image-927.jpg
image-28.jpg
image-861.jpg
image-378.jpg
image-823.jpg
image-123.jpg
image-281.jpg
image.jpg
There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Rec'd my set today-look very nice! Thanks for taking on this project, Bryan.

My pleasure, Norm!

#402 9 years ago

Received mine on Friday. Super fast shipping and great product. Thanks Bryan!

#403 9 years ago

Got mine on Friday as well. Super awesome, Bryan - thank you for this.

To be getting this stuff after 10-15+ years of NLA (No Longer Available), this is just great. Can't wait for the upcoming ramps hopefully not too far from now.

#404 9 years ago

You're very welcome, guys. I'm glad you like them.

#405 9 years ago

Check sent today for two sets.

#406 9 years ago

Got mine today.... And WOW! Thanks heaps Bryan

#407 9 years ago

Just opened my set this weekend and they look great!! Is there a diagram somewhere that shows where some of the plastics go? I didn't see a place for some of the clear ones. I'm not sure if they're just underneath or what.

#408 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Just opened my set this weekend and they look great!! Is there a diagram somewhere that shows where some of the plastics go? I didn't see a place for some of the clear ones. I'm not sure if they're just underneath or what.

should only be two clear ones - one over the coffin ramp, one over the shooter lane.

#409 9 years ago

Do you have a picture of the one over the coffin ramp installed? I can't seem to figure out how it mounts. I tried lining up.

#411 9 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

should only be two clear ones - one over the coffin ramp, one over the shooter lane.

There's also a third one that goes on top of the trough under the playfield.

#412 9 years ago

Thanks, my machine is definitely missing that one. I was trying to put the long skinny piece over the lift ramp but it must go the other way.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

's also a third one that goes on top of the trough under the playfield.

I thought there were 3 because I found where the 1 went and the other two I wasn't quite sure.

#413 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

There's also a third one that goes on top of the trough under the playfield.

oh really? Neat! Is that a creation of your own? Mine does not have that.

#414 9 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

oh really? Neat! Is that a creation of your own? Mine does not have that.

There are two subways. Only the larger one has a cover. I understand it's under the playfield and can't be seen, but it turns yellow, just like all the other clear plastics, so what the hell. Might as well include that one too.

#415 9 years ago

oh, subway. You said trough and I got confused. Now I know what you're talking about.

#416 9 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

oh, subway. You said trough and I got confused. Now I know what you're talking about.

I did, didn't I. I'm an idiot.

#417 9 years ago

hi bryan sent check for 2 sets..thanx budmannick

#418 9 years ago

I now have the last of the plastic sets. If you've sent me a check and haven't received them yet, they'll go out Thursday.

Again, the sets are $158 plus $12 for shipping. You can now use paypal, if you'd like but add $5 for the fees.

You can PayPal $175 to [email protected] and they'll go out priority mail the following day. Or, you can send a check for $170 to:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN. 55024

#419 9 years ago

I forgot to mention, I can ship any number of sets for a flat $12. Also, I can ship internationally. Please send me a PM for a shipping quote.

#420 9 years ago

All sets I've received payment for get shipped today.

Keep in mind, this is a limited run, so if you need them, you may want to get them now.

#421 9 years ago

I'm waiting for the BK-BSD-VE.

#422 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I'm waiting for the BK-BSD-VE.

Well, I am working on a BSD for a guy in CA who's doing a bunch of custom stuff for it himself. Powdered trim, chrome door with powdered accents, airbrushed village pieces, etc. I can't wait to get it back together.

#423 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I now have the last of the plastic sets. If you've sent me a check and haven't received them yet, they'll go out Thursday.
Again, the sets are $158 plus $12 for shipping. You can now use paypal, if you'd like but add $5 for the fees.
You can PayPal $175 to [email protected] and they'll go out priority mail the following day. Or, you can send a check for $170 to:
Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN. 55024

Sets I have left will be going up on Ebay soon and in order to cover the fees, they will be priced higher. So if you want a set, now's the time to get them.

Do not hesitate.

BUY NOW!!!!! I've always wanted to say that.

#424 9 years ago

I'm in for a set and just sent PayPal. Fees are always a bummer but the fact I had been meaning to get the check sent in the mail for almost two weeks and didn't means it's my small penance for procrastinatory behavior.

