IMG_1328 (resized).jpg
IMG_8138 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8110 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1310 (resized).jpg
20240410_171612 (resized).jpg
20240410_171650 (resized).jpg
There are 6,039 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 121.
#1003 9 years ago

Ok so just for the record...that tequila jug reminds me of John Sharian from The Machinist.....just sayin.
And seriously want one!

#1004 9 years ago

He really makes beautiful jugs. I almost teared upon viewing, they're gorgeous!

#1005 9 years ago

When you see him post one, or a few...send an email and make an offer. (I've got 3...working on a 4th)

#1006 9 years ago

Alright that middle guy is now mine. Thanks again Ted!

#1007 9 years ago

Great!! You will get lots of comments! He does nice work! Congrats!!

#1008 9 years ago

just asked for a semi custom one for a buddies 50th. has to be stable, fit a bottle of wine, and nothing sticking out to dramatically so as to break off. We break a lot after our 5th bottle!

#1009 9 years ago

No worries, Dan will take custom orders. I had him make the Alien with a cigar mug.

#1010 9 years ago

My first photo attempt with the new IPhone 6 Plus!

IMG_0072.JPGIMG_0072.JPG
#1011 9 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
#1012 9 years ago

mmmmmmmmm

#1013 9 years ago
Quoted from mikerob34:

Alright that middle guy is now mine. Thanks again Ted!

I expect to see a photo of you with it...
Mine should come in in a day or two...

#1014 8 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
#1015 8 years ago

Quick question, how many cigars do you guys & gals smoke in a month? How much is too much?

#1016 8 years ago

I smoke apx 25-50 a year

That averages to 1 stick per week or two.

When it's hot... none. When it's cold... none. When I'm short on time... none. But when it's nice out & I've got time I like to fire up a cigar whenever I can.

I too wonder how many = too many. We will all have different answers on that

#1017 8 years ago

aprox 5 a week plus or minus

#1018 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

My first photo attempt with the new IPhone 6 Plus!

IMG_0072.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Just noticed "The Thing from Another World" in your pic. Great movie, love the originality of it. I thought John Carpenter took it to the level of my liking. Hard to compete with his version. Still interesting that the producer of "The Thing from Another World" went with a humanoid rather than the original description in "Who Goes There?". I believe it wasn't described as a humanoid in the book but I could be wrong. Been a while since I read it.

Thoughts?

#1019 8 years ago

Right!...I believe it wasn't humanoid in the book. Hah!...last time I read it was in the 70's! I really like both the 50's version and Carpenter's take. Just wanted to see the effects show as you didn't give a damn about the characters...

thing_kevan_midget.jpgthing_kevan_midget.jpg
#1020 8 years ago

Crazy story. I had a chance to own the "Palmer" transformation being prop on eBay. Some seller was selling the suit that he used for $150 (bid ended like at $250 or something). At the time I was questioning the sellers credibility and wasn't sure if he was selling something legit. Ended up he was selling the actual prop used in the movie. So I missed out on the Palmer Transformation suit!! Grrr!!!

images.jpgimages.jpg
#1021 8 years ago

Whoa! Bummer!

#1022 8 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Quick question, how many cigars do you guys & gals smoke in a month? How much is too much?

Depends on the individual. I rarely smoke during the week and only smoke on the weekend. Usually on my balcony or in the pool with a drink of choice. Not good for me when too hot outside and usually wait until the night. My highest might be 5 or 6 a month other wise I probably do 0-3 a month. Vacation I usually have a few more in a week.

#1023 8 years ago

Gal cigar smoker?

63310-17920.jpg63310-17920.jpg
#1024 8 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Not good for me when too hot outside and usually wait until the night.

That's why I now have a "Cigar Room"....good for when it's either too hot or too cold...

#1025 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's why I now have a "Cigar Room"....good for when it's either too hot or too cold...

Pictures?

#1026 8 years ago

Soon! here is the table...

IMG_4225.JPGIMG_4225.JPG

devil jug.jpg.JPGdevil jug.jpg.JPG
#1027 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Nice, I know when I go to my little cigar store I have a hard time staying inside and smoking a whole cigar. Maybe someday I will find the right cigar room.

