(Topic ID: 119129)

The Pinball Streaming Thread! - list of channels, updates, how-to-stream, etc.

By akm

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 82 days ago by Busta386
  • Topic is favorited by 136 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240129_194444_Gallery (resized).jpg
Wild Dog Gauntlet (resized).jpg
Wild Dog Spice selection (resized).jpg
3-way twitch connect HD V3 8EDT (resized).jpg
streaming - 9 (resized).jpeg
2 (resized).JPG
twitch2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200224-170452 (resized).png
9EFD0235-9F39-46E9-9B7E-D44B11716ECB (resized).jpeg
v3.1 (resized).jpg
v3.0 (resized).jpg
982BBF61-CE4F-4532-848F-3D8B0FB8FCD5 (resized).jpeg
C02F7225-B144-4E66-9C89-F7CFB7D367C1 (resized).jpeg
2E60AB1F-850C-4949-AD83-D408909807F6 (resized).jpeg
delorean-38103_960_720 (resized).png
cooltext291998325723669 (resized).png
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 3 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Hi zmeny , do you know when the Stern Direct Video Adapter will be available for purchase?

Available now. We are selling them on our website flipnoutpinball.com

#552 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Available now. We are selling them on our website flipnoutpinball.com

Done. Thanks Zach!

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Hi zmeny , do you know when the Stern Direct Video Adapter will be available for purchase?

Now. https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/product-page/stern-pinball-video-output-adapter

2 weeks later
#554 3 years ago

Our test stream is now running every now and then. Testing out our “wireless” rig.
(Computer, Logitech 922,920 and a random lowres player cam)
The goal is to stream an all day event the 3rd of October

Follow us on:
twitch.tv/degerforce

#555 3 years ago

Hi all,

We're doing a 3-way stream with Buffalo Pinball and Gammagoat tonight at 8pm ET / 7pm CT. We'll be doing some head-to-head battles with internet-connected Cosmic Cart Racing and showing off Twitch-Connect, a new P3 platform feature allowing twitch viewers to actively participate by playing powerups on the players. Chat commands will have real-time affects on gameplay.

Join any of the three streams and join the action!
twitch.tv/buffalopinball
twitch.tv/gammagoat
twitch.tv/multimorphic

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

3-way twitch connect HD V3 8EDT (resized).jpg3-way twitch connect HD V3 8EDT (resized).jpg
#556 3 years ago

Hi Everyone, Ed and I will be doing a special stream on Saturday, September 12th at 9pm eastern on Twitch! We will be doing our SPICE GAUNTLET with a side of TNA where we will be tasting chicken tenders on stream with increasing levels of heat while playing Total Nuclear Annihilation pinball. As a bonus we have outfitted our TNA with a full compliment of TZ Powerballs. Make sure to tune in to see how well we do!

twitch.tv/WildDogArcade
twitter.com/WildDogArcade

Wild Dog Gauntlet (resized).jpgWild Dog Gauntlet (resized).jpgWild Dog Spice selection (resized).jpgWild Dog Spice selection (resized).jpg
#557 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

As a bonus we have outfitted our TNA with a full compliment of TZ Powerballs.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sounds interesting

8 months later
#558 2 years ago

Hi there,

some guys now me already.
Im coming from germany and stream some stern pinballs.
You can find my channel under:
https://twitch.tv/lash_stefan

If you like it, let a follow there.
Thank you

1 week later
#559 2 years ago

This thread seem helplessly dead, but here goes. I'm soliciting YouTube subscribers to reach 100 subs to customize my channel name. I've been streaming on Twitch occasionaly since COVID hit.

https://www.twitch.tv/dri374
https://www.youtube.com/user/draj

Cheerz!

4 months later
#560 2 years ago

Hi,
we have a new channel on Twitch and streaming every first Friday a Stern Pinball Game and sometimes we make special streams.

This Saturday we will stream the latest Cornerstone from Stern Pinball
"Godzilla" in the pro version from the Designer Keith Elwin.

We will stream this mega-title from Stern Pinball on October 16th, 2020 from 5 p.m. Central European Time on the KMS Twitch channel under the following link:
https://www.twitch.tv/kms_germany

We look forward to sharing this new Stern Pinball game with you and our other streams!

1 month later
#561 2 years ago

What is used at the big tournaments for streaming?

#562 2 years ago
Quoted from Durbin:

What is used at the big tournaments for streaming?

Usually twitch, but PAPA uses/used YouTube as well.

#563 2 years ago

I mean rig, lights etc. I ordered XStreams for streaming a local tournament but wondered what big tournaments use. I just got more info on Discord

3 months later
#564 2 years ago

Has anyone here been able to solve the random drop out of the HDMI singnal on Spike2 when using an LVDS converter?

