post ratings, etc.

3 weeks later
#247 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Dude!...just got back from Cigar Emporium! They did not have Jamie Garcia, but my friend DID say it was a great smoke. I had these though. (That's Jim on the left and Ed on the right) The Jack Daniels Holiday Select was superb!

cigar emporium 1.jpg 122 KB

cigar emp 2.jpg 39 KB

mms_picture-1.jpg 112 KB

Was wondering how that Jack was tasting?

#249 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Fantastic! That Holiday Select is expensive, but worth every penny. Smooth!

cigar emp drink.jpg 137 KB

I have this one left to try with good cigar.

image-950.jpgimage-950.jpg
1 week later
#306 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm puff'n a 60 ring LGC & drinking lattes like a pimp right now before heading out for a 6 hour bender @ CP Pinball fueled by pizza, Redbull & possibly some vodka stupidity.
'Merica F yeah!

image-199.jpg 184 KB

I actually like this one by them much better than there rest. Black label has more appeal taste for me. Not a big fan of there red and yellow label ones at all.

#310 10 years ago

Trying a new one. Anyone had a threesome? Blue mountain cigars.

image-252.jpgimage-252.jpg
#313 10 years ago

More threesome photos.

image-797.jpgimage-797.jpg image-977.jpgimage-977.jpg image-845.jpgimage-845.jpg
#326 10 years ago

Add some Rocky Patel and Grand Habano red label.

2 weeks later
#388 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

think i'm gunna get up on sat morn and have a nice fat stogie for breakfast.
what's a good drink with that, that time of day ?
pellegrino mixed with some apple cider ?

Jackontherocks! Having one right now.,

#441 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So what's your guys drink of choice when smoking a cigar?
For me it a good port wine is hard to beat.

Jackontherocks for sure. Also like a dark stout or strong beer from my collection.

#507 10 years ago

Yesterday was free cigar day at my local store and lunch. Had the rest of this one last night. Real light rocky Patel. Not there best.

image-391.jpgimage-391.jpg
#515 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

FREE CIGAR DAY ??!!??
WHAT THE BLEEP

bert-1.jpg 9 KB

Yes local owner of only one store and extremely nice. Use to own a bunch of stores in CA. Does it about every other month or so. You can bring your own booze and watch anything on two tv's indie and one outside. Neat little place that was converted from an old house.

#538 10 years ago

Stayed tuned having one tonight at house party by the fire.

#541 10 years ago

This one is too light.

image-491.jpgimage-491.jpg
#560 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Xikar has a whole set up. I'll find a link....
...this is what I have...
ebay.com link » Xikar Humidification Ki 250ct Humidifier 16 Oz Solution Rectangle Hygrometer

I have an Xikar gel jar in mine as well. Also told to wipe down inside with distiller water from time to time.

#562 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't do this. Seeps into cedar and causes problems...

Okay thanks very much. I actually have only done it once so hope it's ok.

#579 9 years ago

Just getting ready to start a new one. Anyway recognize or comment and let me know. Nice as the sun goes down and no more hockey for tonight. Figured I would celebrate my Pens win.

image-409.jpgimage-409.jpg
#580 9 years ago

Update she burns nice. Still thinking about the taste overall. Nice so far.

image-848.jpgimage-848.jpg
#581 9 years ago

And the rocks drink but in JD class of course!

image-696.jpgimage-696.jpg
2 weeks later
#601 9 years ago

Just got done with a real one of these after all day in pool. Had to take another dip in pool in between. Cuba hits ya. Hot weather I am sure kicks my butt to with it.

image-30.jpgimage-30.jpg
#608 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

cool mug makes appearance...

Reminds of the heavy metal band.

#613 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

cigar emp 2.jpg 39 KB

jack benny dean martin cigar.JPG 177 KB

Always wondered why Jack didn't make a cigar? I don't care for the Makers Mark cigar. Too my memory the wrapper just fell apart and didn't care for it at all.

#622 9 years ago

About to have one in he poool. Cuban.

image-653.jpgimage-653.jpg
1 week later
#631 9 years ago

Tonight's some was pretty good but hard in intense AZ heat on balcony.

image-931.jpgimage-931.jpg
#633 9 years ago

Tonight's cigar was assome. Maybe hot tub and cooler weather worked up here in Flagstaff, AZ. Night before beer festevil!

image-496.jpgimage-496.jpg
#637 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Kings did look like the better team overall. I really don't care at all about hockey....but I DO care about cigars and shots...

Boo my cigar you gotta give hockey a try. It the best especially in the playoffs. Sorry I just had to thumbs down ya.

3 weeks later
#645 9 years ago

Forgot to post the last two cigars I had. One during the week and my buddy had the other and we split an anniversary beer. The second one I had on the 4th. Both good and Cuban. Also had a 40oz ha to be diferent with my girlfriends brother. I like Mickeys more if had to choose for my liquor.

image-473.jpgimage-473.jpg image-754.jpgimage-754.jpg image-154.jpgimage-154.jpg image-527.jpgimage-527.jpg image-120.jpgimage-120.jpg image-974.jpgimage-974.jpg image-968.jpgimage-968.jpg
#652 9 years ago

And tonight's smokes were after seafood.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#661 9 years ago

This weeks smoke with friends at the pool. Gave my buddy the Brickhouse.

image-783.jpgimage-783.jpg

1 week later
#668 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Smoked 2 Cuban Cohibas last night. Crack!

mms_picture.jpg 112 KB

I have one of these waiting in my humidor. How was it.

1 month later
#711 9 years ago

Free cigar day and lunch day tomorrow at my store in Scottsdale called Highland's Cigars. Hopefully I can make it 11-7pm.

