IMG_1328 (resized).jpg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1310 (resized).jpg
20240410_171612 (resized).jpg
20240410_171650 (resized).jpg
There are 6,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 121.
#4701 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

It would be nice to find something that works for our other two friends we didn’t meet yet but even so, I’ve been tempted to just sign in anytime I smoke and post that here and if someone else catches it in time to say hi it’s all good.
Next week or so looking busy from a work perspective/ planning something versus sitting down last minute for a smoke are two different things.
The channel belongs to all of you who are on there too so if you want to schedule your own things too feel free. (Anyone else here can ping me if they wish to participate in video meetings too)
(As an aside I don’t have anyone’s address just those who sent theirs to PlanetExpress and I don’t expect him to share that with me etc)
As ANOTHER aside I did place an order for some Roma craft I’ve never had theirs before. I think I have a 6 pack sampler coming and then a 5 pack of something that looked appealing. I ordered from small batch.

Thank you for starting the discord. And, you’ll enjoy the RoMaCraft. Not as much as your beloved Upmann’s, but you’ll be glad OU bought them all the same.

#4702 10 months ago

Just went for something random

IMG_2252 (resized).jpegIMG_2252 (resized).jpeg
#4703 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Just went for something random
[quoted image]

Never seen it. And?

#4704 10 months ago

So far, I like the Feral better.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4705 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Never seen it. And?

I’ve had it out of the wrapper for a long time and at the top of the humi so the draw was a little tight but still delicious. From a Tatuaje sampler.

Not box worthy for me but I’d definitely have again.

#4706 10 months ago

Awesome humidor posted for sale cheap if anyone is around the Louisville, KY area: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/948866759573885/

I don’t know anything about the guy posting this, but the humidor is the same brand I have and their quality is awesome. For mine, I reached out to Bob Staebell and had him setup a humidifier and duct kit for me to replace the stock humidifier and then ran LEDs to replace the stock low voltage lighting.

If you’re willing to do some work cleaning one of these up (wiring to remove the transformer, new humidifier, lights, weatherstripping, etc…) you could have a world class humidor for <$1k.

Tempted to grab this one myself, but that would just encourage my cigar acquisition disorder.

#4707 10 months ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Awesome humidor posted for sale cheap if anyone is around the Louisville, KY area: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/948866759573885/
I don’t know anything about the guy posting this, but the humidor is the same brand I have and their quality is awesome. For mine, I reached out to Bob Staebell and had him setup a humidifier and duct kit for me to replace the stock humidifier and then ran LEDs to replace the stock low voltage lighting.
If you’re willing to do some work cleaning one of these up (wiring to remove the transformer, new humidifier, lights, weatherstripping, etc…) you could have a world class humidor for <$1k.
Tempted to grab this one myself, but that would just encourage my cigar acquisition disorder.

Man, if I were closer…I’ve made the drive from OKC to Louisville. 13 hours each way if you only stop once to get fuel and make urines.

#4708 10 months ago

A little animal cracker-esk but I think all surrogates are a bit like that not sure.

I think PlanetExpress speaks highly of this one. I’m a quarter inch in and I can see why.

The Tatuaje holiday continues…

IMG_2278 (resized).jpegIMG_2278 (resized).jpeg
#4709 10 months ago

I forgot I had any left. Used to be my daily smoke (in the days of just one per day). It’s not as full bodied as a Cromagnon, but it’s all there. Great with a cup of coffee on the way to the office. Kinda like playing Kill ‘Em All to get into Beast Mode in the gym

IMG_0237 (resized).jpegIMG_0237 (resized).jpeg
#4710 10 months ago

Guess it’s gonna be a full body day

IMG_0238 (resized).jpegIMG_0238 (resized).jpeg
#4711 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

So far, I like the Feral better.

Me too!

Just had our monthly Cigar Group Lunch. I can't even tell ya what some of these guys do for a living!

20230608_135228 (resized).jpg20230608_135228 (resized).jpgIMG_4907 (resized).jpgIMG_4907 (resized).jpgIMG_4926 (resized).jpgIMG_4926 (resized).jpg
#4712 10 months ago

Delivered a new Golden Tee to a cigar lounge, they had just got a box of these and were kind enough to let me buy one despite the fact I can’t attend the event tonight. One of these days I’m going to have to start smoking all these crazy rare Opuses I’ve accumulated.

#4713 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Delivered a new Golden Tee to a cigar lounge, they had just got a box of these and were kind enough to let me buy one despite the fact I can’t attend the event tonight. One of these days I’m going to have to start smoking all these crazy rare Opuses I’ve accumulated.
[quoted image]

Let me know when you do and I’ll join you for one. I have a good variety of them. Still need to get that shark going!

