screen-capture-10.png
472349_563425947023535_1876603025_o.jpg
465352_563424050357058_388467119_o.jpg
1495954_730525163646945_2109676463_o.jpg
Image.jpg
image.jpg
th-793.jpeg
jmgirl.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quiddity.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yeah...your wife will also love the blatant, non-subtle melon jokes and toilet humor. Your daughter will too by the way.

Frax's wife does. I've been drooling over this machine since I saw CPR running the playfields/backglasses. We don't have any daughters (we do have two sons, one is a month away from ten, the other just turned five), and what they have between their legs wouldn't affect my purchase one way or the other. I'm just waiting to see the price on these to see if it's worth me selling something else to pick it up. (space issues, second world problems)

Quoted from vid1900:

Have her call me.

You're both partially right. I'd want the crate if it wasn't going to cost me any extra cash. Fifty bucks, maybe. If it's the usual four or five hundred for something cool price from Stern, I'm okay without it.

We don't have plastic tubs under some of them (hah) - there's two different cedar chests under two machines, there's the harbor freight lift table underneath one (with a tote behind it, I think), one has a subwoofer, rolls of plastic wrap, and some other crap, and one I've been trying to leave mostly empty so we can access the power strip.

The crate might also potentially affect the way five dmd (two stern, three williams) machines fit along the wall that our machines are currently sitting. If I couldn't slide five machines in there - and it's a tight squeeze (see what I did there!?), the crate wouldn't be worth it at all.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Seems like the demo for that is 20 somethings that have yet to fully develop their frontal lobe, or maybe 30 somethings that have yet to have children.

I'm here to shatter your assumptions!

I'm almost 35, my frontal lobe is fully developed, I have two children, I'm female, and I have big juicy melons of my own.

I also happen to think WNBJM is beautiful. A standing literal work of art that not only makes me smile but I'd stick in my living room. You know, the one that also has Frax and my two kids living in and around it. There isn't a single embarrassing thing about it - unless you buy it and stick it next to a bunch of beater pins, anyways.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that there isn't a plethora of others that do.

#121 9 years ago

I'm not familiar with either 'gamergater' or 'SJW'. I think that's a good thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quiddity.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-new-news-on-wnbjm?tu=Quiddity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.