4 weeks later
#747 9 years ago

About to start today's smoke on balcony with the rain coming down, debating what to drink? Pictures will not post but Romeo Y Juliets habana Cuba wide churchills

#761 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Dont worry WIZ if I have a pinball "meeting" at my place in Maui, where we discuss how many ooooo's in smooth, you will get the nod! Oh the maid shes mine and comes with the place!

IMG_00000473.jpg 136 KB

Just was in Maui a week ago for 9 days.

#780 9 years ago

This one was good with the beer as well.
image-970.jpgimage-970.jpg
image-751.jpgimage-751.jpg

#783 9 years ago

Had this new one tonight. Not too crazy about it but burned nice, can't put my finger on the overall taste but hit me before dinner on empty stomach. Beer was ok for a pale ale.

image-668.jpgimage-668.jpg
#795 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

1am...just got back from Porterhouse. Smoked the biggest Alec Bradley I've ever seen...AND got to meet Greg and his friend. (from Baaston!) Great people, great times! Can't wait to do it again.

mms_picture (1).jpg 89 KB

IMG_20141010_243905708.jpg 197 KB

I see you like the cigar on top of the beer pictures, ahahah

#809 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just some small Eye Candy. (not like that last pic!...THAT was a mini-store!)

IMG_3642.JPG 240 KB

IMG_3643.JPG 219 KB

Headed down to Tempe for night two of Oktoberfest, picking out my smoke of the night! Let me know how that one is as I am curious.

3 weeks later
#860 9 years ago

Time to smoke it with wine

image-678.jpgimage-678.jpg
2 weeks later
#863 9 years ago

Just had this one bought by my girlfriend for my bday. Nice smoke and not too heavy for a Monday.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-720.jpgimage-720.jpg
#865 9 years ago

Nice light 6x60 with a dark black ale. Not too crazy but light for a Sunday.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-555.jpgimage-555.jpg
2 months later
#912 9 years ago

Just had this one which is special Indian blend and my honey bunny had a vanilla one. Also had a great beer and she had a good cider.

image-577.jpgimage-577.jpg image-844.jpgimage-844.jpg
1 month later
#920 9 years ago

Another great beer n cigar!

image.jpgimage.jpg
3 weeks later
#976 9 years ago

About to start this one,last one of three left from Aruba. Wonderful.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#988 9 years ago
Quoted from Razor:

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Enjoying a 4 year old 56 ring Behike with the final round of the Masters.

How is it overall. I have one as well waiting to smoke. Worth the big price or not.

1 week later
#1022 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Quick question, how many cigars do you guys & gals smoke in a month? How much is too much?

Depends on the individual. I rarely smoke during the week and only smoke on the weekend. Usually on my balcony or in the pool with a drink of choice. Not good for me when too hot outside and usually wait until the night. My highest might be 5 or 6 a month other wise I probably do 0-3 a month. Vacation I usually have a few more in a week.

#1027 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's why I now have a "Cigar Room"....good for when it's either too hot or too cold...

Nice, I know when I go to my little cigar store I have a hard time staying inside and smoking a whole cigar. Maybe someday I will find the right cigar room.

#1028 9 years ago

Had some rain last night and kinda windy cold day. So decided to have one outside.

image.jpgimage.jpg
3 weeks later
#1059 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

yeah, there's an add on daughter board & a little wiring (made back in 99) that lets you play all the versions of Tempest that were made (prototype + published), then a custom version of Tempest with new level designs & a custom vector-based breakout game that's wayyyy too fast for me. wish i could slow down the ball velocity by 50%. level 1 plays like level 50 haven't gotten past level 1 yet

My first game I owned that my Dad got me, never seen or knew of this version. Too bad back in the 90's a friend of mine pulled the plug on game and the screen blew out, never could find anyone to fix it back then so my Dad sold it for 50 bucks when I was away at college.

#1060 8 years ago

Something simple before dinner.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
3 weeks later
#1067 8 years ago

Another beer n cigar pairing.

image.jpgimage.jpg
4 weeks later
#1075 8 years ago

Tonight's second cigar at pool and many beers later

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
#1084 8 years ago

On vacation in Maui

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#1091 8 years ago

About to go have one in the poolimage.jpegimage.jpeg

1 month later
#1107 8 years ago

Just attended a cigar and beer event last night called foxtoberfest. http://foxtobacco.com

1 week later
#1123 8 years ago

Time for one before dinner while we cook pork chops.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

3 weeks later
#1144 8 years ago

Just got done with a five mile walk, know off to the patio with a JFR n Jack Daniels, why not.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

4 weeks later
#1166 8 years ago

Had this one, I think it's by Grand Habano who I usually like but this one was ok.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

1 week later
#1172 8 years ago

Had this one last night

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#1183 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

This was last night's haul. Mmmm

IMG_20160124_114951170_(resized).jpg

I have had those before brought back from a far away place.

1 week later
#1195 8 years ago

Had an oktoberfest 2015 up at the cabin outside when snow storm was coming down. First half of the cigar was ok but second half had hard time to light and tasted like ash. Disappointed in this one for price as well.

2 months later
#1206 8 years ago

Nice rain day

#1209 8 years ago

Simple day

#1212 8 years ago

One more before dinner

1 week later
#1219 8 years ago

Getting ready for vacation coming up with parents

#1225 7 years ago

Had these two today.

3 weeks later
#1236 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So, I went to Porterhouse…new name Hearth & Tap Co. to enjoy a nice La Aurora. As soon as I finished, my friend came by and brought me a nice Cuban Cohiba! A good night!

Nice smoke, I have been lucky enough to try it. Bought a box with my Dad when we were in Puerto Rico back in the day when it came out, we enjoyed the gold label and was strong. I believe I have one left in his humidor.

