Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Grinder901
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Thinking about an IM VE. Are there any left at distributors or are they pretty much sold out?

#2 9 years ago

Automated still has them.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Automated still has them.

Any idea what they go for? I think a couple folks on here got one around $4300 shipped. I think I might jump at that price.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Any idea what they go for? I think a couple folks on here got one around $4300 shipped. I think I might jump at that price.

No way in hell you'll see that price from Automated.

**edit** Automated has them listed for $5,495 shipped.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Who's selling them for $4,300?

At that price, I'll get one.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Nobody.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

At that price, I'll get one.

Agreed! I have never heard of a price that low on IMVE.

#8 9 years ago

$4700 is more the range I have heard.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

$4700 is more the range I have heard.

That's what I paid.

#10 9 years ago

Mine was 4700 shipped also

#11 9 years ago

4300 is not going to happen.

#12 9 years ago

Paid $4800

#13 9 years ago

Try Little Shop of Games. He has a couple NIB.

#14 9 years ago

Buy HUO... VE or Original. Lower 4's shouldn't be a problem.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Buy HUO... VE or Original. Lower 4's shouldn't be a problem.

That's what I did last week. Very happy with the game. The previous owner had made changes to the LEDs that look fantastic! Just the right amount of color.

#16 9 years ago

$4300 was floated as a cash and carry, cant see that as a shipped price.
$4700-4800 was the going rate t the time of launch.

In the last walk through vid I saw they had two IMvt on the production floor. (4 weeks ago with JT)

#17 9 years ago

Having one delivered tomorrow from Tilt/Trent. Price was way better than our local guy, I found my new distributor as this was a super easy transaction.

Was looking for a HUO-2010 for the last month, of course a sweet one showed up on craigslist last night.

Mint huo Ironman pinball by Stern. Firm price Perfect condition. Has shaker installed. Please see in person as it is perfect - low plays. Would prefer to sell locally in Colorado. Has shaker installed! Thank you. Firm at $4000
denver.craigslist.org link

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Having one delivered tomorrow from Tilt/Trent. Price was way better than our local guy, I found my new distributor as this was a super easy transaction.
Was looking for a HUO-2010 for the last month, of course a sweet one showed up on craigslist last night.
Mint huo Ironman pinball by Stern. Firm price Perfect condition. Has shaker installed. Please see in person as it is perfect - low plays. Would prefer to sell locally in Colorado. Has shaker installed! Thank you. Firm at $4000
denver.craigslist.org link

My question is, was there a shaker installed?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-im-ves-left-at-distributors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.