(Topic ID: 295153)

Any Interest in a Wade Repro PF for Count-Down?

By MikeO

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by MikeO
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5EA074EF-B434-499E-B38A-A2D3F4543588 (resized).jpeg
8B7BE55B-2873-4857-92C3-0285DB458E3F (resized).jpeg
F8FF697B-7F8A-4FA4-AE16-FD3018AD2C75 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Subject line basically says it all.

Someone from France was asking on the EM Pinball FB page about needing to get 20 interested people in a Wade Space Walk playfield. Being so few Space Walk were originally produced it seemed like quite the stretch.

It got me thinking Count-Down had a ton made and the playfields can get pretty worn. So maybe the interest is there.

Is it just me or are there another 15-20 folks that would go for a Wade Krause repro Count-Down playfield?

#4 2 years ago

It’s a game with a regularly worn playfield. I haven’t even spoken to him about this but I bet we can get in line with Wade if we get enough commitment. And getting the rights should be a slam dunk from the Gottlieb rights holder.

But it’s going to take enough commitment from enough people that think this much of this title to spend this kind of dough on the game.

Tell all your friends and have them respond here.

#9 2 years ago

So here is the tally today. Up to 7 in 2 days.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

In a Backglass as well, these are always toast.... really thin screening on the originals.

This would be your best bet. I'm probably in for one also if the playfields get made.
http://bgresto.com/?p=304

1 week later
#16 2 years ago

So the tally is up to 10.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF

#17 2 years ago

I spoke with Wade right after I started this list and he responded positively, saying he hopes the interest ramps up, and that it's a great game and the art is really cool.

I'm sure there are at least 10 others out there that we just need to find that haven't stumbled on this thread.

Tell all your pinball friends.

2 months later
#19 2 years ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

So what's the status here?

Status is I need to repost so this goes to the top of the list and others see it.

Are there any additional folks interested in signing on for a Count Down playfield?

I already have Wade's interest that he would run this title. Obviously it could be a year or two before it gets run but it is a very popular title and there are many examples that could use a new playfield.

Count Down is one of the most addictive drop target games out there and it deserves a playfield that will look as good and play as fast as the day it was new.

Let us know.

2 months later
#23 2 years ago

My apologies for not seeing the recent activity on this thread.

So the tally is up to 13. This is actually great headway. I'm sure the biggest challenge is getting this information in front of other Countdown owners. Tell your friends.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from timarnold:

Tim here at the Pinball Hall of Fame. I am in for one.

Tim - you are already on the list. I put you down as PHoF. I’ll update with your name.

4 weeks later
#31 2 years ago

So the tally is up to 18. Thank you all for the quick response. I will reach out to Wade and see if we can get this rolling. I'm sure we will find more interested parties once the word gets around. Tell your friends.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
3 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN

#32 2 years ago

Gratuitous New Years bump.

1 month later
#35 2 years ago

So the tally is up to 19.

UPDATE - I spoke to Wade a few weeks back when the tally was up to 18. His response was positive and I believe we are in line now. At least four playfields in front of us but they are moving through his shop faster than in the past.

Wade had contact with someone in the past that had indicated they had prepared the art file of the keylines for CD. Wade was going to reach out to that person and see if it was still available.

If the person with the keylines file happens to be reading this please speak up.

AND - Tell your friends.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
3 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102

3 weeks later
#36 2 years ago

St. Patrick's Day bump.

2 months later
#42 1 year ago

That brings the list up to 21.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
3 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks

4 weeks later
#44 1 year ago

So I had a long talk with Wade the other day regarding production in general and the Count Down playfields.

There are two challenges with this playfield. The first is the complexity/intricacy of the art and number of screens he needs to prepare to properly apply the art. He indicated he struggled to a degree with the Strange World playfield that is currently in production for the same reason. We discussed the concept that he consider it needing to be a more expensive playfield due to the intricacy of the art. He sounded like he would consider it.

The second challenge is blue inserts. He's not sure he can get blue inserts. At least not the style this playfield uses. He did explain how he has actually screened the color over a white insert to get the color insert he needed. I believe it was on the Centigrade 37 playfield. I don't know if it was a color or if it was an insert size availability issue. Maybe someone with one of the C37 playfields can confirm. Just the fact that he shared with me the challenge associated with this item shows the perfectionist approach he takes with these playfields.

