screen-capture-10.png
472349_563425947023535_1876603025_o.jpg
465352_563424050357058_388467119_o.jpg
1495954_730525163646945_2109676463_o.jpg
Image.jpg
image.jpg
th-793.jpeg
jmgirl.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatAussieBogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 9 years ago

If you want am EM with a dmd why not get a break shot and just wait till this drops in price once it's taken off site/route.

Whats a break shot selling for in the states? Here I'd say it's a 1500-2000 plank.

#70 9 years ago

More expensive then the pin but cheaper then a wwe pro?

2 weeks later
#123 9 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

I just can't say bad things about Greg Freres. I'm too much of an old pinball sap. I don't really like giving him a pass but I find myself giving him one in this case just because it's him.
Also, in terms of the sexual objectification, it's worth pointing out that every character on the game is depicted in a grotesque manner except for the busty melon lady. So yes, she's overtly sexualized, but all of the characters oogling at her with their tongues out look pretty twisted up and slack jawed. I actually can't think of another pinball art package like this, where it's depicted as kinda embarrassing and boorish to stare at the lady like that, and I think there's a difference.
Wanting to see women treated better in pinball not not equal bring a prude, and it does not equal "being afraid of boobs", and no one's trying to sanitize anything. We don't dislike sexy women. Some of y'all need to stop being so reductionist about this. IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE A WOMAN ON A GAME AS SOMETHING OTHER THAN A SEX OBJECT. There are thousands of games with women as sex objects and none with men (save for LaserCue). That imbalance is just stupid, and people who perpetuate this imbalance are also stupid. And those of you who go crying about how there aren't enough tits on the games anymore? Hey some folks like having real, badass, hardworking women in their lives; others do very poorly with women so they have to plaster their homes in booby art to compensate.
Fortunately it's a big hobby, and there's room for us all!

You've got roadshow, what more do you want?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatAussieBogan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-new-news-on-wnbjm?tu=FatAussieBogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.