(Topic ID: 163988)

Any interest in a Midwest pin shipping co.?

By Jaybird815

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by VolunteerPin
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

uber_trucking (resized).jpg
    zombie-apocalypse-2016_(resized).jpg
    totaled-pinbot_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_080405184_(resized).jpg

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Minnesota seems to be a hotbed for pins, I'm scheduled to be there in a couple of weeks

It's a shark tank over here. You're delivery service would be a great convience. I'm glad the twin cities are within your range.

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Please have Quality Control Dept and Logistics Dept double-check your orders and your delivery/travel plans over the next few months.
    We don't want any of this sort of stuff happening:
    OK, so you want your new Pabst Can Crusher machine delivered to the Budweiser Brewery in St. Louis, and a 4-egg ham and cheese omelette, then deliver R2D2 to Chicago Bears Training Camp to help with coaching. Got it.

Seeing how I'm QC and logistics, I will be sure and triple check all orders, thank you for your input

#103 3 years ago

There's a few pins in the Des Moines area I'd like to get right now, but I wouldn't make the drive from Minneapolis and back to get them. But if I had a trusted person to make the delivery for a few hundred, I'd be all in.

#104 3 years ago

I have confidence in you jaybird. I was only replying to your post where you said you will be doped up during the medical stay.

#105 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I have confidence in you jaybird. I was only replying to your post where you said you will be doped up during the medical stay.

Lol, I know, I was just being a smart ass.

#107 3 years ago

Ok guys my procedure went well and I will be resuming the Aug 20-21. I will be in south Mi/ northern Ohio to Wisconsin. If anybody needs a pin transported let me know.

Thank you for your support

#108 3 years ago

Hope everything went well Jay. Here's hoping you feel better soon.

#109 3 years ago

Thanks a lot Rich, I really appreciate it!

#110 3 years ago

I'll be in Mi, N Oh, In, Wi if anybody would like a pin shipped by the 21st.

Thanks

Jaybird

#111 3 years ago

You ship to Deez, IN ?

#112 3 years ago

I've only delivered double wides down there, but I'm sure I can squeeze a pin in there.

#113 3 years ago

glad you are feeling better Jay!

#114 3 years ago

Do you ever make it South Dakota?

#115 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

glad you are feeling better Jay!

Thanks Hilton it's been a rough week, but I've got buddies like Gryszzz who keep me motivated

#116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Okarcades:

Do you ever make it South Dakota?

I could, as I've never been and always wanted to check it out. I love to travel is one of the main reasons I do this. Send me a pm and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks

#117 3 years ago

Do you have a web site up yet with more information

1 week later
    #118 3 years ago

Jay delivered my BSD yesterday. Very easy to work with, and he basically he took care of everything. I'd highly recommend his delivery service.

#119 3 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Jay delivered my BSD yesterday. Very easy to work with, and he basically he took care of everything. I'd highly recommend his delivery service.

nice! You are on a buying spree! Did you get the BSD form Troy?

#120 3 years ago

Yeah this is the one from Troy. I wanted to add another machine from either The Shadow, Congo, or Dracula. I couldn't find anything for several months then both Congo and Dracula came up within a week of each other. Not knowing when they might come up again, I decided to just buy both. I put a deposit on the machine until I could arrange for pickup. Having Jay's service was perfect, it saved me 9-10 hours of driving.

#121 3 years ago

Jay dropped off a game for me as well. Great guy and a great service. I am sure I will need his services again and won't hesitate.

4 weeks later
    #122 3 years ago

Has anybody herd from Jay lately?

I messaged him about 2 weeks ago about a pick up & delivery. He was very quick to respond to several of my messages and then nothing for more than a week now.

3 weeks later
    #123 3 years ago

I haven't got a reply either.

#124 3 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

I haven't got a reply either.

same here...

2 weeks later
    #125 2 years ago

Something must have happened.
    Recent non communication doesn't match up with his timely responses in timeframe 2 to 4 or so months ago. Hopefully, no further health issues related to the "procedure" he had a while back. ??

1 week later
    #126 2 years ago

Has anyone found out what happened to Jay?

#127 2 years ago

Just spoke with him. He has been down in FL for a few months for work. He will be back shortly and offering his transport services this fall/winter.

#128 2 years ago

Good to hear everything is ok. Thanks for the update Whysnow.

#129 2 years ago

Are you willing to accept responsibility when a machine is damaged?

#130 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Are you willing to accept responsibility when a machine is damaged?

Who are you asking?

3 weeks later
    #132 2 years ago

Saw this article pop up:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/nikola-one-hydrogen-truck-photos-features-2016-12/#nikola-is-offering-a-leasing-program-for-its-trucks-drivers-can-get-a-nikola-one-for-5000-to-7000-a-month-depending-on-the-type-of-truck-they-want-for-72-months-or-a-million-miles-the-hydrogen-fuel-is-covered-by-the-lease-8

Ignore the part about a hydrogen powered truck.. It looks like they are developing a software platform similiar to uber where truckers can map out their existing trips and see if they can pickup additional loads along the way

uber_trucking (resized).jpg

#133 2 years ago

Anyone knows how to get in touch with him via phone or text? There is a pin in Florida I would like and if he already down ther maybe I can work something out for when he leaves. PM had not been responded to. Thanks. (PM with his info please if you have it)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 12,500.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Monk
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Various Novelties
    Allteksystems
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 49.00
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside