5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mahoyvan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Spokane is smooth 2 hour drive south of where I recently moved to. I see from the map that there’s quite a bit of games around the city, but can anyone tell me if there are any leagues or clubs there?

I’d love to make the drive for a tournament once or twice a month.

Only thing I could find on Google was a tournie coming up, Feb 9th - Ill be there!

#2 5 years ago

Thournaments are run at the bar, Berserk!

#3 5 years ago

Nice lead! Coincidently they’re having a league sign up and kick off tournie the next day!

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago

I’ll be there

#5 5 years ago

Change of plans, my local ski hill is having their annual race day. Its a great day of beer music a couple hot laps and pizza buns.

Post a few photos of the tournys tonight or and tmrrw. Ill def have to make the next one.

It was a hard decision, but it was snowboarding that got me into pinball after all

3 years later
    #6 1 year ago

Let’s bring this back up now that the border is somewhat back to normal!

Any routine tournies happening down there?
    Any leagues, clubs, FB groups?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-leagues-in-spokane-wa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.