He asked my thoughts on Slick Chick and I shared them. I could tell he really wants to do it but was concerned that people that had expressed interest might back out once he actually schedules it. I commented that I have never seen a playfield he produced not ultimately sell out. It looks like the interest is getting close as seen in this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1963-gottlieb-slick-chick-new-playfield-poll#post-6989282

Surf Champ/Surfer is now slated. I'll repeat here what was already posted in the Surf Champ pf thread. Among other things his costs are clearly going up.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-krause-repro-gottlieb-surf-champ-playfield/page/2#post-6983280

Feel free to post here your thoughts on the blue inserts compromise or extra cost for Count Down that it may come down to to get this playfield produced. The better our understanding and acceptance going in the more comfortable Wade will be with proceeding with putting this playfield on the schedule.

And I would fully expect it to come down to down payments at a minimum once he gets close to producing this playfield so post your thoughts on that also.

6 months later
#53 1 year ago

I see lots of posts lately about lists of potential future playfield runs from Wade lately and figured I'd throw in an update from my conversation with Wade from last week.

This update tends to present more the environment Wade is working under. I'm not sure if this should temper our enthusiasm or just convince us to be patient.

The key points of the conversation were as follows:
1. Supply of components/materials is ever changing making the execution of playfields more challenging with every project. The base products are plywood blanks, inserts, and the inks for screening. Of these, the inks are becoming the most challenging because most printing is converting to direct ink processes and screen printing is falling off.

2. Inserts require a large cost commitment to make which a single playfield run does not support.. The standard white inserts are available. We discussed how to get the color for an insert he will probably be screening ink over a white insert instead of trying to source the specific colored inserts.

3. Even the plywood playfield blanks are challenging. He has zero control over what the wood might do down the road as he just experienced with Strange World playfields where they split after they were completed. He is no longer 100% confident in his supplier but there really isn't anybody else that he knows of. This is supplier number three for him and they have provided the best wood so far with the exception of the last batch. They supply Stern too.
To reduce the risk of planking/splitting, he will only take on the project during the "right" season here(meaning not summer) and only order the wood during that time.

4. Due to the challenges to get a playfield run, the base quantity for a run needs to increase to cover costs and a fair markup. Where 20 or so interested parties could get a playfield into consideration, the quantity really needs to be 40 or so and maybe 50 will be run. This is where Count Down may have a better chance of being run due to the number that were originally produced(9900) along with the fact that the DC flippers and pop bumper seemed to wear the playfield on this title more than on others.

5. Lastly, he does not have a playfield to copy from so one will need to be provided. The last two big art projects (C37 and Strange World) were extra difficult because both of the loaned boards had excessive planking. Hairline cracks show up in the scans and tons of clean up work had to be done before he actually started the art. I hope that the playfield in my game will be acceptable for this but will have to see.

We currently have 21 interested parties on the list, I think it is going to take more than that to get these going.

Get the word out about the possibility of this game being run. Tell all your friends.

3 weeks later
#56 1 year ago

Here is an updated list of interested parties. There have been a couple of additions since the last summary.

That brings the list up to 23. As noted recently, to get Wade's attention, I think we need to be closer to 40 interested parties. It would definitely motivate him more than other titles would.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
3 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Too late to try & get on for a playfield?

Not too late. You have been added to the list.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

Is there any reason why Wade has to do this, and not CPR? Wade responded to my E-mail and said that someone else has already done the artwork (which I shall presume means the bitmap file has already been set up). Is it a Gottlieb licensing thing?

I know this is an old post but I'll respond as best as I can.

There is no reason someone else, such as CPR, couldn't do this playfield. Ultimately, it comes down to the Gottlieb licensing.

What I have encountered personally, as I was behind the scenes on the Wizard playfield that was run last year, is you have to convince Robert Fesjian(who manages the Gottlieb licensing) and Steve Young(who Fesjian relies on for quality verification). Wizard was able to get that approval because it was Wade that did the playfields and glasses. That really made it easier due to his track record. It wasn't Ken convincing them of the ability to do this. And Ken and I have both known Steve for over 20 years now, so that was an easy conversation.

As for CPR doing this, it would come down to the same Gottlieb licensing. But I'm sure the cost analysis/financial aspect is even more important with them. And it has to be a title that interests them. I can only speculate, but they are going to want to do a title they are convinced will sell a minimum quantity. I don't know what that minimum threshold is but I bet it is more than 40. Who knows if Count Down is even on their radar.

The benefit of Wade doing them is that it appears he will do smaller runs. From my last conversation with him from a couple of weeks ago, summarized above, it is a financial decision for Wade as well. He would rather see a larger minimum run than has been batted around previously.

As for the art that you referred to, I believe Wade has been in contact with him and seen it. I believe it is in a format that does not translate well for what Wade needs, and may not have the level of definition that meets Wade's standards. I believe it is just the keyline art that is being discussed here, which ultimately defines the whole package. In the end, I suspect Wade will develop the artwork from scratch from a decent condition original playfield that someone will need to send him. I'm happy to strip the playfield from my game and send it to him.

In my opinion, the best we can do is find more interest in this title and then put our faith in Wade once we get to that interest threshold.

As I've noted before, tell your friends. Reach out to anyone you know that has a Count Down that might be interested in a repro playfield and get them to show that interest here if they haven't already.

#60 1 year ago

Here is an updated list of interested parties. There have been a couple of additions since the last summary.

That brings the list up to 24. As noted recently, to get Wade's attention, I think we need to be closer to 40 interested parties. It would definitely motivate him more than other titles would.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
3 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2

3 weeks later
#70 1 year ago

That brings the list up to 28. As noted recently, to get Wade's attention, I think we need to be closer to 40 interested parties. It would definitely motivate him more than other titles would.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
1 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade

#71 1 year ago

Thanks for the latest interest. Four more from the last update from less than a month ago.

There is no doubt CD will be a good seller.

I'll share the latest tally with him to see if we are getting close enough to get CD on the committed list.

#73 1 year ago

Hot Off The Presses. We did it.

Below is directly from Wade this morning. I had shared the latest tally with him from my post #70 above.

"Hi Mike, this is a good number. I am working on Surf Champ and still fixing Strange World boards plus I am considering Slick Chick or Sing Along next. By the time those three are done, I should have new wood and I could do Count Down. By the time I make the announcement, I'm sure more people will be added.

Thank you for all your help with this. I have already asked for the licensing."

This all said, please keep me posted if your interest changes. Also, feel free to respond here and let me know if you want to be added to the list.

Moving forward.

#75 1 year ago

To reiterate, Wade has confirmed that Count Down is now on the planned production after clean up of Strange World, the run of Surfer/Surf Champ, and one more title(Either Sing Along or Slick Chick).

Here is the updated list of interested parties.

The list is up to 29.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
1 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

You know what, add me to the list. Even if I never swap it into my game I want to see one of these Wade beauties up close & personal. Would be amazing wall art if nothing else.

Yancy - Not to sway you from using it as wall art, but to have a fresh flat playfield in your game would be amazing. Mine will get auto clear coat first and be better than factory.

Thanks for adding your name to the list.

#81 1 year ago

To reiterate, Wade has confirmed that Count Down is now on the planned production after clean up of Strange World, the run of Surfer/Surf Champ, and one more title(Either Sing Along or Slick Chick).

With another playfield for Electriclou, the list is up to 30.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from ElectricLou:

Please add another one for me.
What’s the ball Park? 3 years?

Thanks for the additional playfield to the list.

To be honest, yes, it could take that long.

I was involved behind the scenes with the Wizard conversion playfields and backglasses with Ken Head to turn Team One into Wizard with Abra Ca Dabra art. We first discussed that project at TPF in March 2019. It was probably 6-8 months of figuring out who could do what along with getting Wade's commitment. And it still needed to wait until he was through the prior backlog of playfields. They showed up in May 2022. So more like 2.5 years from when Wade committed to the project. Keep in mind he did the Wizard backglasses in that time also so maybe, optimistically, closer to 2 years, even with his current backlog.

1 week later
#86 1 year ago

With a playfield for schaedl, we are up to 31.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl

#88 1 year ago

With a playfield for sofaspud, we are up to 32.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud

1 week later
#89 1 year ago

After visiting at TPF, pinhead52 and Arron B are in for a playfield each. We are up to 34.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.

8 months later
#95 4 months ago

With Minnpin65 we are up to 36.

1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65

1 week later
#99 4 months ago

With Electrocute and driph we are up to 38.
I’ll reach out to Wade to get an update and report back here
1 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65
1 - Electrocute
1 - driph

2 weeks later
#101 3 months ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

Bump...
Also, any idea what the extra cost would be for actual blue inserts rather than screening white ones?

Revisiting the comment I shared previously regarding blue inserts, I believe his issue is getting this translucent style in blue.