3 months later
#1256 7 years ago

Another cigar in Maui sorry I did not post the others from trip

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1265 7 years ago

How was it? I have one I have been saving from Aruba.

#1272 7 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Uh oh. Where did you buy in aruba?

Why you ask, in cigar shop on the pier next to hotel. I know the girl for years who has worked the store.

3 weeks later
#1281 7 years ago

I had this on Friday night for Oktoberfest weekend and then we had had sheep crabs flow in from Maryland on Saturday.

IMG_4561 (resized).JPGIMG_4561 (resized).JPG

IMG_4562 (resized).JPGIMG_4562 (resized).JPG

#1283 7 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I've lived in Maryland for 63 years and I've never heard of sheep crabs. Those look like basic steamed crabs. Sometimes Baltimorese can be hard to understand, hon.

Sometimes the words just enter in and auto correct to whatever it comes up with, too funny, but yes I just noticed it.
Go to the crabplace.com http://www.crabplace.com my Dad has been using this place for years, always good if you like crab and worth it every once in a while as gets pricey and have to pay overnight shipping to fed ex and weekend fees but still enjoy every year.

#1284 7 years ago

Trying cigar and coffee in the morning, something different as others I have seen suggested over the years but never really attempted it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1288 7 years ago

Today's pairing

IMG_4711 (resized).JPGIMG_4711 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#1296 7 years ago

Another great beer, but cigar was only ok took awhile to open up

IMG_5048 (resized).JPGIMG_5048 (resized).JPG

#1297 7 years ago

What a combo

IMG_5100 (resized).JPGIMG_5100 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1304 7 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

This year I finished my basement and the gameroom is now a cigar lounge as well with ventilation in the ceiling. Winter is coming and while in the past I rarely had a cigar during the cold months I can enjoy one without braving the elements now. My favorite cigars...
Opus X
Padron 1964 natural
Liga Privada no.9
Cuban Cohiba
Cuban H. Upmann

Looks like you have the same NHL table hockey game by Halex I have in my house and seem to be a big hockey fan as it's on the TV. What did you add on top for the glass look effect, never seen that before. I always liked this version as have more control and nice to have face offs when the puck flys out.

#1309 7 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Is the Sinatra worth the extra $$ in your opinion over some of the other releases? I have a lot of whisky, but have not tried any of the higher end Jack Daniels releases. Have you tried the single barrel barrel proof, or the single barrel rye ? Those look interesting to me as I love cask strength whisky as well as straight ryes. I have no reference point, I have never even owned a bottle of Old #7. I don't mind dropping the extra cash on higher end or limited releases, but the more you pay the more butt hurt you are if it doesn't blow you away once you get to sipping.

I try all kinds of whiskeys and bourbons as well. Of course I love my Jack on the rocks and always have to try just about anything by them. I really did enjoy the Sinatra and got mine for $150 I believe, it's nice neat or with the whiskey stones. I usually like my whiskey cold or sometime with an ice ball as well. I have a ton of things Jack Daniels and tried all the gold medal bottles and releases of the 1st recepie which I did not like as not enough charcoal taste like the original. I am not a big single barrel fan but the Sinatra is more like the original in the taste I like. The rye I have not tried as I am told will not like but I am due to go to the store soon so who knows. Thanks for the hockey comment above about your game. I enjoybmi e a lot but no one will play as I have never lost, honestly. I like having the face offs in nearest corner circle as well when puck goes out or even award two points or drinks if I am able to shoot the puck at opponent and hit them.

#1310 7 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Yep, it's a Halex NHL Elite. I have wanted a Super Chexx for along time, but this old table really does play very well. I put 3 coats of Mothers Pure Gold on the ice, pucks floats so nicely and feels more like ice. The flyouts are fun times trying to find the puck when you are 1 goal down with 20 seconds left on the clock, lol. We do a face off in the corner circle it flew out nearest. Well we used to more often...found an old Sportcraft center ice table in the trash. Too much broken to salvage, but the dome!! I used some romex cable to bend 'S' brackets to hold it in place. Fit's just inside the side glass, comes short a few inches over the nets, just enough room to reach down and clear the puck out from behind the net if it gets stuck there. The puck still bounces out, but not as often. Sometimes it comes straight up from behind the goal about a foot and stops right in front of your face, than falls down and right back into play which always freaks me out. I used a soldering pen to melt a slot into the top center to drop the puck in for face offs. I used the base of a lava lamp, rerouted the power cord out the bottom and hung from above to light the ice perfectly without shining in your eyes. Best gaming $250 I ever spent, and funny enough when my teenage son and his buddies hang out down there they usually choose hockey over pinball. Or there cell phones
Now if it would just break so I can justify getting a Super Chexx

Our version is just as fun and we have more control of the puck

3 weeks later
#1328 7 years ago

IMG_5360 (resized).JPGIMG_5360 (resized).JPG

#1329 7 years ago

IMG_5362 (resized).JPGIMG_5362 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#1345 7 years ago

Time for a new beer that I have saved and second time having this cigar, cigar was ok the first time but not a favorite, hopefully this one is better

IMG_5618 (resized).JPGIMG_5618 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1359 7 years ago

One of my favorites before dinner

IMG_5697 (resized).JPGIMG_5697 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1363 7 years ago

Pregame

IMG_5722 (resized).JPGIMG_5722 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#1371 7 years ago

Had this one recently but not impressed with it for as popular as it is by others. The taste and burn seemed off fro. Start to finish.

IMG_5841 (resized).JPGIMG_5841 (resized).JPG

#1372 7 years ago

Just had this tonight

IMG_6006 (resized).JPGIMG_6006 (resized).JPG

IMG_6007 (resized).JPGIMG_6007 (resized).JPG

#1373 7 years ago

And this the other day in the hot tub

IMG_6009 (resized).JPGIMG_6009 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1385 7 years ago

My version of ST. pattys day, new cigar (not fancy) from a friend and nice whisky.

