image-927.jpg
image-28.jpg
image-861.jpg
image-378.jpg
image-823.jpg
image-123.jpg
image-281.jpg
image.jpg
There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 9 years ago

Another batch went out this morning.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Here's what I'm going to do for now. My apologies, but it's just easier this way.
The set is $158 plus $12 shipping, in the US. I can ship as many sets as you want for $12. Send me a check for as many sets as you want along with the shipping cost and I'll send them out as quickly as I can. The set contains everything you need along with extra sling and extra center target plastics. If, for some reason, you're not happy with them, just send them back and I'll be more than happy to send you a refund.
Please include your shipping info and your Pinside handle. I will eventually be contacting those in this thread and don't want to contact you if you've already ordered a set. I do not know that Bill Smith is bigf'ingdick33 on Pinside, so please let me know who you are. It'll make my life a whole lot easier, although I know some will still f' this part up. A number of these are eventually going to Rick at PPS and BAA, so if you don't get them from me, you can order them there.
Please send check to:
Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN 55024

#352 9 years ago

Received mine today and they are AWESOME!
Thanks BK...you da man!
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#353 9 years ago

Bryan, sounds like you hit a home run with this one....Well Done my Friend.....

#354 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Now get them BSD playfield done Stu!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#355 9 years ago

Received mine as well
Thanks Bryan!!!!!!!

#356 9 years ago

Got mine as well. Stellar job!

#357 9 years ago

Got mine today. Thanks!

#358 9 years ago

Are the prototype plastics included in this set?

#359 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Are the prototype plastics included in this set?

yes
even the key fob
but no coasters

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I'd love to take all the credit, Stu, but I didn't do squat....other then find someone with the talent and equipment to actually make these.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

#361 9 years ago

Check is in the mail. Thanks Bryan.

#362 9 years ago

Bryan, You took the initiative, stepped up and made it happen > that deserves credit.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd love to take all the credit, Stu, but I didn't do squat....other then find someone with the talent and equipment to actually make these.

#363 9 years ago

Got mine yesterday! Wow they are perfect and that was fast A+++ Bryan!!

#364 9 years ago

Got my plastics in. Excellent quality. The extras are a nice touch. Bryan is a great guy to work with. Thanks again.

#365 9 years ago

I received my BSD plastics yesterday and they look great. Thanks for leading this project Mr. Kelly. Very nice work indeed.

Gord

#366 9 years ago

Got mine and just did a quick look at a few. Very nice. It will probably be quite a while (ie: playfield strip, touch and clear or swap if that ever happens) before I actually get to install them though...

Thanks Bryan for getting these done!
Jaz

#367 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Bryan, You took the initiative, stepped up and made it happen > that deserves credit.

Ok, Stu, it was my idea and I provided the funding. Other then that, I didn't do squat.

After seeing how this whole process works, and BSD plastics are relatively easy compared to some you've done, I now have a new appreciation for what you, your other artists and CPR do.

Like I said, "my guy" and "his people" are the ones who did all the work and I can't thank them enough!

#368 9 years ago

got mine today.they look great!!!! thanks bryan. joe

#369 9 years ago

Sent another shitload out this morning. Thanks for all the PM's!! If you don't hear back from me, it's not that I don't care, I just don't have the time.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Here's what I'm going to do for now. My apologies, but it's just easier this way.
The set is $158 plus $12 shipping, in the US. I can ship as many sets as you want for $12. Send me a check for as many sets as you want along with the shipping cost and I'll send them out as quickly as I can. The set contains everything you need along with extra sling and extra center target plastics. If, for some reason, you're not happy with them, just send them back and I'll be more than happy to send you a refund.
Please include your shipping info and your Pinside handle. I will eventually be contacting those in this thread and don't want to contact you if you've already ordered a set. I do not know that Bill Smith is bigf'ingdick33 on Pinside, so please let me know who you are. It'll make my life a whole lot easier, although I know some will still f' this part up. A number of these are eventually going to Rick at PPS and BAA, so if you don't get them from me, you can order them there.
Please send check to:
Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN 55024

#370 9 years ago

Yeah these Repro Plastics are a huge PITA but I love putting New Plastics on my restored games....So I'll continue to do it.......

......wanna try your hand at repro'ing a Playfield, LOL......

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Ok, Stu, After seeing how this whole process works, and BSD plastics are relatively easy compared to some you've done, I now have a new appreciation for what you, your other artists and CPR do.

#371 9 years ago

Are these still available? If so, I want to get a check in the mail right away.

