(Topic ID: 88436)

Close Thread - Machine Sold

By KillyKillall

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KillyKillall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Picked up a cheap Capt Fantastic where the guy didn't know if it worked, but just wanted it gone. It turns out that it works well with exception to needing the basics (drop targets don't re-pop, rubber needs to be replaced, one flipper has cracked plastic). The only big issue is that the cabinet is wrecked.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide if I want to post it "as-is" to the market and craigslist or if someone was in need of parts from it. If that is the case, I may just part it out. I have no interest in EMs to work on or keep myself.

Let me know if any interest. The backglass is in fantastic shape and the playfield has all the plastics. The playfield itself needs a few touch ups, but overall in pretty good shape. I can send pics for anyone looking for any specifics.

Thanks.

#3 10 years ago

All,

Sorry for quick turnaround, a local just purchased and won't be parting this out.

EEE,

I apologize as it sold while we were sending PM's back and forth.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KillyKillall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-capt-fantastic-parts?tu=KillyKillall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.