Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by edwinpblue
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-576.jpg
    image-205.jpg
    image-958.jpg

#1 11 years ago

Flying out tomorrow AM. Anyone know of any new pins at MSP airport in the last couple months?

Flying out of Humphrey terminal. Last time I was there, they had a Stern IJ, WoF, PoTC, and maybe one other.

#2 11 years ago

Hey, no I don't know but you should update the "where to play" list on here for MSP if you find any new ones.. (MSP has free wifi, so you have no excuse.)

#3 11 years ago

Last time I was there (2-3 months ago) one room had Tron and RS and other had BDK, LOTR, and WOF.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from c3trey:

Last time I was there (2-3 months ago) one room had Tron and RS and other had BDK, LOTR, and WOF.

Awesome. I'm hoping to get some more TRON play in!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

Hey, no I don't know but you should update the "where to play" list on here for MSP if you find any new ones.. (MSP has free wifi, so you have no excuse.)

Oh! Thanks for the reminder. I really do try to update my the list every time I play on location.

The only times I don't update is at a place like SS Billiards or Blainbrook where people know there are plenty of games to choose from.

#6 11 years ago

I played the tron in the lindbergh terminal 2 weeks ago.....Plays great have fun.

#7 11 years ago

The room with the Tron isn't too far down the concourse, so it's easy to access even if you aren't flying from there...can't remember the letter, but my recollection is that it's the one all the way to the right after passing security.

#8 11 years ago

I have it updated on the pinmap on here. It has been about 6 months though.

Quoted from c3trey:

There is also another arcade called "Lucky Lucys' or something like that. It had 4 machines that were in decent shape. It is near the Seattle terminal and is a long haul to get there but worth it.

1 year later
    #9 10 years ago

Concourse C had a beat up Tron and a decent TRS. Concourse F had four pins that I didn't have a chance to play any because of time constraints. There was a WPT, POTC, SM and TRS here. They did look a little nicer. Concourse G also has an arcade but I didn't get a chance to make it there. The Tron really needs some love.

image-576.jpgimage-576.jpg image-958.jpgimage-958.jpg image-205.jpgimage-205.jpg
    #10 10 years ago
    Quoted from edwinpblue:

There was a WPT, POTC, SM and TRS here. They did look a little nicer

I was there in October and those 4 machines were in really rought shape. The WPT DMD wasn't working. All the flippers were very, very weak. I was unable to find the arcade in concourse G this time but the previous time it had a thrashed WOF and a BDK.

#11 10 years ago

I was basically there long enough to snap the photo and do a once over (lasting about 10 seconds total). I'll play all four (hopefully) on the way back. If I make it to the one in G I'll let you know what they have IF they have any!

#12 10 years ago

Ok. So TRS played decent (not great),Spider-Man and POTC need some love but appeared to have everything working during my games and WPT seemed nice enough. I'm thinking a simple wipe down would do wonders!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-new-pins-at-msp-airport and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.