(Topic ID: 64507)

Any Interest in CPR making Bally Elektra Plastics??

By Hellfire

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by metalkatt
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

This is Not an official CPR thread but Im interested in how many people would be interested in buying new plastics for their Elektra machines if they were reproduced?
I know a guy did the same asking about Centaur playfields a couple months ago.

#2 10 years ago

I'm in for a set.

#3 10 years ago

Im in for 2-3 sets myself
They think they can only sell a max of 25 sets if they produce them.
There were over 3000x machines made there has to be more machines needing them than 25 i think.
Who knows might be a mute inquiry but i am curious to see.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Im in for 2-3 sets myself
They think they can only sell a max of 25 sets if they produce them.

They have made small boutique runs in the past. Stu owns this game so it will probably get done eventually.

#5 10 years ago

I'd be in if they came out and I still owned the game. With Elektra plastics almost being non-existent, I would by a set of protectors on a skinny minute to at least keep the ones I have nice.

5 months later
#6 10 years ago

Is cpr ever going to produce these plastics? Very badly needed imo

#7 10 years ago

I would take a set.

#8 10 years ago

I would be interested along with playfield and backglass.

4 months later
#9 9 years ago

PLEASE!!!!!

#11 9 years ago

Count me in for a set.

#12 9 years ago

Yes, I do own this machine. I did Hi-Res scans of my plastics a few yrs ago but after looking at the artwork & time involvement to draw these I just haven't been able to justify doing the project as we would never sell 100 sets of plastics ( just to break even ), which is why I have never done it......

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Yes, I do own this machine. I did Hi-Res scans of my plastics a few yrs ago but after looking at the artwork & time involvement to draw these I just haven't been able to justify doing the project as we would never sell 100 sets of plastics ( just to break even ), which is why I have never done it......

That sucks

#14 9 years ago

Well, it is what it is....However, on the bright side, if someone would like to step up & provided me with proper Vector artwork for this set ( per my specifications ) then we would most likely produce them.....

2 weeks later
#15 9 years ago

I'd be in for a set as well.

#16 9 years ago

Does PPS have the films for Elektra?

Quoted from Stu:

Well, it is what it is....However, on the bright side, if someone would like to step up & provided me with proper Vector artwork for this set ( per my specifications ) then we would most likely produce them.....

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from WIZ:

Does PPS have the films for Elektra?

Fingers crossed

#18 9 years ago

If only I knew how to do Vector Artwork!

#19 9 years ago

Well maybe now PPS might have the films so maybe the vector artwork dosnt have to be done anymore.

1 month later
#20 9 years ago

I want 1 set

1 week later
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Well maybe now PPS might have the films so maybe the vector artwork dosnt have to be done anymore.

Has there been any news on this?

#22 9 years ago

No not yet prolly going to remain a low priority game to ever have anything reproduced for.

2 months later
#23 9 years ago

I just acquired Elektra pinball recently and would love for someone to create a set, I'm in on buying one of it every gets reproduced!! It's a great pin that is heavily underrated...too bad too, because from what I've seen of some restorations with just adding LED's make it look stunning!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 90.00
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-cpr-making-bally-elektra-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.