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Are these still available? If so, I want to get a check in the mail right away.

Still have a bunch.

#373 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Still have a bunch.

Beautiful. Will get a check in the mail this weekend. Thank you!

#374 9 years ago

Check sent

#375 9 years ago

I've never been so impatient for pinball parts. I say this respectfully Bryan, so don't rush.

Just hurry it up.

Brian

#376 9 years ago

Check is in the mail. Thanks BK

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I've never been so impatient for pinball parts. I say this respectfully Bryan, so don't rush.
Just hurry it up.

Brian

Yours was in the batch sent this morning, asshole!!

#378 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yours was in the batch sent this morning, asshole!!

Woohoo!

Life is good.

#379 9 years ago

Check in the mail already - thank you, Bryan!!!

#380 9 years ago

FWIW I've got 30 sets left of this initial bunch but will be receiving the remaining sets in about 3 weeks. If you order now, you'll have them within a week, otherwise, it'll be closer to a month from now. I'll be sending some to Rick at BAA and PPS but when his and mine are gone, they're gone.

Paypal excepted for international orders. PM me and I can let you know what the shipping costs will be.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Please send check to:
Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN 55024

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

......wanna try your hand at repro'ing a Playfield, LOL......

I'd rather be kicked in the nuts, Stu.

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd rather be kicked in the nuts, Stu.

Step right up everyone. Lines are forming quickly. Watch old man kelly get kicked in the nuts.

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Step right up everyone. Lines are forming quickly. Watch old man kelly get kicked in the nuts.

Hemorrhoid surgery would be another option. Your choice.

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Hemorrhoid surgery would be another option. Your choice.

Nah, I'd rather kick you in the nuts...

image-575.jpgimage-575.jpg

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#385 9 years ago

Check going out Monday. Thank you for your efforts

Chris
rockcustompinball.com

#386 9 years ago

Same here. Check will go Monday morning Bryan.

#387 9 years ago

count me in too

#388 9 years ago

PM's have been sent to anyone who showed interest. If you've already sent money, never mind. If I sent you two messages, shit happens. I'm old.

Mucho thanks to all who have ordered so far!!

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Please send check to:
Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN 55024

#389 9 years ago

The package arrived!

My bomb-sniffing dog Oscar checked it out...

image-518.jpgimage-518.jpg

And then I tore right in...

image-810.jpgimage-810.jpg

Woohoo! Got a major drac-boner over this. Thank you Mr. Kelly!

#390 9 years ago

Does anyone make plastic protectors for BSD plastics set? I have seen the sling shot and center plastic protectors on pinball decals. But was hoping there is a better set with more protectors. My original set had broken plastics all over, not just the slings and center plastics.

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Does anyone make plastic protectors for BSD plastics set? I have seen the sling shot and center plastic protectors on pinball decals. But was hoping there is a better set with more protectors. My original set had broken plastics all over, not just the slings and center plastics.

The ones at Pinball Decals are the only ones I've ever found also.

#392 9 years ago

I guess i'll make my own. I don't want to break the new ones. joe

#393 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The ones at Pinball Decals are the only ones I've ever found also.

I got a set from Laseriffic at one of Terry's open houses a few years back. don't know if he still makes them or not.

#394 9 years ago

My sets arrived well today !!

Thank you Bryan !!! Great work !

#395 9 years ago

I got my mine fast last week but just didn't even have the time to open the box.

Thank you so much Bryan for all your hard work in getting these done. They are awesome!

Tom.

image-662.jpgimage-662.jpg
#396 9 years ago

Just so everyone knows, I've only got 10 sets left from my initial batch and I'm sure they'll be gone in the next few days. I'll be getting the remainder of them in a couple of weeks, so if I get your check next week, it may be a bit longer before you receive them.

Thanks again for all the nice notes sent along with the checks!

#397 9 years ago

A change in the thread title might be in order.

Please send check to:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN 55024

#398 9 years ago

Just got my set and they're perfect. Really great job. Thanks!

#399 9 years ago

Just so everyone knows, my initial batch has sold out. However, I will be receiving the remaining sets in about a week and a half. Anyone who pays between now and then, yours will go out Priority Mail immediately.

If you want them, get them now. I highly doubt I'll run these again.

Please send check to:

Bryan Kelly
18890 Elgin Ave
Farmington MN 55024

#400 9 years ago

Rec'd my set today-look very nice! Thanks for taking on this project, Bryan.

There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-repro-bsd-plastic-sets/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.