(Topic ID: 82932)

Any interest in a Pittsburgh Pinball Show?

By player_1

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Excalabur
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

Certainly would attend but as Mike P. stated when can you schedule this so it doesn't interfere with other shows? I always thought it would be great to have this as part of PAPA weekend but obviously PAPA doesn't have the space to do it simultaneously with PAPA. Be a heck of a weekend if there was space within walking distance of PAPA that you could walk back and fourth between PAPA and a show! Of course this may be a bad idea and explain why I am not in the event planning business!

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

It's true, if this happens and it's not at the Butler Days Inn, I'll be pissed.

What am I missing here with everyone wanting this to be at the Butler Days Inn?

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

deally, Cranberry would be perfect. Close to all interstates.

2nd this as it's very centrally located and by 2 main highways.

Agree Cranberry wouldn't be a bad location. The Expo in Monroeville is also a good place as it's 5 minutes off the PA Turnpike and the Parkway East (Route 376). The Expo can accommodate different size events as well and is accustom to hosting these types of events. If the event is in the summer you're 15-20 minutes from Kennywood Park and the city (Pittsburgh) for the out of town people that would look for other things to do!

One thing to look into is ..... I believe Monroeville has a tax to do business in Monroeville. Not certain about Cranberry.

OP - Think this would be great idea so hopefully it's something that can come to fruition.

#62 10 years ago

There is a new Monroeville Convention Center that is a good place as well. Easy access to get stuff in and out of, clean restrooms and a lot of other things that the family can do as well. Not saying this is better than any of the other places mentioned, just another option.

http://www.monroevilleconventioncenter.com/us/floorplans.php

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-pittsburgh-pinball-show?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.