(Topic ID: 33471)

Any news on the X-Men power pack due out by XMas?

By tmort

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 379 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tsool
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deadpool.jpg
images-1.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
1111de4.jpg
idiocracy.jpg
1111111_rock-your-ugly-christmas-sweat.jpg
santa.jpg
258-2.jpg
smod2012.jpg
apoc.jpeg
coal-stocking.jpg
205-2.jpg
crazay.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FiveSixPyro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#271 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I just want to apologize for letting this get under my skin last night and adding to the "fire" and frustration by playing devil's advocate and trying to stick up for Stern a bit.
Chris

Lol Dav8515 really did get you going didn't he? He was and is willing to be a fan of Stern. He has bought NIB machines, used machines and williams machines. He has no money in this game. He doesn't fix them, profit off of them, operate them or anything. He's just your average joe sharing an opinion as a real customer. Just a guy who plays in a league and has had a few machines. Plays on location as well. Isn't that the dream we all have for pinball? To go reminisce about playing in an arcade or a hidden game in a movie theatre and drop quarters like you did years ago? Then one day you grow up and get your own machine brand new. A dream come true. His opinion is that missing link that (in his honest opinion) JJP is trying to cater to. The regular guy that in the end is what pinball relies on. The kids he shows pinball to and the next generation if pinball can deliver. The way he feels JJP is trying to. There's too many people on here that have skin in the game. Very few people on here like that from what I've seen. His opinion shouldn't make anyone upset. It's the valuable overlooked opinion that allowed JJP to get all that money from a few words to start the factory. How in the world did he pull that off? Successful or not in the end he feels treated better by JJP. Especially when He touches WOZ a few weeks after an X-men NIB. Then hears about a new game before the kinks are worked out on his. Now that is frustrating.

#293 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yea dude. You've been so incredibly abused by them.

To shut down an opinion like a protestor saying "Shame on you for not agreeing with me" does not contribute to the conversation. If you have a different opinion then share it.

#319 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Sure. My different opinion is that it's ridiculous to rant that you're being treated so badly. No one is being mistreated. People bought the game. Updates are coming. If someone dislikes it they can sell it and get something else. How can anyone claim they are getting "treated so poorly" or "screwed over"?

Now you offer your opinion and/or why you might disagree. That's exactly what should have been posted before. I was actually over there playing the xm pro yesterday. The game is growing on me and is really isn't a bad game. The lack of pop bumper caps is a matter of opinion so I won't go there. I do think that plastic apron is one major issue everyone can agree with. The overpowered magnets are another story. For example with tron pro, that chaos might fit with the game. Then transformers, (I haven't plated ACDC) and then xm. They all have that same feel. That plastic like out of control feeling where the wolverine magnet throws the ball over the outlane and then into the apron and then over the back of the flipper happens wayyy to often and It makes me feel that every game has more "chance" to it. That's my main issue. I do agree with different teams working in different ways code updates are not the main issue. The Le's and how they are different are always going to have different opinions. The pros however just feel cheap and out of control imho.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FiveSixPyro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-news-on-the-x-men-power-pack-due-out-by-xmas?tu=FiveSixPyro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.