Topic Stats

• 447 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hatska1
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-542.jpg
image-662.jpg
image-518.jpg
image-810.jpg
image-575.jpg
51f41fe14a809.image.jpg
image-929.jpg
df71287a3b1c41aad54f72ac6ffb4b18c616558e1867fd1f06b34ad2d3587739.jpg
image-927.jpg
image-28.jpg
image-861.jpg
image-378.jpg
image-823.jpg
image-123.jpg
image-281.jpg
image.jpg

There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 5 years ago

I would like the sling shot proto types if they were available.

#152 5 years ago

Count me in for a set.

#153 5 years ago

I'm in the process of having a few sample pieces made for quality control purposes.

No ETA just yet.

#154 5 years ago

Thanks for the update Bryan

#155 5 years ago

I would like a set as well.

1 week later
#156 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm in the process of having a few sample pieces made for quality control purposes.
No ETA just yet.

Sample pieces are done and I'll be checking them out this week. If all goes well, I should easily have these done before the MGC.

#157 5 years ago

A big "Thank You" to Bryan for getting this $hit done!!!

#158 5 years ago

A st paddy shoutout to BK for this. Count me in.

#159 5 years ago

Cool. Looking forward to a set of course.

#160 5 years ago

I'm actually 3/4 Scandinavian, Mark, but thanks anyway.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

A st paddy shoutout to BK for this. Count me in.

#161 5 years ago

Thank you so much Bryan for undertaking this project. It really means a lot.
Tom.

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sample pieces are done and I'll be checking them out this week. If all goes well, I should easily have these done before the MGC.

Very well done Bryan. I am looking forward to getting a nice minty reproduction set from you for a really nice BSD that some guy from Minnesota restored for me a while back.

Gord

#163 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm actually 3/4 Scandinavian, Mark, but thanks anyway.

Everyone is Irish on st Patricks

#164 5 years ago

I always thought that if a someonewas to start a service where they would renew you old plastic set where you had to send in your old plastic set and the would send back a rebuilt set if the would get around the licenseing agreement .

#165 5 years ago

I checked out screened color samples this morning and am happy to say they're dead on to the plastic color voted "most wanted" in the pole I took earlier. Things are looking good.

#166 5 years ago

I would love a set myself. Let me know where to throw my money!

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I checked out screened color samples this morning and am happy to say they're dead on to the plastic color voted "most wanted" in the pole I took earlier. Things are looking good.

COOL! Delivery to MGC?

#168 5 years ago

That's my goal but I'm not sure it's going to happen......yet.

Quoted from Jazman:

COOL! Delivery to MGC?

1 week later
#169 5 years ago

Bump take my money

#170 5 years ago

Count me in for a set even though I don't have my BSD yet. Someone sell me one!

Kevin

#171 5 years ago

Count me in for a set please!
Now if I could find new ramp decals and the rear decal I'd be set.

#172 5 years ago

Do you have a price yet. I'll take a set maybe 2

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

Do you have a price yet. I'll take a set maybe 2

I haven't determined a price yet. It depends on now many pieces I can get on a 2 X 2 piece of PETG and also how many sets I have made. It'll for sure be less than $150.

I'd love to have these for the MGC but when it's a favor being done by a large print company, I've told them to do them when they have time.

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I haven't determined a price yet. It depends on now many pieces I can get on a 2 X 2 piece of PETG and also how many sets I have made. It'll for sure be less than $150.
I'd love to have these for the MGC but when it's a favor being done by a large print company, I've told them to do them when they have time.

I will have some cash at MGC, just in case ya know.

#175 5 years ago

I was under the impression that this wasn't an MGC exclusive thing, from the beginning of the thread. Was I mistaken?

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

I was under the impression that this wasn't an MGC exclusive thing, from the beginning of the thread. Was I mistaken?

It's not MGC exclusive. I'd simply like to get them done and save people shipping by bringing them to the show. Once they're done, I'll let everyone know.

#177 5 years ago

Hmmm, road trip. You know, to save on shipping.

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from kpull:

Hmmm, road trip. You know, to save on shipping.

Now *THAT* is something! I like the way you think!

1 week later
#179 5 years ago

I am definitely in for a set!

#180 5 years ago

Interested Bryan....thanks.

#181 5 years ago

Haven't heard any update from Bryan so I'm assuming that means they won't be available at MGC.

Bryan?

#182 5 years ago

Interested in a set.

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Haven't heard any update from Bryan so I'm assuming that means they won't be available at MGC.
Bryan?

That would be a no.

#184 5 years ago

bryan, I would love a set
thanks
roger

#185 5 years ago

Will the sets come with plastic protectors? I assume no but am going to buy some protectors for my new set. I cannot wait, I have been asking for these plastics for 4 years now. I hope to one day see new cabinet art.

Can we pre pay? I just don't want to miss this set. I feel like I have to check pinside twice a day to make sure they haven't sold out on me.

Shaun

#186 5 years ago

Please don't PM me about these. Instead, post here to this thread. That's how I'm keeping track of everyone.

#187 5 years ago

I will take a set! Keep up the great work

#188 5 years ago

Yeah, count me in as well.

#189 5 years ago

Not sure I mentioned, these were originally going to be done digitally to keep costs down, but after seeing sample pieces done digitally and screened, screened is the only way to go, especially on pieces with large amounts of a solid color.

This, of course, costs more, but with the amount of interest, I'm looking to have at least 150 sets made, which keeps the costs lower per set. Having said that, once these 150 sets are gone, I doubt the demand will be there for another 150. So when they're gone, they're gone.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Not sure I mentioned, these were originally going to be done digitally to keep costs down, but after seeing sample pieces done digitally and screened, screened is the only way to go, especially on pieces with large amounts of a solid color.
This, of course, costs more, but with the amount of interest, I'm looking to have at least 150 sets made, which keeps the costs lower per set. Having said that, once these 150 sets are gone, I doubt the demand will be there for another 150. So when they're gone, they're gone.

Thanks for doing this Bryan. I know it can be a major PITA to lead these types of projects.

Gord

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

So when they're gone, they're gone.

Can we prepay? I really don't want to miss this set.

Shaun

#192 5 years ago

Don't even have the game, but put me down for a set. Fact that they will be silkscreened and probably never (or not for a very long time) run again, has me on board. Thanks for taking on this project.

#193 5 years ago

I'll take a set, thanks for doing these.
Dan

#194 5 years ago

Count me in for a set

#195 5 years ago

I am in as well for a set.

#196 5 years ago

Count me in

#197 5 years ago

I'm in for a set.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Can we prepay? I really don't want to miss this set.
Shaun

Even though I'd love to take your money, I don't want it until the plastics are done.

I'll be making plenty to cover this initial interest and then some, so you'll be fine.

#199 5 years ago

Im in for a set!!!!!!

#200 5 years ago

Please count me in for 1 set

There are 447 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside