IMG_1335 (resized).jpg
IMG_1333 (resized).jpg
IMG_1334 (resized).jpg
IMG_1328 (resized).jpg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8111 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,041 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 121.
#4651 10 months ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Excited to try one!
With a Corojo wrapper, I’ll be sure to have a root beer at hand to balance the nicotine

The local shop which carries Caldwell had 4 boxes of Andalusian Bulls yesterday that all has box priced labels but no daily limit sign. I grabbed all 3 boxes and they wouldn’t sell me any. Said that cigar has a one per day limit. “Gotta let everyone else try them”…I rarely play this game but I reached in my pocket and showed my Soprano roll and said “I’d really like to buy the full boxes to give to a few friends.” Still wouldn’t. Whatever

#4652 10 months ago

Gadzooks....I hope I can figure out the Zoom thingy! Using a laptop.

#4653 10 months ago

Guys, unfortunately i will not be at tonights herf. My daughter is in a theater in the park musical and tonight is opening night. There is a chance for storms and if it gets rained out i will be there. If you guys decide to make this an ongoing event, i would like to be a part of it. i will offer to be next in line as well.

#4654 10 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Gadzooks....I hope I can figure out the Zoom thingy! Using a laptop.

Did you get your account signed up? If so just navigate to the video portion I could text you a quick video how-to if needed. I should be on a little before 7

#4655 10 months ago
Quoted from BigT:

Guys, unfortunately i will not be at tonights herf. My daughter is in a theater in the park musical and tonight is opening night. There is a chance for storms and if it gets rained out i will be there. If you guys decide to make this an ongoing event, i would like to be a part of it. i will offer to be next in line as well.

I could see this being an ongoing thing and for those who make it whenever, great, and there’s always the next one

#4656 10 months ago

I didn't sign in when you sent it. I may need a relink? .....it's starting 6pm my time...(I hope)

#4657 10 months ago

BIG storm happening here right now. Whoa!!

#4658 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Did you get your account signed up?

No, so I may need a relink. I sent my phone number just in case I have to shut down my computer. Lots of lightning now! DOH!!

#4659 10 months ago

Local shop (in Norman) has a Joe Washington Smoke Through a Keyhole. 6x60. It’s a MG Habano. No doubt it’s a My Father

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4660 10 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

No, so I may need a relink. I sent my phone number just in case I have to shut down my computer. Lots of lightning now! DOH!!

I can’t get in either

#4661 10 months ago

Well I can't get in because I didn't use the link right away. I thought you hit the link on the day. Mine expired. I guess we need a new invite code or something...

#4662 10 months ago

Well, It's time......if I don't hear from anybody in a few, I'm heading out to dinner....I hope it goes well.....

#4663 10 months ago

OK! I'm IN! Of course I asked a mo mo friend of mine what 7 Central Time is here and he said 6PM!! Yeah, I know....It's 8PM!! (I need smarter friends)

#4664 10 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

(I need smarter friends)

Don’t look at me

See you in about an hour

#4665 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

I can’t get in either

Chances are the link I sent you expired. Send me a PM if the new link doesn’t work.

#4666 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Don’t look at me

Oh no!.....It's all me! See ya again later...

#4667 10 months ago

Know what sucks about operating jukeboxes in cigar lounges? When you have a service call, it costs you in two levels

#4668 10 months ago

Hah!!Did you get in the Zoom (or whatever it's called) thing?

#4669 10 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hah!!Did you get in the Zoom (or whatever it's called) thing?

I think your video is frozen may need/want to restart.

#4670 10 months ago

That was a lot of fun I’m off to bed hopefully you guys are still up enjoying another stick. Looking forward to another and meeting the rest of the group soon.

IMG_2163 (resized).jpegIMG_2163 (resized).jpeg
#4671 10 months ago

I smoked 4 cigars…that makes 8 on the day and I don’t think I can handle any more!

#4672 10 months ago

Success!!! Thanks Planet for the great smokes and company...and EJS for setting it up!
Fun stuff!!

IMG_4891 (resized).jpegIMG_4891 (resized).jpeg
#4673 10 months ago

Back at it boys. This is my golf cigar. Not the best, but if you’re gonna smoke 8 while playing 18, $5 cigars make it more financially feasible. If you drop it in the bunker, you don’t get upset. When someone asks for one and you know they won’t appreciate it, you don’t care like you would with a Fuente or Padron. Also my guests/party/barbecue cigar for the same reason.

IMG_0219 (resized).jpegIMG_0219 (resized).jpeg
#4674 10 months ago

For some brilliant reason unknown to me, I purchased a Viaje Geisha sample pack. I shoved the cigars at the bottom of a humidor. That was about 18 months ago? Found them this morning. Anyone ever tried them? There’s a box pressed Hamaki too. I’ve got a bottle of Hibiki that I’ll have to try pairing with the cigar.

#4675 10 months ago

Haven’t had one of these since God knows when.

IMG_3543 (resized).jpegIMG_3543 (resized).jpeg
#4676 10 months ago

Martin house death by chocolate cake stout is a great pairing.

#4677 10 months ago

Small batch cigar monthly sub for another good choice

HVC Cerro Maduro
IMG_4151 (resized).jpegIMG_4151 (resized).jpeg

#4678 10 months ago

Fantastic. I don’t plan on having one of these ever again (out of stock and expensive)

A generous gift from USMCSGT0331

IMG_2183 (resized).jpegIMG_2183 (resized).jpeg

IMG_2185 (resized).jpegIMG_2185 (resized).jpeg
#4679 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Fantastic. I don’t plan on having one of these ever again (out of stock and expensive)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Davidoff makes small batch and limited editions better than anyone else. What’s upsetting to me is I find all their other offerings other than the Box Pressed Nicaraguan and Churchill Late Hour become bitter to my pallet at the halfway mark and sometimes sooner. I keep saying I’m going to age a box of Davidoff for a few years and see what happens, but I never do.