I recall someone suggesting getting all the inserts done in jeweled style inserts if the availability is easier/more affordable and you can get all of the colors. Personally, I would have no issue with that. Anything to ease his challenges to getting these done. But we would need to poll the list of interested parties before we commit going down that avenue. I'd hate to see folks drop out because of changing from the traditional style inserts to jeweled inserts.

#103 3 months ago

I received a PM request from RightNut. And I'm going to up my quantity to 2. That puts us at 40.

I’ll reach out to Wade to get an update and report back here
2 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
1 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65
1 - Electrocute
1 - driph
1 - RightNut

#104 3 months ago
Quoted from Dono:

Why can't these inserts be 3d-printed? is it the material required for translucency precluding this approach?"

Don - that is a great question.

The simple thing would be to have some designed and made and then present them to Wade.

Is there anyone following this that has the capability?

1 month later
#119 66 days ago

Yes, it is time for an update. I was on vacation late last month/early this month so just now getting back to this.

Let me address some of the points that have surfaced above in the last month.

1. Regarding the blue inserts - my opinion is to make life as simple for Wade as possible. Let's not add another obstacle to getting these done. This would mean going with screened blue art over the white inserts.

2. Regarding going with someone else to make these - I started this with Wade and my plan is to finish it with Wade. I've worked with Wade on the Wizard project and prefer to do Count Down with him. There are also other factors that influence this opinion/decision but they are not for public disclosure.

3. Regarding Cost - That will come down to what he feels he has to charge for this based on his expenses. As I understand it Surf Champ and Strange World were on the order of $850 plus shipping. I would expect them to be in the range of 10% more. Don't hold me to this. Ultimately life changes and where interest existed when your names were added to the list, that interest may not be the same when they get done. This is not a firm commitment on anyone's part. But we hope your interest is real. If not, please have us remove your name from the list.

4. Regarding Time Line - I'm hoping we can get this into his pipeline next due to the large interest.

I've been talking with Wade and it seems his biggest obstacle these days is cash flow. So I am considering being an investor in the project. If I take this step one of the criteria will be to put it to the front of the line. With that I would expect it would take on the order of a year to run. I'll share more on that as I get into it deeper with Wade.

He does have concerns about sourcing plywood blanks and inks but I believe he can overcome them.

Since the last update there are four additional playfields that have been committed. See the next post for the updated list.

#120 66 days ago

We are up to 44 playfields now.

Since the last update I received a PM request from aaron6920. Also, Radium and chrisnack are added to the list. And pinballplusMN increased his quantity to two.

2 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
2 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65
1 - Electrocute
1 - driph
1 - RightNut
1 - Radium
1 - crisnack
1 - aaron6920

#122 66 days ago

We are up to 45 playfields now.

Since the last update just now Navystan is added to the list.

2 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
2 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
2 - Electriclou
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65
1 - Electrocute
1 - driph
1 - RightNut
1 - Radium
1 - chrisnack
1 - aaron6920
1 - Navystan

1 month later
#126 27 days ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

I would be surprised if at least 1/4 of the total price is not requested for the deposit. This will allow the manufacturer to sell those at discount to liquidate his supply.

Wade doesn't like to take deposits.

#127 27 days ago
Quoted from ElectricLou:

Please remove my 2 playfields.
Sorry guys.
Good luck

Lou,

Sorry to see you go. Let us know if anything changes.

#128 27 days ago

We are at 43 playfields now.

Since the last update ElectricLou dropped out.

2 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
2 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65
1 - Electrocute
1 - driph
1 - RightNut
1 - Radium
1 - chrisnack
1 - aaron6920
1 - Navystan

#130 27 days ago

We are at 44 playfields now.

Since the last update Electrocute updated to 2 playfields.

2 - MikeO
2 - Cheddar
1 - sandman74
1 - tomtest
1 - nocreditdot
1 - slochar
1 - swampwiz
1 - 29REO
1 - PHoF - Tim Arnold
1 - Alaskanzen
1 - Stretch7
1 - beadwindow
4 - PinWiz1969
1 - EJS
2 - pinballplusMN
1 - truemagoo102
1 - Hoaky Poaky
1 - thepinballworks
1 - c818919taylor
1 - Crimcyan
1 - jdoz2
1 - J-Freeze
1 - Pookycade
1 - Yancy
1 - schaedl
1 - sofaspud
1 - pinhead52
1 - Aaron B.
2 - Minnpin65
2 - Electrocute
1 - driph
1 - RightNut
1 - Radium
1 - chrisnack
1 - aaron6920
1 - Navystan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 7.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-wade-repro-pf-for-count-down?tu=MikeO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.