Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ff6735
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for MET LE or Premium in the NE, let me know if you have one for sale.

Would be interested in a TOTAN as wel .

#2 9 years ago

There is one posted on Des Moines Craigslist

#3 9 years ago

Being from Nebraska (NE) I get excited see posts for sale and wanted in NE.
Then, it turns out most are about games in the NorthEast, unfortunately.

Good luck with the Metallica - awesome pin.

#4 9 years ago

My bad on the title, NE = Northeast in this instance

Thanks for the heads up andyj, that one is about 15hrs drive from me, a bit farther than I'd be willing to try.

#5 9 years ago

i have an LE i might sell

#6 9 years ago

Post Christmas bump.

#8 9 years ago

It's not in NE (New England). Last I checked it was about 1200 Miles away.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

It's not in NE (New England). Last I checked it was about 1200 Miles away.

Cuba, MO is not New England, but close to Northeast though. Looks like 950 mile, less if seller could meet you a few hundred miles in your direction. Wonder what the Op thinks about it?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Cuba, MO is not New England, but close to Northeast though. Looks like 950 mile, less if seller could meet you a few hundred miles in your direction. Wonder what the Op thinks about it?

I know your trying to help but that has to be close to 16 hours one way. Even split 50/50 it's still 16 hours of driving. I'm crazy, so I'd do it if I wanted it bad enough. Did a 2200 mile round trip in October for a game. But 950 miles isn't "close". Just sayin.

#11 9 years ago

What does 16 hours of your time amount to? The exposure on the highway, costs associated. Makes 500 for NAVL seem like a bargain.

#12 9 years ago

If it was more than six hours round trip, I'd ship it. But if I were going to ship, then I wouldn't limit search to NE. Op wants to pick one up in NE, but never said how far he'd travel for one. That might include a radius of 500 miles. If I had some kids, I'd send them 950 miles to buy the right pin for me.

Adyadr, how far are you willing to travel?

#13 9 years ago

Ok fair enough.
Ya Adyadr, how far would you go to get a machine?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-met-le-or-premium-fs-in-ne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.