#4680 10 months ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Small batch cigar monthly sub for another good choice
HVC Cerro Maduro
[quoted image]

HVC is emerging as a boutique that has a chance to become a monster. I can’t wait for this years Black Friday

#4681 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I wish I could afford Davidoff white labels all the time. Everything is always amazing.

#4682 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Churchill Late Hour

I have one of these in the perfecto size…maybe I should let it sit awhile longer?

#4683 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

I have one of these in the perfecto size…maybe I should let it sit awhile longer?

I’ve only smoked them within a few days of buying. I’ve got one that’s been aging for two years or so though. Sounds like it’s time for some scientific research…

Quoted from ypurchn:

I wish I could afford Davidoff white labels all the time. Everything is always amazing.

#4684 10 months ago

Ted, I see why you like them so much.

#4685 10 months ago

Oh yes! One of my top favorites for sure. Had one yesterday.....and this tonight.....

IMG_4904 (resized).jpegIMG_4904 (resized).jpeg
#4686 10 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Oh yes! One of my top favorites for sure. Had one yesterday.....and this tonight.....
[quoted image]

You’re all about the fat perfecto!

#4687 10 months ago

I see what all the fuss is about now. I was surprised at how little touch up I needed for such a large ring. I might grab another size next time to compare but I definitely see more of these in my future. I’m happy with these though.

IMG_2199 (resized).jpegIMG_2199 (resized).jpeg
#4688 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

I see what all the fuss is about now. I was surprised at how little touch up I needed for such a large ring. I might grab another size next time to compare but I definitely see more of these in my future. I’m happy with these though.
[quoted image]

Best thing is, you don’t feel guilty about two cigars for the day because they’re relatively inexpensive

#4689 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Best thing is, you don’t feel guilty about two cigars for the day because they’re relatively inexpensive

Oh I never feel guilty

We need to think about a follow up meeting next couple weeks too!

#4690 10 months ago
Quoted from EJS:

Oh I never feel guilty
We need to think about a follow up meeting next couple weeks too!

Y’all set the date and anyone that’s in, PM me their address and I’ll have the care packages ready to roll.

#4691 10 months ago

Big thanks to PlanetExpress sirrg I wasn’t able to make it Friday. This was one fine stick!

D2DC5F4D-4D5D-4266-8968-F5B19AF1B197 (resized).jpegD2DC5F4D-4D5D-4266-8968-F5B19AF1B197 (resized).jpeg
#4692 10 months ago

You had me at RomaCraft. Been a decade or more fan of this brand. Rare to get a stick in the daylight for me.

2214445B-4588-471F-8351-0A7DD329416A (resized).jpeg2214445B-4588-471F-8351-0A7DD329416A (resized).jpeg

#4693 10 months ago

Punch 898 tonight:

IMG_1428 (resized).jpegIMG_1428 (resized).jpeg
#4694 10 months ago

Nice to have a clean garage again

IMG_2237 (resized).jpegIMG_2237 (resized).jpeg
#4695 10 months ago

Punch 898 tonight:
[quoted image]

that cigar malt is soooo good. Buddy keeps it on shelf in his workshop. Always generous when a stick is offered.

#4696 10 months ago
Quoted from cshelden:

that cigar malt is soooo good. Buddy keeps it on shelf in his workshop. Always generous when a stick is offered.

I’m always skeptical about expensive no age statement scotch, especially when they have such an elaborate story about how it’s blended from older malt, but the Cigar Malt really is excellent!

#4697 10 months ago

I wanna give a shoutout to everyone that posts in this thread…online forums, and even pinside, can be negative and at times, plain hateful. But in this thread, it’s always positive, decency and enjoyable. You gents are all class and I thank you. Keep it up.

#4698 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

I wanna give a shoutout to everyone that posts in this thread…online forums, and even pinside, can be negative and at times, plain hateful. But in this thread, it’s always positive, decency and enjoyable. You gents are all class and I thank you. Keep it up.

Agreed, this thread and the pre-war thread are the most positive on Pinside! I think the secret for both is that we’re just happy to find anyone interested in the thing we’re into.

#4699 10 months ago

Agreed, this thread and the pre-war thread are the most positive on Pinside! I think the secret for both is that we’re just happy to find anyone interested in the thing we’re into.

I’ll smoke to that! Just don’t Pompeii yourself like I do!

#4700 10 months ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Y’all set the date and anyone that’s in, PM me their address and I’ll have the care packages ready to roll.

It would be nice to find something that works for our other two friends we didn’t meet yet but even so, I’ve been tempted to just sign in anytime I smoke and post that here and if someone else catches it in time to say hi it’s all good.

Next week or so looking busy from a work perspective/ planning something versus sitting down last minute for a smoke are two different things.

The channel belongs to all of you who are on there too so if you want to schedule your own things too feel free. (Anyone else here can ping me if they wish to participate in video meetings too)

(As an aside I don’t have anyone’s address just those who sent theirs to PlanetExpress and I don’t expect him to share that with me etc)

As ANOTHER aside I did place an order for some Roma craft I’ve never had theirs before. I think I have a 6 pack sampler coming and then a 5 pack of something that looked appealing. I ordered from small batch.

There are 6,041 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-of-you-guys-and-gals-cigar-smokers/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.