IMG_6219 (resized).JPGIMG_6219 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1388 7 years ago

Going old school on beer as just watched my Pens forced overtime but lose in shootout and with one of my favorite regular cigars

IMG_6302 (resized).JPGIMG_6302 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#1390 7 years ago

Pregame before beer n taco festevil and Offspring with Pennywise and others and mini wrestling

IMG_6613 (resized).JPGIMG_6613 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#1395 6 years ago

Tonight's combo after Zapcon 5 in Mesa, AZ and Penguins victory

IMG_6840 (resized).JPGIMG_6840 (resized).JPG

#1398 6 years ago

Pool time

IMG_6954 (resized).JPGIMG_6954 (resized).JPG

#1399 6 years ago

In between hockey games break cigar with Jack n Lemonade

IMG_6955 (resized).JPGIMG_6955 (resized).JPG

#1400 6 years ago

Sorry here is a better picture

IMG_6956 (resized).JPGIMG_6956 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1407 6 years ago

Let's go Pens!

IMG_7027 (resized).JPGIMG_7027 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#1431 6 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

How 'bout a Fuente Anejo #77, and once I finish this IPA something a bit darker i've been waiting to try...

That's a wonderful beer

2 weeks later
#1435 6 years ago

Had this one in Maui the other night

IMG_0023 (resized).JPGIMG_0023 (resized).JPG

#1437 6 years ago

And this one with sunset last night

IMG_0028 (resized).JPGIMG_0028 (resized).JPG

#1439 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't go wrong with a Fuente!

It buried nice but I thought pretty fast smoke for the ring size

#1441 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...and stop burying your cigars!

You know I meant to say burned, must have been too much booze

#1443 6 years ago

Tonight's sunset smoke

IMG_0041 (resized).JPGIMG_0041 (resized).JPG

#1445 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Tonight's sunset smoke

This one was the best of the three so far and lasted longest.

#1447 6 years ago

Sunset Maui time

IMG_0067 (resized).JPGIMG_0067 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#1449 6 years ago

Tonight’s relax combo

4D1343A0-31C4-407D-A737-735A485B731E (resized).jpeg4D1343A0-31C4-407D-A737-735A485B731E (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#1457 6 years ago

Tonight’s light combo to celebrate 40th since work day tomorrow.

8FDA239E-FAF0-44F8-88F7-F5120AE80B04 (resized).jpeg8FDA239E-FAF0-44F8-88F7-F5120AE80B04 (resized).jpeg

2240A497-6E7C-470E-A594-5CF2C068050E (resized).jpeg2240A497-6E7C-470E-A594-5CF2C068050E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1462 6 years ago

Here we go

B4C0A64E-B1AC-4FBC-94E7-811B3E0E047A (resized).jpegB4C0A64E-B1AC-4FBC-94E7-811B3E0E047A (resized).jpeg

#1464 6 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Nice! Great bourbon, great stick. Is that a natural or maduro? I prefer the natural, the maduro has more flavor up front but I love the subtle woody flavors that linger with the natural.

Have to check as my great girlfriend got for me Bday. It had more flavor I The beginning so maybe the maduro my guess.

3 weeks later
#1469 6 years ago

Tonight’s combo

A49E516A-A70F-4A6B-9DEB-52CE8851042E (resized).jpegA49E516A-A70F-4A6B-9DEB-52CE8851042E (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1473 6 years ago

Thus one burned just right and great beer too

7B69062E-6110-47CA-88F4-2CE3FDAEE481 (resized).jpeg7B69062E-6110-47CA-88F4-2CE3FDAEE481 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1475 6 years ago

Not too bad nice burn but not a favorite

C82C9336-DE13-49DC-98F1-233D6B63AEF7 (resized).jpegC82C9336-DE13-49DC-98F1-233D6B63AEF7 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1480 6 years ago

Nice night combo before sun goes down

6F692239-AA40-4E0F-9B16-CA6DB6C62C22 (resized).jpeg6F692239-AA40-4E0F-9B16-CA6DB6C62C22 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#1494 6 years ago

Middle of the week smoke why not, not like me but needed

86CDDADB-BF9D-4CBE-B107-A688D6E7E734 (resized).jpeg86CDDADB-BF9D-4CBE-B107-A688D6E7E734 (resized).jpeg

#1495 6 years ago

E4F36DD1-698A-480A-8EF1-B18DE1D4463D (resized).jpegE4F36DD1-698A-480A-8EF1-B18DE1D4463D (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1498 6 years ago

289E6257-AAB2-48B4-BFF5-BA8A4E57F973 (resized).jpeg289E6257-AAB2-48B4-BFF5-BA8A4E57F973 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1501 6 years ago

Had one of these the other night to celebrate Penguins going to round 2

40520022-7B4E-4585-9494-F435B0339F34 (resized).jpeg40520022-7B4E-4585-9494-F435B0339F34 (resized).jpeg

#1507 6 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Correct me if I am wrong, and I hope I am...it was my understanding that authentic Cuban Cohiba are never packaged with a glass top. Counterfeiters use it because the glass 'shows' the cigars which is meant to ease any suspicion and help with a sale.

