image-927.jpg
image-28.jpg
image-861.jpg
image-378.jpg
image-823.jpg
image-123.jpg
image-281.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grb1959.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm thinking about getting these made but not sure how many to make. Respond here and I'll keep track.
I could also use an NOS set or high rez scans to go from. I'd be more than happy to pay someone with a repro set for the use of the NOS set. This would make it easier than using my near perfect set.

Hi Bryan,

I would be in for a set of BSD plastics as well.

Gord

2 weeks later
#149 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I talked with "my people" today and they tell me once we get things figured out, they can be done in a week. First things first. I still need to keep Rick at PPS and Williams happy first. Once that's done, it won't take long.

Hey B,

You know you have truly arrived when you have 'People'. Very impressive indeed.

Gord

2 weeks later
#162 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sample pieces are done and I'll be checking them out this week. If all goes well, I should easily have these done before the MGC.

Very well done Bryan. I am looking forward to getting a nice minty reproduction set from you for a really nice BSD that some guy from Minnesota restored for me a while back.

Gord

3 weeks later
#190 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Not sure I mentioned, these were originally going to be done digitally to keep costs down, but after seeing sample pieces done digitally and screened, screened is the only way to go, especially on pieces with large amounts of a solid color.
This, of course, costs more, but with the amount of interest, I'm looking to have at least 150 sets made, which keeps the costs lower per set. Having said that, once these 150 sets are gone, I doubt the demand will be there for another 150. So when they're gone, they're gone.

Thanks for doing this Bryan. I know it can be a major PITA to lead these types of projects.

Gord

2 months later
#271 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

This was an NOS playfield I had cleared. The entire game has been restored. I'll take more pics when done.

Thanks for doing these plastic sets Bryan. BTW, that is a really, really nice job that you did on your BSD restoration.

Gord

3 weeks later
#365 9 years ago

I received my BSD plastics yesterday and they look great. Thanks for leading this project Mr. Kelly. Very nice work indeed.

Gord

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grb1959.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-repro-bsd-plastic-sets?tu=grb1959 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.