(Topic ID: 85182)

Any major retail store sell anti static bags?

By westofrome

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm sure I can order online, but I just need a couple and I am tired of having to mail order everything...thanks.

#2 10 years ago

If you only need to ship a board to two, just wrap them in aluminum foil, it's more conductive than even anti static bags.

#3 10 years ago

i got some awhile back from staples.

#4 10 years ago

Fry's has them in all sizes

#5 10 years ago

Go to your local computer shop, and they should have plenty to choose from inexpensively from motherboards and other cards they have used building or repairing computers.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

I'm sure I can order online, but I just need a couple and I am tired of having to mail order everything...thanks.

Uline.com has them in all sizes and in bulk.

#7 10 years ago

I use about 2000 anti static bags a year. Uline is one of the most expensive places to buy anti static bags online.

Food for thought...

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

I use about 2000 anti static bags a year. Uline is one of the most expensive places to buy anti static bags online.
    Food for thought...

Agreed. I wouldn't buy them and I can pick them up from their distribution center near me on the way home. Just wanted to give another option depending on level of desperation.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-major-retail-store-sell-anti-static-bags and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.