My friend brought back from Mexico and I had them in my humidor for at least two years, thought it was time to try them out, yes not sure but I will have one in Aruba soon

1 month later
#1528 5 years ago

Forgot to post my Aruba cigars and Cohibas on trip so here is my back at home pool smoke

10C41200-CC13-4136-BFD1-3E364B1FE756 (resized).jpeg10C41200-CC13-4136-BFD1-3E364B1FE756 (resized).jpeg
#1535 5 years ago
615F011B-BC0B-4757-AA48-CE68870602FD (resized).jpeg615F011B-BC0B-4757-AA48-CE68870602FD (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1543 5 years ago

Pool,night

DC9C27E3-9BF8-4F63-82E4-1F0CBE5372FA (resized).jpegDC9C27E3-9BF8-4F63-82E4-1F0CBE5372FA (resized).jpeg
#1545 5 years ago

No nearly as good the first time I smoked it only ok

1 week later
#1546 5 years ago

Night cap

539F0F34-01F7-4384-BD5F-39BFE1013C70 (resized).jpeg539F0F34-01F7-4384-BD5F-39BFE1013C70 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#1547 5 years ago

It’s one of my regular favorites I discovered years ago

#1548 5 years ago

Forgot picture too excited for pool

82728A39-42EB-41D6-AF58-23AFBF5CC092 (resized).jpeg82728A39-42EB-41D6-AF58-23AFBF5CC092 (resized).jpeg
10 months later
#1586 4 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Listening to Stanley Cup game 5 on the patio with this one...[quoted image]

Nice hockey smoke, I would celebrate with one when the Pens won back to back Champions

1 month later
#1610 4 years ago

Tonight’s pairing, saving this cigar for awhile it time to have it!

53C4141F-7D4D-4CB5-9529-19A415352A66 (resized).jpeg53C4141F-7D4D-4CB5-9529-19A415352A66 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1640 4 years ago

End of the week short smoke my cigar store guy gave me.

80B6F9DC-1CE4-43B0-9E81-41C21DC51CA5 (resized).jpeg80B6F9DC-1CE4-43B0-9E81-41C21DC51CA5 (resized).jpeg
#1642 4 years ago

It’s showtime

F1362981-1595-4FB6-913B-1ED74D247CAD (resized).jpegF1362981-1595-4FB6-913B-1ED74D247CAD (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#1643 4 years ago

Something simple to celebrate this week fantasy hockey win before bed, it was meant for my friend who is light cigar smoker but I have none left and bought it for him but he is out sick with a cold and not come over, it the best I could do, right, oh well I will make it up.

696ACB79-F21C-49CE-BDAC-DEFC8D100559 (resized).jpeg696ACB79-F21C-49CE-BDAC-DEFC8D100559 (resized).jpeg
#1653 4 years ago

Tonight’s light mix up after golf work event

55E27F5D-20F1-408E-B4D4-FE8051ABF2B5 (resized).jpeg55E27F5D-20F1-408E-B4D4-FE8051ABF2B5 (resized).jpeg
5 months later
#1663 4 years ago

Tonight’s combo

5121ABB7-853C-4446-95D1-FA760CDBF874 (resized).jpeg5121ABB7-853C-4446-95D1-FA760CDBF874 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1671 3 years ago

Tonight’s combo

9B1A7224-22A6-4AC6-8146-14AF048CA201 (resized).jpeg9B1A7224-22A6-4AC6-8146-14AF048CA201 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#1674 3 years ago

Woke up this morning and got myself .........

F88E8A23-DFFE-4B59-85E8-CEAC3B0697D1 (resized).jpegF88E8A23-DFFE-4B59-85E8-CEAC3B0697D1 (resized).jpeg
#1676 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Nice Rocky tray!
Got a rounded version myself. Did you get yours with a box?[quoted image]

I still have the box it came it if that’s what you mean. My girl got it for me a few years ago.

3 weeks later
#1681 3 years ago

Pool time

9B1245EE-F774-41EA-9B96-920D9D3D3E11 (resized).jpeg9B1245EE-F774-41EA-9B96-920D9D3D3E11 (resized).jpeg
#1686 3 years ago

Pool time

5E9A5D8B-A907-4539-8608-CF3365342249 (resized).jpeg5E9A5D8B-A907-4539-8608-CF3365342249 (resized).jpeg
#1687 3 years ago

Night time smoke and drink

BEDAAAAE-8985-4F4B-8836-3848378720BC (resized).jpegBEDAAAAE-8985-4F4B-8836-3848378720BC (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1689 3 years ago

Afternoon pool time smoke for my 9yr anniversary with my honey bunny

A86D5A3E-C33B-471F-A43D-F36BBD2F4112 (resized).jpegA86D5A3E-C33B-471F-A43D-F36BBD2F4112 (resized).jpeg
#1691 3 years ago

Happy 4th as well, cheers

F6DCA088-445C-4DF4-A1D4-1078AAAC841A (resized).jpegF6DCA088-445C-4DF4-A1D4-1078AAAC841A (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1692 3 years ago

This punch did not burn good at all

C95F2A67-2E3B-42D8-A1DA-BBD703A4C01E (resized).jpegC95F2A67-2E3B-42D8-A1DA-BBD703A4C01E (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1697 3 years ago

Waiting for more rain

69A5BFAA-7746-4EB3-A146-A7F8B4701228 (resized).jpeg69A5BFAA-7746-4EB3-A146-A7F8B4701228 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1709 3 years ago

Tonight’s combo

9B632D58-7E4C-4AEE-9784-05EA8B9F95E5 (resized).jpeg9B632D58-7E4C-4AEE-9784-05EA8B9F95E5 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1710 3 years ago

Pool combo

7217D192-ACF0-488C-A0D0-479B364EB765 (resized).jpeg7217D192-ACF0-488C-A0D0-479B364EB765 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1724 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Here’s one I don’t plan to smoke any time soon. $1,000 a stick. These are in a larger humidor built inside a bank vault you step in. The smoke shop was an old bank.
[quoted image]

Cool to see pic but not sure it’s worth it, only way to find out

#1735 3 years ago

Add a poll maybe on which ring size cigars Everyone likes, curious to know

#1752 3 years ago

Not impressed with the taste on this one for $13 bucks

4EEECD66-4AE4-44C8-A970-9F8145AD18FA (resized).jpeg4EEECD66-4AE4-44C8-A970-9F8145AD18FA (resized).jpeg
#1766 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Yikes. What’s the name? I don’t recognize it. That Jack Daniels looks good though!