#4714 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Let me know when you do and I’ll join you for one. I have a good variety of them. Still need to get that shark going!

Shark Herf via Discord….

#4715 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Shark Herf via Discord….

Nice.

We’ll have to expand to any shark since I’m guessing most don’t have a X shark.

#4716 10 months ago

Green hornet time. Been awhile. Best saved for warm weather.

IMG_2296 (resized).jpegIMG_2296 (resized).jpeg
#4717 10 months ago

Had a little pinball party /herf with a few friends today.
Someone even brought his herf-a-dor.

20230609_144240 (resized).jpg20230609_144240 (resized).jpg20230609_161630 (resized).jpg20230609_161630 (resized).jpg
#4718 10 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Had a little pinball party /herf with a few friends today.
Someone even brought his herf-a-dor.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How do you like the Kristoff or however you spell it. I have one in a strange size haven’t tried it yet

#4719 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

How do you like the Kristoff or however you spell it. I have one in a strange size haven’t tried it yet

I had that one? Black label. Sloppy looking perfecto? I say sloppy because it had a rough wrapper (that was Maduro dark) and a closed foot and the taper was straight, not rounded or gradual. I wasn’t a fan. It wasn’t bad, just not much going on.

#4720 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Green hornet time. Been awhile. Best saved for warm weather.

Love them!

#4721 10 months ago

New to me. LFG AirBender Maduro. Did a punch on the chisel. Interesting. Tonight’s pairing is a Boulevardier.

DF0B0469-99A6-428E-B410-C92B19F97672 (resized).jpegDF0B0469-99A6-428E-B410-C92B19F97672 (resized).jpeg
#4722 10 months ago

Yes! I bought a clear ice maker just for than and the Old Fashioneds

#4723 10 months ago

...and I thought our Pinside Cigar Club was a motley crew!

porterhouse nomos cigar group (resized).jpgporterhouse nomos cigar group (resized).jpg
#4724 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Have to agree with @ryanbrooks.
It was ok, but nothing special.
The Breakfast Taco was pretty tasty. It was plugged when I first lit it up, but after driving a plastic toothpick through it, and clipping off a bit more, it drew well.
Good to have a couple of quickies when you have to split time between pinball and smoking.

#4725 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

I had that one? Black label. Sloppy looking perfecto? I say sloppy because it had a rough wrapper (that was Maduro dark) and a closed foot and the taper was straight, not rounded or gradual. I wasn’t a fan. It wasn’t bad, just not much going on.

This one has a Cameroon wrapper.

#4726 10 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

This one has a Cameroon wrapper.

No wonder I wasn’t a fan…

#4727 10 months ago

So, I’ve got a Father’s Day gift for the pinside cigar crew. If anyone wants one, PM me and I’ll ship it out asap.

#4728 10 months ago

Oscar Superfly. I kept hearing good things so I tried one. Complex flavors. Kept changing. Just never changed to my liking. I didn’t dislike it, just didn’t have a “wow” factor.

IMG_0240 (resized).jpegIMG_0240 (resized).jpeg
#4729 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

So, I’ve got a Father’s Day gift for the pinside cigar crew. If anyone wants one, PM me and I’ll ship it out asap.

I pay enough taxes but alas I’m not a father (that I know of)

#4730 10 months ago
Quoted from cshelden:Boulevardier.
[quoted image]

Quoted from pudealee:

Yes! I bought a clear ice maker just for than and the Old Fashioneds

What do you guys use for ingredients?

I go with Rittenhouse Rye or Old Forester BIB for the bourbon, Attica Formula, and Aperol (I like the sweetness more than Campari).

#4731 10 months ago

Lat 52 and a Manhattan tonight:

IMG_1430 (resized).jpegIMG_1430 (resized).jpeg
#4732 10 months ago

How’d I do for my first romacraft selection? I have these as a 5 pack and also a 6 stick sampler.

IMG_2312 (resized).jpegIMG_2312 (resized).jpegIMG_2313 (resized).jpegIMG_2313 (resized).jpeg
#4733 10 months ago

Any of y’all had a 1935 Monte Anniversary blended by AJ? I hear about it on podcasts and in articles and blogs, but I want an honest opinion

#4734 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

How’d I do for my first romacraft selection? I have these as a 5 pack and also a 6 stick sampler.

cshelden is the RoMa expert. Tagging him so he helps guide you.

#4735 10 months ago

This was a very good one.

