(Topic ID: 33471)

Any news on the X-Men power pack due out by XMas?

By tmort

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 379 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tsool
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deadpool.jpg
images-1.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
1111de4.jpg
idiocracy.jpg
1111111_rock-your-ugly-christmas-sweat.jpg
santa.jpg
258-2.jpg
smod2012.jpg
apoc.jpeg
coal-stocking.jpg
205-2.jpg
crazay.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

the beast lines are par for the course and fine, the beast VOICE sounds bored,unenthused and lame, buzzkillington! storm is actually ok.

#26 11 years ago

definitely got a point about the redundant storm lines, lots of goddess and queen business goin on we get it storm. at least the lines were well performed! all the other voices are great though, iceman is funny, wolvie sounds badass, magneto sounds commanding all good stuff minus ol hank mccoy

#129 11 years ago

anyone want to give a quick tutorial of how to install/update code while everyone's waiting?

#166 11 years ago

oh well, 25th it is then i suppose...

#181 11 years ago

Oh don't get me wrong...I'm greatly looking forward to it and would love to see them put in some of the ideas we've thrown around here. It would take a great game to the next level. It would be a shame to leave it as it is, but really there is nothing "incomplete" about it. They could easily leave it as is and call it done if they wanted to. It's pretty awesome that they aren't doing that.

And for those that argue that combos and Deadpool are in the menus and therefore are missing...get real. They could just update the menu system to remove them and say they were a placeholder. There is nothing on the playfield, animations, instruction card, etc that say they should be there. But again...I'd LOVE IT if they showed up!

+1 the code Gary said is on its way is on its way. thanks to stern for keeping up support for a great game, it can only get better. although i wouldn't go as far to say the game is 100% complete, few little things still need wrapping up. y'know maybe apocalypse does need to show up.... mega ultimate wizard mode for doing dark phoenix annnd danger room!

apoc.jpegapoc.jpeg

#195 11 years ago

once they have your $ they certainly have it....i got my wolverine in a trade so its already "secondhand", i have faith that stern will meet their obligations and finish up the code. i really like the bones of the game, hero modes, villian modes, magneto multiball, gambit and nightcrawler "side-modes" but there is no doubt that tweaks are required. if i make the first shot quickly on iceman's mode the ramp will only hang around if i make another one very quickly, then it starts going back and forth. iceman ramp is a cool toy needs to be implemented better. same with the disc and wolvie magnets.
if the company was selfish they wouldn't give any updates after it was "working" in their eyes, they are offering updates and even (somewhat) hearing input on it as well so give ol gary a break.

#198 11 years ago

we're turning on each other.....wait for the code update then back to being at verbal war with stern and or each other because update wasn't right or something! my hands are in the air

#281 11 years ago

someone needs to get their ass in gear on photoshop and give us a real gary claus, i believe in him, but many just need to see to believe

#318 11 years ago

some great gary claus esque pics! hope x-men is on the "nice" list

#326 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

ACDC has the best scoring rules ever in any pinball built.

easy now....best rules ever made in all of eternity in ever....
only joking i agree that ac/dc has lots more strategy as far as rules go right now, x-men does seem more linear. hopefully with some stacking built in and maybe a cool mini wizard mode or something it'll spark more tournament play.

#363 11 years ago

merry "X" mas

deadpool.jpgdeadpool.jpg

#367 11 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

all players are trying to achieve the same goals in the same order and the same way

what could be done to maybe make x-men into a less straightforward deal strategy-wise? i mean lets just assume software updates'll keep coming...idk how much going for dark phoenix is worth but it seems like there is never that much incentive to play villian modes cept wanting to beat up juggernaut or grabbing a multiball or something..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jespo_19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-news-on-the-x-men-power-pack-due-out-by-xmas?tu=jespo_19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.