Leaf by Oscar, as for jack try this bottle if you can find it as enjoy. http://www.leafbyoscarcigar.com/shop/leaf-by-oscar/?wrapper=maduro

4E5EA495-A41B-4DC8-B8B0-B8B4867FE423 (resized).jpeg4E5EA495-A41B-4DC8-B8B0-B8B4867FE423 (resized).jpeg
#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Looks very similar to the single barrel I’ve been drinking. Haven’t sampled anything above this. I have access to just about anything I want with Total Wine down the street. [quoted image]

It’s the barrel proof bottle, yes I got at Total Wine out here, go grab one as loved it

1F34FD17-6A26-4A74-86E3-1E6CC3196E7C (resized).jpeg1F34FD17-6A26-4A74-86E3-1E6CC3196E7C (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1784 3 years ago

Still one of my favorites since discovered Corojo #5 Gran Habano.

6D3CEC73-F9AB-42CF-A581-2EE7C9AB34F0 (resized).jpeg6D3CEC73-F9AB-42CF-A581-2EE7C9AB34F0 (resized).jpeg
#1794 3 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

The Gran Habano Corojo #5 is listed as a full-bodied smoke, but I've always thought it was more medium. A favorite of mine as well.

Nice to know, it just always burns good and nice flavor for me since I discovered for price. I have not seen anyone else post them in here but I always will. Red label my favorite by them. This deal just popped up at my store, 5.25 x 54 smaller size than my 6 x 60 but think I will try. Claims MSRP $165 but sale is $69.95 for 16 cigar sampler, what you think?

AF024070-8B9B-4628-A0B8-0E712734016D (resized).jpegAF024070-8B9B-4628-A0B8-0E712734016D (resized).jpeg

#1804 3 years ago
081009E2-C33A-4400-A98F-56E31CEF54C9 (resized).jpeg081009E2-C33A-4400-A98F-56E31CEF54C9 (resized).jpeg
#1806 3 years ago

Let’s end the game

CAEE4048-9536-4461-A6DE-A919F6104B6D (resized).jpegCAEE4048-9536-4461-A6DE-A919F6104B6D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1836 3 years ago

Something small before the weekend

3E64DA2A-FBF5-41A2-ABE6-A3B1C2C6C807 (resized).jpeg3E64DA2A-FBF5-41A2-ABE6-A3B1C2C6C807 (resized).jpeg
#1838 3 years ago

Before dinner pic

21B6847C-15FE-44C4-9C0D-0F5EFC7F58CF (resized).jpeg21B6847C-15FE-44C4-9C0D-0F5EFC7F58CF (resized).jpeg
#1841 3 years ago

Round 2

23B4346B-2260-4E3C-9364-6F8C1AEA8540 (resized).jpeg23B4346B-2260-4E3C-9364-6F8C1AEA8540 (resized).jpeg
#1850 3 years ago

Tonight’s monster mash

9D8E8807-119B-4029-8529-819186C09409 (resized).jpeg9D8E8807-119B-4029-8529-819186C09409 (resized).jpeg
#1851 3 years ago

Just something light to end the week

3EAB6459-072A-4763-9C79-CDF2AD45F408 (resized).jpeg3EAB6459-072A-4763-9C79-CDF2AD45F408 (resized).jpeg
#1858 3 years ago

It’s showtime

650AAAF6-E5EE-44E5-9361-606699EFF82E (resized).jpeg650AAAF6-E5EE-44E5-9361-606699EFF82E (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1864 3 years ago

Happy Helloween

4F4D5CB3-1886-49C8-9EE2-64CBA99C30BD (resized).jpeg4F4D5CB3-1886-49C8-9EE2-64CBA99C30BD (resized).jpeg
#1868 3 years ago

Last of this age on a Thursday before Sunday.

3F3C5512-5EA4-487B-8E0C-9575199A3BB2 (resized).jpeg3F3C5512-5EA4-487B-8E0C-9575199A3BB2 (resized).jpeg
#1870 3 years ago

Two 12 yrs to pair together tonight before Bday Sunday

675211A9-8E79-405F-B2B4-462F56C8BD23 (resized).jpeg675211A9-8E79-405F-B2B4-462F56C8BD23 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1921 3 years ago

Tonight’s mix

58493020-17EA-4DF5-8A4A-E04C61A32533 (resized).jpeg58493020-17EA-4DF5-8A4A-E04C61A32533 (resized).jpeg
#1924 3 years ago

Light one before dinner

C8605718-8D0E-43D1-8FE4-B44E6BDF2BE8 (resized).jpegC8605718-8D0E-43D1-8FE4-B44E6BDF2BE8 (resized).jpeg
#1937 3 years ago

Fire pit time

950FC25D-E873-4281-BDBD-14EE9A36A87A (resized).jpeg950FC25D-E873-4281-BDBD-14EE9A36A87A (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1957 3 years ago

Couple of new ones and some favorites

F5B0A351-E2DA-4698-A454-73FD91ECC6E4 (resized).jpegF5B0A351-E2DA-4698-A454-73FD91ECC6E4 (resized).jpeg
#1958 3 years ago

Combo

FA4128EB-4C26-4FD1-A342-E9E7B5DD1AE7 (resized).jpegFA4128EB-4C26-4FD1-A342-E9E7B5DD1AE7 (resized).jpeg
#1961 3 years ago

Light to end the week

3510864B-386A-4B45-AC0D-56FF5ECF70CB (resized).jpeg3510864B-386A-4B45-AC0D-56FF5ECF70CB (resized).jpeg
#1966 3 years ago

Let’s do it before dinner

4C5212A9-F7CF-47EE-820E-D56428709322 (resized).jpeg4C5212A9-F7CF-47EE-820E-D56428709322 (resized).jpeg
#1976 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So they have this one day sale on Niceash.com ....Liga Privada! Great deal...got me a box of some Rats! Overnight Bag! Tin of T52's! Liga Socks! Wallet! Leather Luggage Tags! Cuff Links!! AND 3 extra DE cigars!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My buddy loves those brand of cigars, I have not tried but he bought me one so might have tonight.

#1977 3 years ago

Merry Xmas to all!

DEB8E69B-692D-470C-A6F1-679F29DA89CC (resized).jpegDEB8E69B-692D-470C-A6F1-679F29DA89CC (resized).jpeg
#1989 3 years ago

New Years pre smoke

2391BC39-EB7C-4655-813C-0820AAF1A6D7 (resized).jpeg2391BC39-EB7C-4655-813C-0820AAF1A6D7 (resized).jpeg
#1993 3 years ago

To the new year

9FAACDDB-5168-4A46-9FEC-A2962F21F35F (resized).jpeg9FAACDDB-5168-4A46-9FEC-A2962F21F35F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2000 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Been saving these....gonna smoke at least 3 of them during Sunday Football!
[quoted image]

3 games 3 cigars I guess

#2005 3 years ago

Cheers ya all, tonight’s combo

C6C70D3A-C854-40EB-815F-9B67A78AAB3E (resized).jpegC6C70D3A-C854-40EB-815F-9B67A78AAB3E (resized).jpeg
#2007 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I like your combo a little better but enjoyed mine plenty still.
I’m back inside with some Johnnie Walker Black.
[quoted image]

Don’t worry I had two beer before with dinner an IPA and Kiltlifter to start

#2008 3 years ago

Bought these over the weekend

1B503698-B8B4-4FBB-BE01-E858DC3C7761 (resized).jpeg1B503698-B8B4-4FBB-BE01-E858DC3C7761 (resized).jpeg
#2012 3 years ago

Ready for the weekend, nice weather had to have one

92EE1E26-9325-4955-8813-7DEF3B41011B (resized).jpeg92EE1E26-9325-4955-8813-7DEF3B41011B (resized).jpeg
#2015 3 years ago

Maiden and cigar

CA6E9A2F-3D69-49FA-A8B2-18CE3479CC36 (resized).jpegCA6E9A2F-3D69-49FA-A8B2-18CE3479CC36 (resized).jpeg
#2016 3 years ago

Let’s 7x70 this night

D7C96BBA-2ACD-4BDB-B259-EE61D2AE682F (resized).jpegD7C96BBA-2ACD-4BDB-B259-EE61D2AE682F (resized).jpeg
#2020 3 years ago

Time for one to ease the day into night with cigar wine bottle too so had to have one

31B056B2-99A5-4D44-ABB6-5CFDF0ECAA9F (resized).jpeg31B056B2-99A5-4D44-ABB6-5CFDF0ECAA9F (resized).jpeg
#2029 3 years ago
Quoted from tommyp:

Hey Ted -
Finally found a reliable source for Cubans. Got kinda hooked on the Monte Cristo #2's. What can you recommend to try in the 10-15/stick range, medium body?

Love Monte #2s

1 week later
#2033 3 years ago

Small one end of the Habano pack before dinner

1EEEF1E8-EAE3-4D34-B471-005ADB67544F (resized).jpeg1EEEF1E8-EAE3-4D34-B471-005ADB67544F (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2039 3 years ago

Something new for the whiskey but repeat on cigar from 10 pack split with a friend

8ECB84F2-A5EE-4873-BB60-17AE9D199002 (resized).jpeg8ECB84F2-A5EE-4873-BB60-17AE9D199002 (resized).jpeg
#2041 3 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Hmmmm! Bud Light 90’s throw back!! Groovy. [quoted image]

Nice cigar, don’t remember than can. Wish they would bring back the Bud Bowl commercials and Frogs commercials.

1 week later
#2046 3 years ago

Cheers to the night

53F18885-0897-4290-BED8-3D7CD32C7660 (resized).jpeg53F18885-0897-4290-BED8-3D7CD32C7660 (resized).jpeg
#2053 3 years ago

Something simple for a Thursday

218EDF9A-502B-45EE-8F37-C7F3A8467293 (resized).jpeg218EDF9A-502B-45EE-8F37-C7F3A8467293 (resized).jpeg
#2066 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

Having one of these tonight. Have not had this brand in awhile, I really like it.
[quoted image]

Slam,

#2067 3 years ago

Reloaded

8B80507C-E21D-45E3-A454-029C9DFC8357 (resized).jpeg8B80507C-E21D-45E3-A454-029C9DFC8357 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2085 3 years ago

Light combo

60D37C95-78E7-4766-A7FD-A7DD5608D6F9 (resized).jpeg60D37C95-78E7-4766-A7FD-A7DD5608D6F9 (resized).jpeg
#2087 3 years ago

Having another baby

47670CFC-DF3E-4414-8EDA-05B7782974E1 (resized).jpeg47670CFC-DF3E-4414-8EDA-05B7782974E1 (resized).jpeg
#2089 3 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Well congratulations then!