20230610_140128 (resized).jpg20230610_140128 (resized).jpg
#4736 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Any of y’all had a 1935 Monte Anniversary blended by AJ? I hear about it on podcasts and in articles and blogs, but I want an honest opinion

I *think* I have a box of these and have had one. If it’s what I’m thinking of extremely delicious

#4737 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

I *think* I have a box of these and have had one. If it’s what I’m thinking of extremely delicious

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/montecristo-1935-anniversary-nicaragua-cigar/2036257/

#4739 10 months ago

Rio Seco tonight. Big RG isn’t normally my thing, but I love these:

IMG_1431 (resized).jpegIMG_1431 (resized).jpeg
#4740 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Nope. I almost bought a box

Well, I hear good things and it’s an AJ product, so I guess I’m gonna have to give y’all a report soon…

#4741 10 months ago

Crux Epicure Maduro. Came highly recommended by a bartender at a lounge. It’s been infused to try to make that creamy smooth Maduro. I don’t know if they say it’s infused, but I’m telling you it is. Don’t buy this. Tastes like styrofoam dusted Ruth cayenne and Splenda.

IMG_0243 (resized).jpegIMG_0243 (resized).jpeg
#4742 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Crux Epicure Maduro. Came highly recommended by a bartender at a lounge. It’s been infused to try to make that creamy smooth Maduro. I don’t know if they say it’s infused, but I’m telling you it is. Don’t buy this. Tastes like styrofoam dusted Ruth cayenne and Splenda.
[quoted image]

I’ve had a couple people recommend that to me as well never went for it. I like their Guild in the orange band and the LE is pretty good too. All others I’ve not been impressed

#4743 10 months ago

This however…impresses me…

IMG_2373 (resized).jpegIMG_2373 (resized).jpeg

IMG_2367 (resized).jpegIMG_2367 (resized).jpeg
#4744 10 months ago

Tossed the Crux out the window. Chugged a half gallon of water to cleanse and pulled a Saka. Very relaxing and agreeable. Perfect smoke for winding down the day!

#4745 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Tossed the Crux out the window. Chugged a half gallon of water to cleanse and pulled a Saka. Very relaxing and agreeable. Perfect smoke for winding down the day!

Great smoke! I bought 2 boxes a while ago because they gave you the Saka Sasquatch statue with every box. Sold them on Ebay and that almost paid for the smokes!!

#4746 10 months ago

Had this cigar today....nice!
Then went to SEAR Steakhouse with my wife. Ate filet (King cut, of course) Lobster Bisque, steak tar tare, more crazy apps, drank Clase Azul tequila on the rocks, martinis....desert...and when the bill came it was $360......BUT, found out that every Sunday EVERYTHING was 40% off!!! Found our new favorite place. Of course I tipped on the regular bill and then some! ......AND everything was FANTASTIC!!
......AND, after the meal, found out you could have a cigar on the roof!!! Sometimes life is good....

70821920158__C7FD5950-C247-4306-95D1-CCA7FF2B4454 (resized).jpeg70821920158__C7FD5950-C247-4306-95D1-CCA7FF2B4454 (resized).jpegIMG_4950 (resized).jpegIMG_4950 (resized).jpeg
#4747 10 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Had this cigar today....nice!
Then went to SEAR Steakhouse with my wife. Ate filet (King cut, of course) Lobster Bisque, steak tar tare, more crazy apps, drank Clase Azul tequila on the rocks, martinis....desert...and when the bill came it was $360......BUT, found out that every Sunday EVERYTHING was 40% off!!! Found our new favorite place. Of course I tipped on the regular bill and then some! ......AND everything was FANTASTIC!!
......AND, after the meal, found out you could have a cigar on the roof!!! Sometimes life is good....

Beautiful! And as for Aganorsa…they’re on the level of My Father, AJ, the Eiroa’s etc…amazing!

#4748 10 months ago

I bought this stupid thing last night while trying to find that Montechristo. I don’t know why? Go ahead and make the jokes that it’s probably not the biggest thing I’ve had in my mouth. Here’s the kicker-for some reason, I get this uncanny feeling it may be absolutely amazing!?!? I’m gonna smoke it tonight when I go home

#4749 10 months ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

This was a very good one.[quoted image]

Are New World cigars becoming more prevalent and readily available in Europe since the Habanos shortages and price increases? What’s the cost of that Macanudo in Euros?

#4750 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Go ahead and make the jokes that it’s probably not the biggest thing I’ve had in my mouth.

Would we sink that low??

MGM logo GOOD ted c F (resized).jpgMGM logo GOOD ted c F (resized).jpg
There are 6,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-of-you-guys-and-gals-cigar-smokers/page/95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.