#1028 8 years ago

Had some rain last night and kinda windy cold day. So decided to have one outside.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#1029 8 years ago

Just got back from Chiller....fun stuff!

gilbert and ted.jpggilbert and ted.jpg
#1030 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just got back from Chiller....fun stuff!

gilbert and ted.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

did i ever tell ya the one about the family that goes to see the psychiatrist ?

#1031 8 years ago

Ted -

Can I just hang out with you for a week? You meet the coolest people, PLUS, I would get to hang out with YOU for a week!

Chris

#1032 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Can I just hang out with you for a week?

Anytime!...and a few of you have come over and hung out in the Cigar Club!

IMG_0163.jpgIMG_0163.jpg
#1033 8 years ago

Scott Wilson (Walking Dead) was with us every night!....and I mean still partying at 3am!

IMG_0106.jpgIMG_0106.jpg
#1034 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Scott Wilson (Walking Dead) was with us every night!....and I mean still partying at 3am!

IMG_0106.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Too fu***ng coool man!

#1035 8 years ago

..and, of course, The Cool Ghoul himself....Zacherley! .....still going at 96! This is the first show he didn't sing Monster Mash on stage!

IMG_0158.jpgIMG_0158.jpg
#1036 8 years ago

Alright Ted....here it is....latest addition to the smoke room.....just showed up yesterday. Dan truly does great work.....looking forward to the next one.....IMG_0344.JPGIMG_0344.JPG

#1037 8 years ago

Beautiful! A perfect fit!!

#1038 8 years ago

Tonight's smoke and I still have the same crappy ashtray

image.jpgimage.jpg
#1039 8 years ago

Thought I should celebrate a successful trip to Allentown and back with a nice Cuban compliments from Schuster thanks Ron

image.jpgimage.jpg
#1040 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1041 8 years ago

Montechristo NICE. I love the smell of a cigar and my dad always use to have good ones going. Usually Montechristo, Romeo y Juliet's , Don Tomas. I am a smoker but I have tried quite a few times to smoke a fine cigar and everytime I end up puking my guts out. Might have to employ someone just to smoke around me.

#1042 8 years ago

Sunday night....Incredible! It was Fintan's 50th Birthday Bash. He's the owner of our Cigar Lounge/Steakhouse. Big blowout with tons of food, any drink you wanted, cigar roller brought in, and any cigar you wanted. Then dancing downstairs...started at 7pm and went to ? (we left at 3am!)

IMG_0225.JPGIMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0236.JPGIMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0256.JPGIMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0264.JPGIMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0267.JPGIMG_0267.JPG
#1043 8 years ago

making A Cigar at the Party!

#1044 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sunday night....Incredible! It was Fintan's 50th Birthday Bash. He's the owner of our Cigar Lounge/Steakhouse. Big blowout with tons of food, any drink you wanted, cigar roller brought in, and any cigar you wanted. Then dancing downstairs...started at 7pm and went to ? (we left at 3am!)
IMG_0225.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0236.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0256.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0264.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

IMG_0267.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Like literally ANY cigar you wanted to free?

#1045 8 years ago

Well, yes, for about 5 of us. Smoked 4 cigars that night!

#1046 8 years ago

Besides the Cigar Roller and stuff from "the stash"...there was a rep from PDR Cigars giving out a few!

IMG_0227.JPGIMG_0227.JPG IMG_0053.JPGIMG_0053.JPG
#1047 8 years ago

Plenty of photobombing going on!

IMG_0223.JPGIMG_0223.JPG
#1048 8 years ago

...and then there was Cinco De Mayo at El Norte!
Me wearing the Sombrero and getting tequila poured down my throat is not a pretty picture!

IMG_0297.jpgIMG_0297.jpg IMG_0288.jpgIMG_0288.jpg
#1049 8 years ago

Kentucky Fire last night!...and it was good!

IMG_0324.JPGIMG_0324.JPG
#1050 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Kentucky Fire last night!...and it was good!

IMG_0324.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

that' it !
i'm getting a Guinness & a cigar immediately

There are 6,039 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-of-you-guys-and-gals-cigar-smokers/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.