Thanks but I meant to say having a second smoke baby, not an actual baby too funny

#2104 3 years ago

Tonight’s mix

72EAF377-78E2-49CC-90C6-0DEC0C8167D6 (resized).jpeg72EAF377-78E2-49CC-90C6-0DEC0C8167D6 (resized).jpeg
#2110 3 years ago

Still trying to find one of these G cigars I like

6200C315-E98B-43FB-82BB-214144777D3F (resized).jpeg6200C315-E98B-43FB-82BB-214144777D3F (resized).jpeg
#2118 3 years ago

Back to two favorites paired together

4B8532DA-A7D9-489F-8263-F6E53CB281A0 (resized).jpeg4B8532DA-A7D9-489F-8263-F6E53CB281A0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2128 2 years ago

Repeat customer

91FA019F-96EF-44A5-9CEA-B64728C513D7 (resized).jpeg91FA019F-96EF-44A5-9CEA-B64728C513D7 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2152 2 years ago

Tonight mix, one of my favorite cigars and new whiskey to try

D73E0BC9-D13A-44B8-8558-88E4BAC2DB95 (resized).jpegD73E0BC9-D13A-44B8-8558-88E4BAC2DB95 (resized).jpeg
#2158 2 years ago

Sun going down in pool smoke

2D7137ED-041A-41DC-BC1C-F1F934CBA4C9 (resized).jpeg2D7137ED-041A-41DC-BC1C-F1F934CBA4C9 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2185 2 years ago

Breaking out the JD

#2197 2 years ago

No flash smoke

B4D59D7E-F9B3-4835-A1C9-CB9C3055912D (resized).jpegB4D59D7E-F9B3-4835-A1C9-CB9C3055912D (resized).jpeg
#2204 2 years ago

Another night

841CD91A-4B30-4A2C-A1CC-7332F99D22F4 (resized).jpeg841CD91A-4B30-4A2C-A1CC-7332F99D22F4 (resized).jpeg
#2209 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Another night
[quoted image]

Had same again tonight in the pool sorry no pics

1 month later
#2384 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Cigar time makes me happy
[quoted image]

Go Pens Go. Went to game 4 when we beat you in 2009 for the Cup but you got us year before.

#2385 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

I need to try another Gurkha, really wasn't a fan of the one I had a few years ago.

I have tried several and still not found one that is worth it on price or burns good

#2411 2 years ago

Just me and JD which my Dad started me off on and last cigar out of the box we bought many years ago of 2004 llimited Cohiba, RIP I love and miss you

6091CEA3-C747-4293-82FF-8576CF0764EA (resized).jpeg6091CEA3-C747-4293-82FF-8576CF0764EA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2424 2 years ago

RIP smoke before my Dad’s burial tomorrow. Love you Dad.

DF2639AE-FB74-40E5-BA60-A1DB81FC940A (resized).jpegDF2639AE-FB74-40E5-BA60-A1DB81FC940A (resized).jpeg
#2435 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Sorry for your loss man, I absolutely dread that day.

Thanks nothing can prepare you for it, cancer sucks and finally after 1 yr and a half it was his time.

1 month later
#2618 2 years ago

Been awhile since I had one

95D052FA-46D4-4F8A-8CB1-08F878CA590D (resized).jpeg95D052FA-46D4-4F8A-8CB1-08F878CA590D (resized).jpeg
#2624 2 years ago

Going to the pool

2768B78C-10AB-43D5-8F74-ED63BF595F7F (resized).jpeg2768B78C-10AB-43D5-8F74-ED63BF595F7F (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2663 2 years ago
047C6F4F-1A93-4E3C-ADD4-A7000E04C42D (resized).jpeg047C6F4F-1A93-4E3C-ADD4-A7000E04C42D (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#2813 2 years ago

It’s been awhile

4C173464-0A40-4256-9263-241F40C764DF (resized).jpeg4C173464-0A40-4256-9263-241F40C764DF (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#2896 2 years ago

Last night

C58DA84C-BA2E-4D60-A601-6C5D85B69513 (resized).jpegC58DA84C-BA2E-4D60-A601-6C5D85B69513 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#2970 2 years ago

Cheers after Xmas smoke

19B2C0E8-9341-45E0-A586-A447C0A524C9 (resized).jpeg19B2C0E8-9341-45E0-A586-A447C0A524C9 (resized).jpeg
#2988 2 years ago

Happy New Year!

CAA7C2A0-7739-497A-A835-80824FFAFF85 (resized).jpegCAA7C2A0-7739-497A-A835-80824FFAFF85 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#3213 2 years ago

Pens win time for one

8FDA78C7-C6C9-4FB7-94C3-EE409351DF22 (resized).jpeg8FDA78C7-C6C9-4FB7-94C3-EE409351DF22 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#3271 2 years ago

Two favorites late night feet in the pool

6521E2E7-3782-4631-B1EE-6E064F8EBED5 (resized).jpeg6521E2E7-3782-4631-B1EE-6E064F8EBED5 (resized).jpeg
#3272 2 years ago

Another nice day so one before dinner

CC7D4386-1FB7-4D47-8928-24E5F26B0393 (resized).jpegCC7D4386-1FB7-4D47-8928-24E5F26B0393 (resized).jpeg
#3288 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I can taste the bitterness of your lighter from here

it was windy outside had to bring it

#3289 2 years ago

Back at it with fire pit before it gets too hot

D0C9F39E-1717-4437-B6D4-277047853BD4 (resized).jpegD0C9F39E-1717-4437-B6D4-277047853BD4 (resized).jpeg
8 months later
#4148 1 year ago

To the New Year!

30759332-6BF8-4793-B447-A51A079B61DC (resized).jpeg30759332-6BF8-4793-B447-A51A079B61DC (resized).jpeg
#4157 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Dude, I saw those about two years ago and figured they were gimmicks-they’re not! That’s a good smoke!

Yes quite good, different smell at end of the wrapper as warped in dark leaf appears. Got lucky and had a friend send me one as never seen at any of my stores to try.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-of-you-guys-and-gals-cigar-smokers?tu=Jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.