#425 9 years ago

The ten sets ordered this weekend, go out on Monday.

Mucho thanks!!

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN. 55024

#426 9 years ago

Just ordered a set!! Thanks Bryan.

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Just ordered a set!! Thanks Bryan.

Yours go out tomorrow, Daniel.

image-542.jpgimage-542.jpg
#428 9 years ago

Received my BSD plastics. AMAZING work Bryan!!! We are incredibly thankful to have such talented people like you in this hobby. Thanks for all your hard work and making this happen!

#429 9 years ago
Quoted from Darth-Grayder:

Received my BSD plastics. AMAZING work Bryan!!! We are incredibly thankful to have such talented people like you in this hobby. Thanks for all your hard work and making this happen!

You're very welcome, Alex, and I'm glad you like them!!

For the European guys, Bert, at the Ministry of Pinball, will soon have a number of sets. Hopefully, you buy other parts from Bert and save on shipping costs.

#430 9 years ago

Got mine. Now I just need motivation to shop out the game!

#431 9 years ago

Got mine. Also think they're awesome! Honestly, one of my favorite parts is the "Official Bally/Williams Replacement Part" sticker. As someone new to the hobby, those throw backs are cool to see.

Thanks again Bryan, and Rick too.

#432 9 years ago

Now up on Ebay.

ebay.com link: BSD Williams Bram Strokers Dracula pinball reproduction plastic set

If any Pinsiders need them, price is $170 shipped with personal check and $175 shipped using Paypal. Send me a PM if you need details.

I will say again, when these are gone, they're gone. If you need a set, I'd get them NOW!!

#433 9 years ago

I've noticed these are now sold at PPS, is this in fact from this run or did PPS do a run on their own?

#434 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I've noticed these are now sold at PPS, is this in fact from this run or did PPS do a run on their own?

The ones Rick is selling are mine.

#435 9 years ago

OK now I'm lost, he can't make them because of licensing but he can sell them even if they are unlicensed, strange but glad they're available regardless....

#436 9 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

OK now I'm lost, he can't make them because of licensing but he can sell them even if they are unlicensed, strange but glad they're available regardless....

I'm surprised he can sell unlicensed stuff as well, especially considering all the C&D emails he sends for people doing the same

Maybe Rick has the licensing for these, are obtained it in order to sell. Either way, glad they are available.

#437 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I'm surprised he can sell unlicensed stuff as well, especially considering all the C&D emails he sends for people doing the same
Maybe Rick has the licensing for these, are obtained it in order to sell. Either way, glad they are available.

Quoted from aobrien5:

Got mine. Also think they're awesome! Honestly, one of my favorite parts is the "Official Bally/Williams Replacement Part" sticker. As someone new to the hobby, those throw backs are cool to see.
Thanks again Bryan, and Rick too.

I doubt very much that these are unlicensed.

#438 9 years ago

Seriously, I could give a rat's ass one way or the other re: licensing..I'm just glad that Bryan did these...for those who have yet to take the plunge, trust me, they're everything they are cracked up to be!

#439 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

maybe we do ...

#440 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Seriously, I could give a rat's ass one way or the other re: licensing..I'm just glad that Bryan did these...for those who have yet to take the plunge, trust me, they're everything they are cracked up to be!

Thanks, Norm!! I might still have a few available, if anyone is interested.

3 weeks later
#441 9 years ago

If anyone else is interested, let me know. I've got a few left but when they're gone, they're gone. Rick at PPS might want to run these again, but I know I won't.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN. 55024

1 month later
#442 9 years ago

For anyone still interested or for those who didn't know about these.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN. 55024

1 week later
#443 9 years ago

My set arrived safe and sound and look awesome. Thanks Bryan!

#444 9 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

My set arrived safe and sound and look awesome. Thanks Bryan!

I've got a few sets left, if anyone needs one.

3 weeks later
#445 9 years ago

With Christmas coming, you know your wife would love a set.

A BSD plastic set is the best way to say you love her.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN. 55024

#446 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Funny, but in my case this is all likely true. But, we already have some...

Jaz

#447 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

She will love you even more if her present includes 'mist mutliballs'....

There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-repro-bsd-plastic-sets/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.