1 year later
#565 1 year ago

Hi guys, I'm new to streaming, would be keen to stream a Led Zep LE at my local arcade. Where are we at with DMCA? I don't recall hearing about it as much these days, for instance during the Foo Fighters reveals etc. Same arcade has Mando etc too, but I assume these attract music problems? Are they getting away with it by not capturing game audio and therefore just having it as background noise?
Thanks in advance!

#566 1 year ago

If the stream blocks copyrighted Foo tunes, you could always go into settings and turn the music attenuation up (which turns the music down), and still hear callouts fine.

1 week later
#567 1 year ago

I’ve had some of my streams, muted for portions of certain songs. Some games allow you to turn copyrighted music off. However, with Led Zeppelin, I think you’d have to keep the songs on and see what happens. If you’re going to post it on YouTube you’ll definitely get a copyright strike, but it doesn’t really matter unless you’re earning.

Quoted from timbo74:

Hi guys, I'm new to streaming, would be keen to stream a Led Zep LE at my local arcade. Where are we at with DMCA? I don't recall hearing about it as much these days, for instance during the Foo Fighters reveals etc. Same arcade has Mando etc too, but I assume these attract music problems? Are they getting away with it by not capturing game audio and therefore just having it as background noise?
Thanks in advance!

1 week later
#568 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I’ve had some of my streams, muted for portions of certain songs. Some games allow you to turn copyrighted music off. However, with Led Zeppelin, I think you’d have to keep the songs on and see what happens. If you’re going to post it on YouTube you’ll definitely get a copyright strike, but it doesn’t really matter unless you’re earning.

It's not a copyright strike on YT unless the holder requests the video to be taken down. Usually it's a copyright claim (no harm to your channel except for no money on that video). "Video cannot be monetized. The Content ID claim on your video doesn't affect your channel. This is not a copyright strike."

#569 1 year ago

Hey please add me to the streamer list if you don't mind!

I am a new streamer. My normal stream days are Tuesday and Thursday 8-10pm EST. I've put a lot of love into my setup and I would appreciate anyone stopping by and showing support and giving feedback. See you there I hope.

https://www.twitch.tv/tkpinball

1 month later
#570 10 months ago

I swear I read it in the thread and now cannot find it. What are hardware is being used to stream wirelessly ith the cameras?

7 months later
#571 3 months ago

Hi guys, I am starting to stream from my location.
I am starting with fix stands, but am already seeing it as kind of a burden.
What kind of mobile rigs are the others using? The ones we see being moved from machines to machines in tournament streams?
A reference model would be greatly appreciated
Special kudos for ones available in Europe

#572 3 months ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Hi guys, I am starting to stream from my location.
I am starting with fix stands, but am already seeing it as kind of a burden.
What kind of mobile rigs are the others using? The ones we see being moved from machines to machines in tournament streams?
A reference model would be greatly appreciated
Special kudos for ones available in Europe

Maybe this will be of use.

http://tiltforums.com/t/mobile-camera-rig-plans-and-materials/4524

1 week later
#574 89 days ago

I am still super basic and slap my camcorder onto a boom mic stand. Hard to justify a better rig at the moment. Ten years later it still works fine.

#575 89 days ago

Hi guys,
I am trying to stream from my location but I am actually getting crazy...

Did a first test with: my old lenovo, 2 logitech 920, 1 logitech 922 pro, mic: Blue Snowball.
All sound and video set up was ok, but my computer was too slow to really be able to have something decent regarding framerate.

Forward 2 weeks, and I have the exact same set up with this computer instead of the lenovo:
https://store.acer.com/fr-ch/acer-acer-nitro-16-ordinateur-portable-gamer-an16-41-noir

=> just no way to get sound! if nothing is plugged, it works fine. if only the snowball is plugged => fine. as long as I have a camera and the microphone or more than one camera (with or without) => sound just stops working, it sees no more microphone or speakers.
Plugged directly to the computer or through a hub does not change anything.

I updated it, updated all sound drivers...
I am at a loss here.

Edit: solved, you have to go to the device managers and deactivate all cameras in the "audio and game device" part....

1 week later
#576 82 days ago

Please add me to the streamer list too, on twitch as @onlynudgers. Got some high end cameras so the streams are bright & crispy

We will be posting highlight clips on insta, tiktok & yt shorts and full gameplay replays on YouTube all under the same handle of OnlyNudgers.

Thanks and hope to see some of yall on our next stream

Screenshot_20240129_194444_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240129_194444_Gallery (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-pinball-streaming-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.