(Topic ID: 224244)

Any MidWest/WI Folks Know Ryan Utecht AKA Kolrath?

By nerdygrrl

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180830-083305 (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

Hey Gang, Ryan Utecht AKA Kolrath reached out to buy a BG from me and he seems like a pretty cool guy. He just doesn't have much of presence on here. Can of you you midwest folks vouch for him?

#2 5 years ago

Voucher? Voucher?

#3 5 years ago

Yep, he's good. If he makes a deal with you, he'll come through.

#4 5 years ago

Ryan is a great guy. I didn't even know he had an account here, LOL. But yea...deal with confidence.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Hey Gang, Ryan Utecht AKA Kolrath reached out to buy a BG from me and he seems like a pretty cool guy. He just doesn't have much of presence on here. Can of you you midwest folks vouch for him?

I can vouch for Ryan. Ryan has been in the Fox Cities Pinball League for over 5 years. He is a great guy. Deal with confidence.

#6 5 years ago

You guys are awesome! Many thanks. My Astro BG is one of my prized pinball pieces and I would hate to let it go off into the world w/o knowing the guy was legit.

#7 5 years ago

Yeah, no worries with Ryan, he is a good guy.

#8 5 years ago

In case no one has told you Ryan is a good guy.

#9 5 years ago

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much.

#10 5 years ago

Verified by MrBally, as if that means anything......

Screenshot_20180830-083305 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180830-083305 (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-midwest-wi-folks-know-ryan-utecht-aka-kolrath?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.